Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Texans @ Colts Gameday Thread

Have I said that I hate third quarters?

This game has gone from sad to humiliating to pathetic.
all year long this team has gotten its rear end kicked after halftime adjustments....doesn't look like today is much different.

I think watching Manning getting carted off the field would quiet the crowd. Okay okay, I hate to see players get hurt but damn...

And thats why I don't care for the Patriots, just figured Indy had more class.

It's a game of football. There's no prize at the end of the season for having the most "class". I would like to have the option of running up the score on opponents too.

Attention all wave haters....was that the wave I just saw going around the Indy stadium? I believe so.

Good job, AJ - first down.

Yes. Schaub, on the other hand, is obviously some sort of angel sent from heaven to save our franchise. :rolleyes:

Did Matt Schaub do something incestous to a close family relative. It's almost like Sage Rosenfels not doing good means Matt Schaub sucks too. I think all of your posts have badmouthed him.

Come on, you can tell us.:user:

Its also tough if you have never ever won three games in a row.

How does that happen?
6 years = 96 games and never won more than two in a row in one season - ouch - This team is improved but it is still wildly inconsistant.

Did Matt Schaub do something incestous to a close family relative. It's almost like Sage Rosenfels not doing good means Matt Schaub sucks too. I think all of your posts have badmouthed him.

Come on, you can tell us.:user:

I just find it sort of sad, though understandable in the midst of such a pathetic loss, that Sage having a bad game is indicative of his permanence as a back-up, where as Schaub can have an equally bad game and get off of the hook. I don't think either QB sucks, but I've seen nothing that would imply that Schaub is any better than Rosenfels. Which seems to be what people are implying.

I just find it sort of sad, though understandable in the midst of such a pathetic loss, that Sage having a bad game is indicative of his permanence as a back-up, where as Schaub can have an equally bad game and get off of the hook. I don't think either QB sucks, but I've seen nothing that would imply that Schaub is any better than Rosenfels. Which seems to be what people are implying.
I'm in that club too...just personal opinion but I'd imply that Schaub has played better than Rosenfels. Rosenfels has had a couple of decent games and has looked good in garbage time but after watching both guys I'd be much more inclined to start Schaub than Rosenfels if both healthy.

matt brings alot more big play ability to the table imo

Schaub = Career backup that makes a ton of money
Sage = Career back that makes crap money

Maybe we can bring in a McCown to complete the trilogy of mediocrity

Look I'm not here to make excuses but when your secondary is missing 7 or 8 guys due to IR, Manning is going to rip you apart. No Jason Simmons, Glen Earl, or Dunta is killing us.

Now our crappy offensive play is another story.

Back