Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

St. Louis Rams @ Houston Texans. Noon. 10/13. FOX. **Official Game Thread**

Yea that Schaub sure does suck. Good thing Wade's D is keeping us in games eh?

It's the same Schaub as always, able to play well when he's not under pressure.

This is a talented roster but not a very good team, and that comes from the top -- Kubiak.

Matt Schaub is the least of the Texans' problems today and yet he's all Chris Myers and this other loser on FOX can talk about.

Matt Schaub is the least of the Texans' problems today and yet he's all Chris Myers and this other loser on FOX can talk about.

Not true at all. They've pointed out the DHop fumble, mentioned "offensive predictability", blamed receivers for not fighting for balls or running the wrong route, etc. not sure what you're seeing.

Matt is problem in redzone. Motion is just too slow on release, no zip on ball and poor touch and not mobile. Anything else

Of course no defensive holding called on that 3rd down.

But they sure as heck will throw a 40 yard flag on Jackson for not even touching the WR.

Nice to see balanced officiating.

In reality, I think I see how all defenses can beat the Texans: Cover the deep stuff, let them dink and dunk short passes, wait for them to either self-destruct with penalties or turnovers -- or wait for them to bog down in the red zone and settle for 3.

If the Texans don't win today, you can kiss this season good bye. They ain't coming back from 2-4.

WHY do the Texans always end up on the wrong side of the PI calls? It seems we never get calls for PI when we're on offense but ALWAYS get them when we're on defense. What the crap??

Well it's good to see you guys have now shifted all the blame from Schaub to Kubiak. I am just wondering if it is at all possible that these players are just not executing, or would that just be silly?

Back