Wish to make a one time donation? Make it here.

State of the O-line

badboy

Hall of Fame
I seriously doubt that Tunsil is going to extend before the new CBA
You could be correct, but here are some reasons I think you are incorrect.

1. Players want money in their pocket as quickly as possible. New CBA is at least one year away. I can put $34 GTD year 1 and year 2 an additional 16 GTD for a total of 50. In two years. His 2020 base now is $10.35. Best LT money nfl.

2. What other team offers him a QB like Watson? He knows his signing helps keep #4 in H'town. Some teams can offer the dollars but a Watson type QB and a probable playoff berth? A little more time for creative numbers crunching could make deal even better. Like $40m sign bonus at 8 prorated with $1 m base= 9m cap saving team 1.35 million. A 41.5 m year one in his bank. For comparison Nate Solder signing bonus Was 16 million with GTD at signing of 35 and that was not in first year. My sources tell me there is a strong possibility that Solder could be cut with a 13 million dollar dead money cap hit for the Giants. Titans Taylor Lewan signing bonus was only 11 million with 34 guaranteed at signing also not paid by end year one.

steelbtexan

Hall of Fame
You could be correct, but here are some reasons I think you are incorrect.

1. Players want money in their pocket as quickly as possible. New CBA is at least one year away. I can put $34 GTD year 1 and year 2 an additional 16 GTD for a total of 50. In two years. His 2020 base now is $10.35. Best LT money nfl.

2. What other team offers him a QB like Watson? He knows his signing helps keep #4 in H'town. Some teams can offer the dollars but a Watson type QB and a probable playoff berth? A little more time for creative numbers crunching could make deal even better. Like $40m sign bonus at 8 prorated with $1 m base= 9m cap saving team 1.35 million. A 41.5 m year one in his bank. For comparison Nate Solder signing bonus Was 16 million with GTD at signing of 35 and that was not in first year. My sources tell me there is a strong possibility that Solder could be cut with a 13 million dollar dead money cap hit for the Giants. Titans Taylor Lewan signing bonus was only 11 million with 34 guaranteed at signing also not paid by end year one.
Man you love you some DW4.

DW4 is more like one of the many reasons to sign as a fa elsewhere.