Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Taco Wednesday

Ya, I really really like his tape coming out of michigan. Not sure if it's just a personality clash or he just can't deal with being a pro, but it certainly looked like the talent was there.

I'd kick one of them tires.

Funny thing I loaned my cousin his jersey to wear to the game Sunday, and didn’t get it back before leaving. I guess I won’t be needing it now.

My son is a huge Michigan fan and I really wanted him to be successful as a Cowboy, but do wish him well on his next team.

Ya, I really really like his tape coming out of michigan. Not sure if it's just a personality clash or he just can't deal with being a pro, but it certainly looked like the talent was there.

I'd kick one of them tires.
I really thought he would do well in Dallas. Thought he was a steal where they got him. It’s not like we have a surplus of guys with his measurements and athletic ability. He lit us up in preseason. Cut Mingo and bring in Taco.

Taco simply couldn't get on the field in Dallas. I think Quinn is going to be reinstated soon, so they had to make room. Hard to pay a 1st round salary on a guy that is a healthy scratch

Back