Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Houston Texans. Noon. 9/27. FOX. **Artificial Gameday Thread**

I thought our guy came down with the ball on the pass to Jackson, should have looked at it closer.

I've now missed half of 1Q due to Sunday Ticket Stream freezing up. I'm so pissed off right now.

No clue what Mallett was looking at on that throw to Washington. Hopkins was wide open.

Got him on the next play though. It's nice to finally see us running hurry up.

Good drive. Build on it. Dont go away from Blue. Hurry up offense is catching them off balance. Looked good!

I'm impressed. 8 Texans enter the end zone on the touch back.

But that last puntil coverage was enough for me to know someone got their butt chewed last week.

So far, Hopkins has not been hit/tackled hard. Let's keep it that way. Keep him away from the middle of the field where Swearinger can get a cheap shot in easier.

For those of you at the game... keep an eye on your ticket stub, after they run out of players to field punts, it will be a lucky fans turn!

Looks like our DBs are being taught to not look for ball, wait for ball to hit their hands and knock it out. Those 3 times on longer passes this game they didn't even attempt to turn for the ball.

Back