Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Texans at Bengals Prediction Thread

Weve been playing 3 years now and where what have we been doing.Is it the players.The upper management.We need some serious help.Dont think David Carr is going to be the Strong quarterback that we need.We need him to be like an aikman when he started.Come on texans, get with the program.Changes have to be made soon.Were playing as bad as the bengals in recent years,and the chicago bears. :texflag:

TexanAlmighty said:
Texans 17

Bengals 16

It will happen, the Texans will prevail! We are gonna upset them and you heard it here first!!! GO TEXANS!!!! :texflag: :texans: :fans:
I gotta admit--- The Texans are the best looking team Cincy has played so far!!!---We're in for a dog fight!!! A Bull & a Tiger, in a dog fight?---funny---no---it's not---Great Game Texans!!!---My compliments!!!

giovanni338 said:
Weve been playing 3 years now and where what have we been doing.Is it the players.The upper management.We need some serious help.Dont think David Carr is going to be the Strong quarterback that we need.We need him to be like an aikman when he started.Come on texans, get with the program.Changes have to be made soon.Were playing as bad as the bengals in recent years,and the chicago bears. :texflag:
Thanks!!!---I know---& WHO DEY!

royce1054 said:
17-6 Bengals my prediction
Smart Fan---close game, so far. I'm not that surprised. You guys have some good coaching, & a lot of good young players!!!---Where did you get that tail-back??? He's the real deal!!!

CinciFan said:
I think it's obvious this is a risky game for Cincy. They're heavily favored against a team with a good amount of talent who needs a win bad. DD does concern me, as does Johnson.

For the Texans, the keys to the game are:

1. Got to slow down Cincy's offense early - it can be done. See last week's game.

2. Avoid turnovers. Do NOT see last two weeks games, where Cincy set NFL record with 5 INTs two weeks in a row.

3. Pound with DD and throw to TE - you can be successful there if you can stick with it. You'll need to take a few shots to AJ as well. Careful of rookie (Def rookie of month) O. Thurman - if you throw and make TE vulnerable, you'll need another TE - he's been laying people out.

I have DD on my FFL team, and he'll be starting for me this week. I have Carr on the bench - I expected more from him this year, as I'm sure you did as well. I am nowhere near ready to cut him - I think he'll come around and post decent numbers this year.

If you guys do those three things, and I suspect you'll try it, this is anyone's game. My expectation, and honestly my hope is that you can't do all three enough to win.

Here's to a clean, injury-free game that we can all enjoy!

I'll predict 20-10 Bengals; more often than not, the prognosticators hit it close.

I think I pretty much called it; quick-hitter passes, run a lot, take a couple shots downfield and it'll be close.

I picked 20-10, final 16-10. If only I could be so accurate all year.

You guys played tougher than I thought you would; it was a very good game.

Too bad that officials' call late in the game was necessary.

Good luck the rest of the year.

Back