Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Tennessee Titans @ KC Chiefs (2019-20 AFC Championship)

You sure choose some really odd debates to try to engage in...lol. Do I even need a reason to dislike one team more than another?

Absolutely Not! And I was NOT trying to enter any debates, just posting my opinion and experience, or is that not allowed any more?

I have football depression after last week. Can’t get into this game at all.
2 teams we were better than at one point this season able to put it together in January with one off to the SuperBowl.
pains me to say but Tannehill running full force into that tackle on 3rd down I can’t help but applaud the effort.

My older brother, who doesn't even follow football had the Chiefs from the get-go this season. Seems like a blind squirrel can find an acorn once in a blue moon. LOL!

Tannehill isn't as good as I thought.

You thought Tannehill was good? Did all those seasons in Miami not tell you how good he was?

The offense is carrying Tannehill not the other way round. If they had an actual good QB, they'd be unreal.

Obvious that no matter what defense KC sees, when healthy, they’re just about impossible to stop for all four quarters. Just loaded everywhere

You thought Tannehill was good? Did all those seasons in Miami not tell you how good he was?

The offense is carrying Tannehill not the other way round. If they had an actual good QB, they'd be unreal.
I knew he wasn't great, but I thought he was good enough to pick up the slack when they focused on Henry.

Nice drive by he Titans.......onside kick is coming. Ball has to get airborne if there's going to be any chance at all of a recovery.

While I still can't condone our defense allowing 7 straight TD's last weekend I am a little less against RC than I was. As I sit and watch the Chiefs pick apart the Titans I realize just how good they are as opposed to how bad we were/are. That does not mean I think RC has not had his problems but I predict the Chiefs are the next dynasty to take the throne from the Pats! We most likely will not witness 7 TD's in a row again by any team but if we do it will be by the Chiefs again! They got close today!

Reactions: JB
Nice job KC. Going to the SB and putting the 50 year drought to rest. Will be nice when the Texans put the FOREVER drought to rest in Houston!!!!

No it’s not. Just well coached. and the offensive scheme makes them look good. There is a difference.

And having watched the Chiefs closely the last two games, these dudes are just FAST! Faster than the fastest guy on D.
Ridiculous the amount of speed they can run out there
Maybe, I don’t really know how good the individual players are on the OL but the end result is working. Mahomes had all day to throw. Very little pressure.

We will see how the Chiefs do against the Niners if the Niners win because the Niners defensive line is a monster. And their secondary is no joke either. Should be a good game.

Maybe, I don’t really know how good the individual players are on the OL but the end result is working. Mahomes had all day to throw. Very little pressure.

We will see how the Chiefs do against the Niners if the Niners win because the Niners defensive line is a monster. And their secondary is no joke either. Should be a good game.
Mahomes with healthy legs is a nightmare. He was Injured when we won there. No one wanted to hear it

Back