Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Tennessee Titans @ KC Chiefs (2019-20 AFC Championship)

IDEXAN

Hall of Fame
Contributor's Club
Right now it's 18 degrees, 6 degree WC with 11 MPH wind velocity in KC.
I got the Chiefs all the way in this game, but after the Titans upsetting the Ravens last week I wouldn't be shocked by another upset.

JB

Innocent Bystander
Contributor's Club
Right now it's 18 degrees, 6 degree WC with 11 MPH wind velocity in KC.
I got the Chiefs all the way in this game, but after the Tians upsetting the Ravens last week I wouldn't be shocked by another upset.
I wouldn't be shocked, but I would be upset... Henry gonna be real tough to tackle

Texazan

Our HOF 34
I’ve got the Chiefs winning this game but I want Tennessee to win. Tennessee in the super bowl would complete the Texans meltdown.
I’m just not one that hates the Titans but don’t like them either. Same with KC, I wish I “hated“ one of these teams but I guess I just don’t. I guess I’ll root for the underdog Titans.....as you said makes the meltdown complete.

Texecutioner

Hall of Fame
I just want the Chiefs to win so badly due to all of the clown analysts on the BSPN and Fox who gave them no chance, and acted like the Chiefs really proved something major last week against the snake bit Texans. I saw a ton of vulnerabilities in the Chiefs all season, so the Titans have a great shot in this. I'd love to see a RB like Henry carry his team to a SB.

JB

Innocent Bystander
Contributor's Club
I just want the Chiefs to win so badly due to all of the clown analysts on the BSPN and Fox who gave them no chance, and acted like the Chiefs really proved something major last week against the snake bit Texans. I saw a ton of vulnerabilities in the Chiefs all season, so the Titans have a great shot in this. I'd love to see a RB like Henry carry his team to a SB.
:confused:

Texan Asylum

Hall of Fame
The success or failure traits of any organization is reflective of it’s leadership...especially after it’s been a unit for any extended period of time.

banned1976

sleeper mode
The Chiefs and their fan base are obnoxious and smug. I don’t care that Tennessee are rivals, I want them to knock the Chiefs on their butts.

Texan Asylum

Hall of Fame
After last week’s choke, I didn’t think I could feel any worse. Watching the Titans and how they’re playing is like salt in a very raw wound. It’s going to be a very long offseason.