Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans’ Frantic Trades Expose the Franchise’s Lack of Vision and Direction

maverick512000

Hall of Fame
Lol that story was such bs.

"Easterby’s contract with the Patriots expired after last season, and he has decided to pursue other opportunities in football."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/patriots/2019/03/01/new-england-patriots-character-coach-jack-easterby-leave-team/3025833002/

After his contract expired he started telling people he left because of the Kraft stuff. That's why the pats got upset at him. He used that to help his career.
Wait wait wait, so that story is BS but all the crap you post from the talking heads you agree with we are suppose to take as gospel?

Also you do realize he link you posted says the exact same thing the one I posted does right? Hell it even references and credits the story I posted.

TheKDog

Hall of Fame
Contributor's Club
Wait wait wait, so that story is BS but all the crap you post from the talking heads you agree with we are suppose to take as gospel?

Also you do realize he link you posted says the exact same thing the one I posted does right? Hell it even references and credits the story I posted.
The Kraft stuff didn't come out until February 2019. If they wanted him he wouldn't have had his contract expired, and if he wanted to leave it has nothing to do with Kraft. The timing makes no sense.

He doesn't know anything about football anyway. He's just motivated O'Brien to do the stupidest stuff imaginable

Last edited:

maverick512000

Hall of Fame
The Kraft stuff didn't come out until February 2019. If they wanted him he wouldn't have had his contract expired, and if he wanted to leave it has nothing to do with Kraft. The timing makes no sense.

He doesn't know anything about football anyway. He's just motivated O'Brien to do the stupidest stuff imaginable
You of course have something, anything to back this up right? Oh and while you’re at it please explain why BB had him helping with drills and even throwing a few passes on the practice field not to mention kept him employed for 6 seasons if he knows nothing about football.

I swear every time anyone from NE is brought up it’s like you forget the most basic of logic and jump on the bullet train to crazy town.

TheKDog

Hall of Fame
Contributor's Club
You of course have something, anything to back this up right? Oh and while you’re at it please explain why BB had him helping with drills and even throwing a few passes on the practice field not to mention kept him employed for 6 seasons if he knows nothing about football.

I swear every time anyone from NE is brought up it’s like you forget the most basic of logic and jump on the bullet train to crazy town.
Had him help with drills and throw a few passes. Lol exactly.

That makes him qualified to be the GM of the Texans smh.

Obviously he had him around as a motivational speaker/character coach to help with the Aaron Hernandez situation .

Speedy

Former Yeller Dweller
Could this be because Caserio wants to become the GM of the Texans in 2020?

You cant be this dense, so I just think you're trolling.

Caserio DOESN'T WANT THE PATS TO GIVE HIM AN EXTENSION.
With the way this new flatter organization is running so smoothly, I think the chances of Caserio being the next Texans GM are dwindling pretty fast. He likely won't be a Patriot anymore, but he ain't coming here. Unless OB gets canned and the Texans finally do things the right way where the GM is over the HC. If OB is still here, not a chance he gives up the power.

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
With the way this new flatter organization is running so smoothly, I think the chances of Caserio being the next Texans GM are dwindling pretty fast. He likely won't be a Patriot anymore, but he ain't coming here. Unless OB gets canned and the Texans finally do things the right way where the GM is over the HC. If OB is still here, not a chance he gives up the power.
Disagree

We will see

Texansballer74

The Marine
They finally have a vision

Some just disagree with their vision

They've had several vision plans. This is actually the third one during this regime. You didn't agree the with the first two lol just some don't agree with this one. Funny how that works Steel.

Last edited:

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
They've had several vision plans. This is actually the third one during this regime. You didn't agree the first two lol just some don't agree with this one. Funny how that works Steel.

Tell me more about these plans.

You had the RS plan and then Gaine until he did something Stoopid and now that BOB's in charge his vision.

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
They've had several vision plans. This is actually the third one during this regime. You didn't agree the first two lol just some don't agree with this one. Funny how that works Steel.

Tell me more about these plans.

You had the RS plan and then Gaine until he did something Stoopid and now that BOB's in charge his vision.

pappy

Waterboy
Them having vision is I assume everyone saying they plan for the future. Probably they do when they're looking at money . As far as clowney pick they did see no farther than that day and took him. They did not need him or have a eye on what having him was going to do for them. This team does better without first round picks.