Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Sexual Assault Suits Against Watson

Again. You don’t get to dictate who should and who shouldn’t grow thicker skin. I guess that would mean Watson also shouldn’t be blocking folks on twitter because they are being mean to him

It’s common sense buddy and at the end of the day, if you or they can’t handle the fact that some folks will express unfavorable takes and/or lack sympathy for their version of events, then they shouldn’t be undertaking those actions...period.

For instance, there are some of these alleged victims who opted not to talk to the NFL...for their own reasons. & just considering Buzzbee’s criticism of the NFL as of late, I lean towards him not forcing them to talk to the NFL....so that means They decided to do that all on their own...now, your feelings are hurt b/c Lisa Friel wasn’t crying with you & handing you tissue to dry up your tears When YOU decided to go talk to them all on your own? GTFOH. You made a choice to put yourself out there with the NFL, deal with the consequences of your decision instead of going to cry to your lawyer about being “disrespected”.

What incentive does either lawyer have in wrapping up this case quickly?

The longer it goes on the higher Buzbees price goes to sue for lawyer fees.

The longer it goes on the more Watson pays Hardin for his lawyer fees.

I wonder if both lawyers have a date in mind that it needs to be wrapped up so they both can get paid with whatever money Watson will have left.

What incentive does either lawyer have in wrapping up this case quickly?

The longer it goes on the higher Buzbees price goes to sue for lawyer fees.

The longer it goes on the more Watson pays Hardin for his lawyer fees.

I wonder if both lawyers have a date in mind that it needs to be wrapped up so they both can get paid with whatever money Watson will have left.

The lawyers are the only ones who always win. They deserve their reputations. Azzholez. Every last one of them.

That’s what I’ve said for months now. But guys like you and doc and steel are proclaiming we should lock him up and throw away the key. How about we see what evidence they have and let it play out. Right now all we have is the words of the women vs Watson. That’s not enough to find him guilty of anything.

Spot on man. 100%. People want the benefit of the doubt when their name is in question but jump to conclusions when it involves others.

There's a justice system. Let it play out.

Why does he have to be? In fact why do any of us have to be? We are not judges, well a couple of us might be but not judges on this case, none of us are on a jury in a trial of Watson and if we were called Hardin or Buzbee should be able to identify bias and have us eliminated as a possible juror. We do not have a large, public platform to try and turn people for or against Watson, Hell odds are we are not even the majority opinion. We are fans on a football forum, so why should any of us have to worry about being unbias or neutral or "wait till we have all the evidence" or anything else? We don't wait till we have all facts on anything else around here so why start with this?

That's all peachy till you start condemning a guy before he's convicted. Jump to conclusions and have an opinion. Cool. Thats why we're here. But don't slander the guy and tie knots before you have more information.

Texans have had no communications with the lawyers in the Deshaun Watson case
May 14, 2021, 4:41 PM EDT

Attorney Tony Buzbee’s Thursday night statement included an eight-word bombshell that raised plenty of questions as to the negotiations between Buzbee’s 22 clients and the representatives of quarterback Deshaun Watson.

“They begged us via the Texans to mediate,” Buzbee claimed.

This statement suggests that the Texans have become actively involved in efforts to settle the cases. That’s not the case.

Per multiple sources, the Texans have had no contact with either of the lawyers or the parties regarding the litigation filed against Watson.

Buzbee’s contention, as one source explained it, comes from the reality that a Houston lawyer who has provided legal services to Texans owner Cal McNair attempted to act as a liaison between Buzbee and Hardin for the purposes of setting up a mediation session. While, in theory, the lawyer may have been acting with the express or implied authority of McNair, the lawyer did not characterize his role as an emissary or representative of the Texans.

That said, the Texans have an obvious interest in seeing a resolution of the lawsuits filed against Watson. That would immediately boost a market for a trade. It also would help the Texans avoid the possibility of having to pay Watson his eight-figure salary while on paid leave, if the cases aren’t resolved and if Watson ends up on the Commissioner Exempt list.

Regardless, the Texans haven’t gotten involved in any efforts to get these cases settled.

Let the record show that to date, Mr teX's version of Watson's statement is the correct version of actual events as reported. steelbtexan has not presented anything to support his version.

Nor will I be able too.

Buzbee will be doing that.

I'm just looking forward to the entertainment.

That's all peachy till you start condemning a guy before he's convicted. Jump to conclusions and have an opinion. Cool. Thats why we're here. But don't slander the guy and tie knots before you have more information.

You say this while having an avatar that you are using because of the comparison of Easterby to a suicide cult leader and the phrase “Let’s ride a comet with Jack” under said avatar.

:potkettle:

You say this while having an avatar that you are using because of the comparison of Easterby to a suicide cult leader and the phrase “Let’s ride a comet with Jack” under said avatar.

Still loving this. This is the best put down of an average American hypocrite I’ve ever seen. Good job.

Attorney Tony Buzbee’s Thursday night statement included an eight-word bombshell that raised plenty of questions as to the negotiations between Buzbee’s 22 clients and the representatives of quarterback Deshaun Watson.

“They begged us via the Texans to mediate,” Buzbee claimed.

This statement suggests that the Texans have become actively involved in efforts to settle the cases. That’s not the case.

Per multiple sources, the Texans have had no contact with either of the lawyers or the parties regarding the litigation filed against Watson.

Buzbee’s contention, as one source explained it, comes from the reality that a Houston lawyer who has provided legal services to Texans owner Cal McNair attempted to act as a liaison between Buzbee and Hardin for the purposes of setting up a mediation session. While, in theory, the lawyer may have been acting with the express or implied authority of McNair, the lawyer did not characterize his role as an emissary or representative of the Texans.

That said, the Texans have an obvious interest in seeing a resolution of the lawsuits filed against Watson. That would immediately boost a market for a trade. It also would help the Texans avoid the possibility of having to pay Watson his eight-figure salary while on paid leave, if the cases aren’t resolved and if Watson ends up on the Commissioner Exempt list.

Regardless, the Texans haven’t gotten involved in any efforts to get these cases settled.
If true, Florio might have finally gotten something right. Also, to points @Mr teX has been making about Buzbee's public statements. Buzbee said a Texans' QB coach referred Watson to one of the therapist when it was Watson's personal QB coach. If this report is true, here is Buzbee incorrectly stating someone associated with the Texans being involved with mediation.

Am I accusing Jack of instigating mass suicide or making a sarcastic reference? Have charges been brought against Easterby or no?

When they are your post will be relevant. Until then, dw is the one facing 22 REAL accusations and potentially criminal charges. Has every post of yours here about dw's guilt been tongue and cheek or how you genuinely feel? If they're not tongue and cheek there is no comparison. Nice stretch though.

Do you believe this? Does money ever enter your concept? Or is justice what the Platonic Sophists said...justice is what the stronger says it is?

If money is the only deciding factor why do we have a justice system? If your so disenchanted with it why haven't you moved away?

Sounds a little bit like another average American hypocrite doesn't it?

Last edited:

So this lawyer just randomly pops up to offer to be a mediator? That was awfully nice of him...

I found an image of powda guarding our border.

View attachment 8756

And I vaguely recall a post from you in which you said you were a millionaire. Probably just a sum of retirement but let's not get lost in the real details...

If I said you touched me inappropriately and 21 other people said the same because they want your money...

Well, you must be guilty right?

If @Thorn touched you please chime in now.

Thorn victim hotline is: 1-800 I made this **** up because I'm to lazy to get a real job.

If true, Florio might have finally gotten something right. Also, to points @Mr teX has been making about Buzbee's public statements. Buzbee said a Texans' QB coach referred Watson to one of the therapist when it was Watson's personal QB coach. If this report is true, here is Buzbee incorrectly stating someone associated with the Texans being involved with mediation.

Well for the sake of us Texans fans I sure hope Florrio is right about this.

For the ones who are defending Watson, saying this must all be a cash grab. Think for one second. Watson is not the first 100 million dollar athlete or QB. He knew he was facing allegations in January, and still went back to Instagram. These are at least 23 encounters here, why go after UNLICENSED therapists? Your clue lies there. There’s evidence he himself acknowledged someone was uncomfortable with his behavior.

For the ones who are defending Watson, saying this must all be a cash grab. Think for one second. Watson is not the first 100 million dollar athlete or QB. He knew he was facing allegations in January, and still went back to Instagram. These are at least 23 encounters here, why go after UNLICENSED therapists? Your clue lies there. There’s evidence he himself acknowledged someone was uncomfortable with his behavior.

IMO, I believe Watson has a fetish perhaps even an addiction to this type of activity. This is driving his behavior, and is why he continued to do it. Perhaps this, for him, is like alcohol to an alcoholic. Getting massages with happy endings for young single male isn’t this worst thing in the world, forcing someone to do something against their will is another story entirely. Perhaps those in his group knew he had an issue engaging in the massage/happy ending behavior and thought he was setting himself up for precisely this type of problem and this was the lesson they wanted him to learn.

Ask yourself this, why are all these girls performing massage when they aren’t licensed therapist? You find it weird that he’s seeking unlicensed therapists but I find it equally weird that these girls are agreeing to do something they aren’t licensed to do. If I remember correctly many of these girls worked on him more than once, which I find weird. If your that uncomfortable with a situation why go back?

IMO, I believe Watson has a fetish perhaps even an addiction to this type of activity. This is driving his behavior, and is why he continued to do it. Perhaps this, for him, is like alcohol to an alcoholic. Getting massages with happy endings for young single male isn’t this worst thing in the world, forcing someone to do something against their will is another story entirely. Perhaps those in his group knew he had an issue engaging in the massage/happy ending behavior and thought he was setting himself up for precisely this type of problem and this was the lesson they wanted him to learn.

Ask yourself this, why are all these girls performing massage when they aren’t licensed therapist? You find it weird that he’s seeking unlicensed therapists but I find it equally weird that these girls are agreeing to do something they aren’t licensed to do. If I remember correctly many of these girls worked on him more than once, which I find weird. If your that uncomfortable with a situation why go back?
It’s their source of income. Now the question of why would they go back? Possibly because, athletes or men with power, could potentially destroy that business if they refuse.

Also something else Hardin said that doesn’t make sense. He said Watson needed 150 massages or so a year, yet consensual sex happened “sometimes”. What about the other times? By that answer that leads one to believe others said no, and the reason for those massages wasn’t strictly football.

Being told Aaron Wilson has been working on behalf of Deshaun Watson since he was fired by the Chronicle.

Wilson's nickname amongst fellow media is "the agent's handmaiden" because he carries water for agents. He's been feeding info to Sarah Barshop during this latest Hardin-Buzbee stupidity.
How do you see this all playing out? Have you heard anything else about HPD?

I just take it for granted that no one on this board actually knows what's really happening with the Watson fiasco. One thing's for sure, the longer this crap gets dragged out the more fantastical the theories will become.

And the next thing you know people will be storming Reliant......

It’s their source of income. Now the question of why would they go back? Possibly because, athletes or men with power, could potentially destroy that business if they refuse.
Just stop. I sell houses. If someone offered me 200k to perform open heart surgery I wouldn’t do it. These girls were infatuated with Watson and wanted to be around him. They had zero reason or fear to go back a second time if he did something wrong. The theory of fear is bullshit in this Instance. He had no impact on their life that he could ruin. They were nobodies before and after. Follow the Benjamin’s and you will see the light.

Back