Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans 2016 Schedule - Opponents and Venues

Really? Only two tough road games I see.
We should go 6-2 on the road at worse. IMO.

I have the Texans going 13-3 in 2016.
7-1 at home and 6-2 on road. You feel me?

I hope that's enough to earn us the 1st seed in the AFC. So that way we can have the home field advantage all the way throughout the entire playoffs, which will include us winning Super Bowl 51 inside our own stadium (NRG baby!).

The Houston Texans will become Super Bowl 51 champions! The only real question I have is where will the parade in downtown Houston be located? Or will it be closer to NRG Stadium about 8 miles away? I wonder how many people will be out there? It's going to be party time!

You've been injecting too much koolaid... why you're not taken seriously

Really? Only two tough road games I see.
We should go 6-2 on the road at worse. IMO.

I have the Texans going 13-3 in 2016.
7-1 at home and 6-2 on road. You feel me?

I hope that's enough to earn us the 1st seed in the AFC. So that way we can have the home field advantage all the way throughout the entire playoffs, which will include us winning Super Bowl 51 inside our own stadium (NRG baby!).

The Houston Texans will become Super Bowl 51 champions! The only real question I have is where will the parade in downtown Houston be located? Or will it be closer to NRG Stadium about 8 miles away? I wonder how many people will be out there? It's going to be party time!
Err, OK. Of course you also think the Rockets are about to win the NBA championship and that Johnny Manziel can be a leader of men. So I will take the under on your prediction.

Preseason schedule just released:

The #Texans preseason schedule : Week 1 - at @49ers
Week 2 - vs. Saints
Week 3 - vs. AZCardinals
Week 4 - at @dallascowboys @KPRC2

I'm just glad we don't have the Thursday night pre-season finale for the 2nd year in a row.

Man, I sure hope we don't get the Thursday night opener against the Broncos. But then again, with Sanchez at QB,....oh crap, wait, he beats the Texans. Never mind. give me the Tacks to open the season!

Couple of "leaks" on schedule. Rumor has it that the Texans have FOUR prime time games this year. @BrettKollman twitter feed.

Mexico City game is one. If it's true there are 4, other three NE, Denver, and Cincy??

Couple of "leaks" on schedule. Rumor has it that the Texans have FOUR prime time games this year. @BrettKollman twitter feed.

Mexico City game is one. If it's true there are 4, other three NE, Denver, and Cincy??

he also said we open the season at home so no more worrying about opening in Denver

CgClawTUYAAYFFM.jpg

Brutal first half, better second half.

It's possible we can be 3-5 before the bye week.

Not that I'm expecting it or anything, but like you said... brutal 1st half. 3 wins won't be easy to come by, so 3-5 would be saying something.

However, I am happy to get New England in September. They don't lose in December. I know they don't lose in Foxboro either, but they definitely don't lose in Foxboro in December.

Nasty

Division Champs should expect tougher schedules, I like it you find out real quick if you can run with the big boys

Oz has some nasty defenses to face from the get go, better be prepared.

Five prime time games? We must have a franchise qb or something
That and J.J. Watt! :logo:

Three-time defensive player of the year.
He's a major celebrity both on and off the field.

Not too surprised. The Texans are a sexy team right now. More and more people are picking them as a trendy Super Bowl pick.

That and J.J. Watt! :logo:

Three-time defensive player of the year.
He's a major celebrity both on and off the field.

Not too surprised. The Texans are a sexy team right now. More and more people are picking them as a trendy Super Bowl pick.

Who?

1 in addition to you would be more and more I guess.

There was absolutely nothing sexy about the Texans last year. We were just the least ugly girl at the bar at 2 am.

A schedule is a schedule. The team will win, or not. No excitement about the schedule from me.

Now draft days, I'll be glued here going batsh!t crazy like everyone else.

Almost a full schedule on 12/24. We play the Bungles on Christmas Eve in the only night game. Whodathunkit?

Almost a full schedule on 12/24. We play the Bungles on Christmas Eve in the only night game. Whodathunkit?

That actually sucks pretty hard. Also play on New Year's Day but that's not as crappy.

Mariota not being a rookie, Luck getting healthy, Bortles, Bridegwater, Carr hitting their stride - not very much.

For some reason I just can't see Indy staging a comeback this year. I can see either or both of the Titans and Jaggies giving us problems though.

Reactions: JB
How much faith do you really put into that?

How much faith do you put in our 9-7?

It's a measure. Just like power rankings or whatever method you use to identify "tough games" "should win games" "chance to make a statement games" "quality games" etc...

We're what our record says we are, so are our opponents. We'll see if we've gotten better or worse, well see if our opponents have gotten better. But for now, this is where we are.

For some reason I just can't see Indy staging a comeback this year. I can see either or both of the Titans and Jaggies giving us problems though.

They were 8-8 with a broken Luck including beating us.Healthy Luck is good for 2 games and the Texans sitting on their couches (where they should have been) last year for the playoffs.

Let's face it, we had half a season of excellent D last year and otherwise sucked.

Back