Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Tennessee Titans @ Houston Texans. 1/1. Noon. CBS. **Official GameDay Thread**

If McNair doesn't go to a field turf system, he's got mental problems.

It's awful. We have a freaking covered stadium and look at that junk.

Too many checkdowns. It's working, we're driving. But still concerning.

Can't 2001 Patriots our way through things. Or can we?

I don't get the check down concerns by you guys.

It's working, chains are moving. RBs are eating up 10 yards at a time when they run it. Yates is avoiding pressure and making right decisions for each play.

I'm loving this, actually. Yards are yards. Points are points. If it's working, do it til they stop it.

It's working, chains are moving. RBs are eating up 10 yards at a time when they run it. Yates is avoiding pressure and making right decisions for each play.

I'm loving this, actually. Yards are yards. Points are points. If it's working, do it til they stop it.

Im fine with it but last week Kubes stuck with it after it stopped working

Say what ya'll want about the check downs, thats what happens when you have the best receiver in the game back! TOUCHDOWN!!!!

I hope you're right.

And that right there just made the Titans realize that they are outmatched against our offense. We don't have OD. Don't have Foster. Yates at QB.

The first play on offense was scary. On the second play, the laser to Dreessen was the answer to the challenge. From there, it was chugging down the field and scoring a TD.

THAT was the 7-game winning streak Texans attitude on full display right there.

Like I said....it's all because of the beautiful spacing Andre provides.

Dude straight up changes the entire dynamic of a game, and most importantly our team.

and when they worry about the check downs we throw it long to Andre!

awexler Adam Wexler
Trainers huddled around Yates on bench, Jake D thrwoing w/. BJohnson to get loose. Yates headed to lockeroom #Texans
13 seconds ago

Im fine with it but last week Kubes stuck with it after it stopped working

I was concerned with just about 100% of everything I saw last week. I don't think we were going to win that game, period. Everyone looked out of sync and just in a fog or something.

Today, so far, people are handling their assignments like they should. So far....

Delhomme is warming up on the sideline, folks.

It's Bojangles Fried Chicken time!

Next man up LOL !!!!!!!!!!!

yall still feel like playing yall starters this game or 4 the hole game ?????

Back