Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Super Wild Card Weekend

NFLs Elite Eight

Jaguars @ Chiefs
Giants @ Eagles
Bengals @ Bills
Cowboys @ 49ers

The good….based on this past weeks games, these games could go just about any way but the one predicted. I’m just going to sit back and enjoy homemade chili and some football this weekend….got the apartment to myself. My wife will be stateside visiting our daughter, seeing our future Texans QB (Francisco or better, Frank the Tank) and doing some work related meetings. Our third grandchild, Frank the Tank had his 4 week eval about 4 weeks ago and came in at a resounding 24” and 13 pounds. At 8 weeks…..he can only wear his 6 month old gear.

Ranking the remaining QBs in these playoffs, criteria being if I could pluck them away to be the starter for the Texans heading into the future..

Patrick Mahomes
Joe Burrow
Josh Allen
Trevor Lawrence
Jalen Hurts
Dak Prescott
Brock Purdy
Daniel Jones

Toughest one might have, or for me anyway of course, been Allen vs Lawrence. I think we have seen Allen's plateau already - and a very strong one at that for sure - while I can easily see a continuous steadily rising trajectory for Lawrence that I wouldn't be surprised at all to see rise above Allen's at some point.

Back