Wish to make a one time donation? Make it here.

Taco Wednesday

Mollywhopper

Facilitator
Staff member
Ya, I really really like his tape coming out of michigan. Not sure if it's just a personality clash or he just can't deal with being a pro, but it certainly looked like the talent was there.

I'd kick one of them tires.

StarStruck

Hall of Fame
Contributor's Club
Funny thing I loaned my cousin his jersey to wear to the game Sunday, and didn’t get it back before leaving. I guess I won’t be needing it now.

My son is a huge Michigan fan and I really wanted him to be successful as a Cowboy, but do wish him well on his next team.

mussop

Hall of Fame
Ya, I really really like his tape coming out of michigan. Not sure if it's just a personality clash or he just can't deal with being a pro, but it certainly looked like the talent was there.

I'd kick one of them tires.
I really thought he would do well in Dallas. Thought he was a steal where they got him. It’s not like we have a surplus of guys with his measurements and athletic ability. He lit us up in preseason. Cut Mingo and bring in Taco.

The1ApplePie

Hall of Fame
Taco simply couldn't get on the field in Dallas. I think Quinn is going to be reinstated soon, so they had to make room. Hard to pay a 1st round salary on a guy that is a healthy scratch