Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Texans at Raiders Game Day Thread

I can't believe this! What the hayull does the defense think they are doing? Or not doing as the case might be.

1st/10 20: McFadden left side, brought down by Mario to the line.

Penalty: No foul for hands to the face.

Watching this game, I'm wondering why Russell isn't in the pro bowl. Anyone one to start a "keep richard smith" thread NOW?"????

Shouldn't we be blowing them out by now?

Gave up 158 to a team that averages 48 in the 1st quarter.. they scored 13 in the 1st quarter, probably more then they have scored the whole year. Plus, weren't they suppose to be last in passing in the NFL?

Tack on another FAIL to Richard Smith resume.

I guess we're using the old "keep their offense on the field and wear them down" strategy we used to start the season 3-7. Pathetic so far.

Today we find out just what kind of team our Texans are. Can we come from behind and take control of the game? Or will RS's ole` defense prevail?

Watching this game, I'm wondering why Russell isn't in the pro bowl. Anyone one to start a "keep richard smith" thread NOW?"????

Cue the cliche 'but he doesn't have enough talents on D' card in 5,4,3.... I bet it will be Polo that will be the first to come to his "boy' defense.

its-a-trap.jpg

We felled for the Raiders boobie trap.. is it too early to say this?

Kubiak said several time this week they wer enot having good practice seesion but I figures they would have had the complacency run out fo them. I was wrong. The way we look I would say the Titans players who called last week our Superbowl were right. Wake the F up guys!

Back