Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Texans at Raiders Game Day Thread

Wow.. acouple of weeks ago I said don't overlook the Raiders after they beat Denver... I WAS JUST KIDDING GUYS JEEEZ.

We are playing with no emotion today. I do not know what has happened to this team.

Folks. Don't turn off your TVs. Stick around for every ugly minute. This will teach us to pine for media love!

Never ask for the love from ESPiN again. Let the team earn it.

I was worried when Kubiak said on Texans TV that his team
wasn't practicing with the "attention to detail" necessary to
win earlier this week.

This is our defense. These are the guys we're use to seeing. Who the hell were the guys that have been suiting up these last few weeks?

We are getting THUMPED!

We are playing with no emotion today. I do not know what has happened to this team.

They beat the Titans last week!

I was not happy to see Titans players down playing their loss since the Texans according to them it was "The Texans Superbowl" but apparently they were right. I know folks on the board including me were pissed about their lack of class but now I am pissed they were right!

I was worried when Kubiak said on Texans TV that his team
wasn't practicing with the "attention to detail" necessary to
win earlier this week.

I mentioned that earlier! You know you are in trouble when you can see the let down and sloppy play during the week in practice and cant get it fixed by game time.

hahah the raiders came into this game saying we are playing the Denver broncos ..........!!!!!!!!!

Den and buff and 13 and 13

we are about on the same level has a den or a 05 seahawks

Im starting to think that the D is rolling over on purpose just to get rid of RS...

Thats how paranoid I am right now...

Andre Johnson

ZERO CATCHES

ONE PASS thrown is way.

This is emblematic of the Texans as a whole. AJ is being covered by a very good CB so let's not even test him. Let's not get some easy short completions to get him involved, no no no, let's not even try.

Let's let the other team dictate to us the terms of the game.

I feel that this is somehow my fault. That my registering here somehow caused a rift in the spacetime continuum, leaving the Texans helpless in Oakland.

well so much for Richard Smith keeping his job. once again, a RS coached/schemed defense makes a scrub QB look like Johnny freaking Unitas.

hopefully Kubiak grows a pair and gets rid of Richard Smith.
Richard Smith sucks. Period.

Back