Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Sexual Assault Suits Against Watson

Scenario #1 - Watson finds women on IG, sets up appointments, does his thing with the exposure and all that, the therapists are taken aback at first because it was unexpected, start to get turned on once they've read the room that a young, sexy, rich NFL star wants little ol me, boom, consensual sex.

Scenario #2 - Watson finds women on IG, sets up appointments, does his thing with the exposure and all that, the therapists aren't having any of it, things go too far because the scenario #1 women resisted at first too, they get disgusted, want to vomit, need counseling or what have you, and we have these 22 cases.

The consensual sex thing is fine, even if that's how it went down. Worked to perfection. I mean, you can point out the prostitution aspect of it if you want, but that's as much on the women too. Seems like a lot of work to get laid, but still. The problem is when it doesn't work, there's push back, and things get a little too far or forced. No is still no.

There's all kinda of other scenarios, of course, like Watson finds IG women, gets a massage, see you next week. Or some of the women are simply just looking at $$$$. But for what we know about all of this, which is that there were a lot of sessions, there's 22 civil cases and there was consensual sex had, both scenarios 1 & 2 seem very plausible.

Good points.

I'm not a fan of the public sensationalism method of manipulating public perception.

However, if the end justifies the means and his goal is a settlement, then this is probably the quickest way to make it happen.

It's an effective, if somewhat tasteless, strategy. Watson has a lot to lose if this continues to drag on in public. He's already lost trade opportunities and endorsements, and the longer this goes on, I'd imagine that the more of Goodell's wrath he's going to have to deal with. He's most likely already losing some game time, so it'll just get worse if this thing doesn't get resolved sooner than later. JMO

On the flip side, since all of this is public knowledge, Watson doesn't have much to lose. Even if he is innocent, people know he is into weird submissive sex and butt play. Dude is ruined. Might as well go full-in on it and match your elite trial lawyer against an ambulance chaser. Get full exoneration rather than trying to settle.

And yeah, we are going to see the awful **** done to accusers that is always done in these types of cases, unfortunately.

He did handle it legally whether you and others like it or not. The fact that you even passively blame Buzbee or Solis for her hetting death threats is beyond sickening. This is EXACTLY why Hardin wants all the names public so that they all will be attacked like this and that tactic wouldnt be needed if Hardin had any other recourse. In other words Hardin is having to get dirty because his client is dirty

Once again, I blame Buzbee, he's obviously a slime bag lawyer, nowhere did I say anything about any of the women. In fact, I mentioned multiple times I want to see it play out some more before I make any conclusions. And Hardin isn't far behind Buzbee. Again, like I mentioned before, I don't believe a word of anything either one of them say in public. Hence, listening to all these press conferences is pointless because all they are is spin control and public opinion manipulation.

He did handle it legally whether you and others like it or not. The fact that you even passively blame Buzbee or Solis for her hetting death threats is beyond sickening. This is EXACTLY why Hardin wants all the names public so that they all will be attacked like this and that tactic wouldnt be needed if Hardin had any other recourse. In other words Hardin is having to get dirty because his client is dirty

Its the opposite bro. Buzzbee’s had a 2 week head start dragging Rusty’s client thru the mud publicly and everywhere, and Hardin finally said enough. If you wanna go that route, let’s see how your clients stand up to the scrutiny and hate and things my client....and his MOTHER has had to endure during your 2 week grandstanding campaign.....then all of a sudden Buzzbee’s tune changes...”well my client has recieved death threats...” lol, you don’t think DW4 has? It’s dirty pool bro.

I have two points of contention I would like to focus on in your comment.

First, there no guarantee that there will be 22 women in trial. As the vetting process may take care of any frivolous or fraudulent claims from that figure. Come trial time that number may be much lower, especially considering there was only 1 police report.

Second, where is your evidence to claim Buzbee offered Hardin these names privately? I think you're making that up. Cuz if that were true, the judge wouldn't be siding in Watson's/Hardin's favor with having their names released.

It was discussed early in the thread that Buzbee preferred to not get the HPD involved.

:coffee:

Hardin requested the names............Buzbee agreed to do so if Hardin signed a confidentiality agreement.............Hardin refused............so Buzbee refused to turn over the names.

thats not the complete story. Hardin detailed all his efforts over a 2 week period to get the names...Buzzbee reportedly said 1 thing and did another at least a few times when it came to giving up the names.

Aint that the truth

BTW, looks like my response to his personal attack, telling him to stick to the topic and not make it about me was deleted, but the above message is still there. So, mods are obviously around, just not looking too hard.

Its gone .... another mod beat me to it.

Again , in the future , use the report feature cause we don't see everything but if its reported we all get a notification.

Buzzbee seemed intent on trying to get his narrative out about what is alleged to have happened before Hardin was able to get the names of all his clients and do his own investigating.

Or maybe it was to protect them from what is happening to those who are known now .... all kinda crap up to and including death threats.

Scenario #1 - Watson finds women on IG, sets up appointments, does his thing with the exposure and all that, the therapists are taken aback at first because it was unexpected, start to get turned on once they've read the room that a young, sexy, rich NFL star wants little ol me, boom, consensual sex.

Scenario #2 - Watson finds women on IG, sets up appointments, does his thing with the exposure and all that, the therapists aren't having any of it, things go too far because the scenario #1 women resisted at first too, they get disgusted, want to vomit, need counseling or what have you, and we have these 22 cases.

The consensual sex thing is fine, even if that's how it went down. Worked to perfection. I mean, you can point out the prostitution aspect of it if you want, but that's as much on the women too. Seems like a lot of work to get laid, but still. The problem is when it doesn't work, there's push back, and things get a little too far or forced. No is still no.

There's all kinda of other scenarios, of course, like Watson finds IG women, gets a massage, see you next week. Or some of the women are simply just looking at $$$$. But for what we know about all of this, which is that there were a lot of sessions, there's 22 civil cases and there was consensual sex had, both scenarios 1 & 2 seem very plausible.

Good post.

IG seems to be a groupie pipeline. One wonders if Watson got their names from other players.

Again, even if these women were groupies or sex workers, that doesn't mean the sex was consensual.

Last edited:
In my opinion that's all part of trying it in the court of public opinion. Buzbee is trying to turn the heat up so much that Watson throws up his hands and says, OK how much do you want to make this go away. I can't think of any way to turn up the heat more than saying you're going to HPD. But look what happened when Watson's side called their hand... Buzbee scrambled around for days trying to put something together and didn't seem at all like they were prepared to go to HPD as he originally said/implied.

From what I'm seeing, Buzbee wants this to be settled in the court of public opinion and Hardin isn't having any part of it.
HPD already stated they are investigating. Enough said. The NFL is investigating. Enough said. what if the NFL doesn’t like what they are seeing and they settle? How does the NFL get through that? Same with the HPD. This could be beyond settling. It’s too big of an issue to be left open. It happens to be part of an issue that is worldwide and gaining momentum. it seems to me that a trial of some sort that draws out all the facts and fairly presents them is the only way to avoid the real court of public opinion.

Is Watson getting death threats from Ashley Solis fans ?!

In a word yes if you count those that read the indictment and automatically convicted him. Hardin read off a slew of twitter and instagram posts to him and his mom's facebook page calling dude a rapist and threatening his life. So at the end of the day, Buzzbee made it fair game with his antics and now his clients will unfortunately have to endure some of that as well.

You're right, rich people do sometimes fly their masseuses in for massages. But, like JJ Watt, they fly in their "regular" personal masseuse............not random women they don't know.
Is that illegal? Again, you’re using your opinion to crucify and find him guilty with little to no proof other than complaints filed. Let’s see how it plays out.

Am I the only one who found it odd that Hardin’s associate said that Deshaun getting multiple massages and targeting those areas is what made him great? Or did I hear what she said incorrectly?

Last edited:
Is that illegal? Again, you’re using your opinion to crucify and find him guilty with little to no proof other than complaints filed. Let’s see how it plays out.

Dude - your avatar is badazz. Easterby photo shopped on Rasputin!

In other news and a bit more related to the thread, I'd read in multiple sources that mandatory Texan's otas were scheduled for 4-5. Apparently that changed?

I was waiting on that to see what pre lawsuit dw would do and how it would affect his trade value. Ultimately with things as they stand now, I still want to see what happens when he's required to make an appearance.

No matter how all the litigation ends I now believe dw would skip his ntc. He'll want to get as far away from houston as fast as he can.

On a side note, it's amazing how many legal professionals we have here. Phoenix University must make a killing printing out BAR cards.

@Corrosion I hate this thread to.

Likewise, what they may or may not have done in the past, even with another previous "client," "yes" then does not mean "yes" now....................in fact, "yes" 15 minutes earlier does not mean yes now............even for a Watson session.

To add onto your post because it’s clear some don’t understand consent -

If a women says no and then you are having to talk or pressure a women into any sexual favors it ain’t worth it. She has a good chance on filing against you and winning.

If a women is drunk, and even if you are too it ain’t worth it. She has a good chance on filing against you and winning.

If a women says no during anything sexual, even during penetration, you better stop. She has a good chance on filing against you and winning.

Sexual harassment or sexual abuse. Either way don’t do it.

World has changed. It is what it is. Get used to it.

Some of you may think big deal?, Watson whipped out his pecker and asked her to touch. Why is she acting this way? What would cause the girl to throw up or **** her pants?

Then you guys need to get together, whip out your pecker and try to get the other to put it in each other’s mouth or hand. Your immediate reaction is the same as these women. Just because they are women don’t mean they should be ok with it.

If you ain’t angered or disgusted by this, well, you got issues. I ain’t calling you gay because their is nothing wrong with that, but you got real problems.

If some dude tried to do that to me I would be throwing punches and vomit later.

Then you guys need to get together, whip out your pecker and try to get the other to put it in each other’s mouth or hand. Your immediate reaction is the same as these women. Just because they are women don’t mean they should be ok with it.

I wanna report this for mods but then I didn't because it's funny.

You're right, rich people do sometimes fly their masseuses in for massages. But, like JJ Watt, they fly in their "regular" personal masseuse............not random women they don't know.
everytime I get a massage I go to a different masseus. Not the happy ending kind the real ones. I don’t want to develop a relationship with a masseuse. I enjoy not knowing who they are. I want it to be as robotic as possible.

If not posted already, some cases are dropped. As judges ordered the cases must be refiled with the actual names. 14 cases are going to be. The others are apparently dropped.

everytime I get a massage I go to a different masseus. Not the happy ending kind the real ones. I don’t want to develop a relationship with a masseuse. I enjoy not knowing who they are. I want it to be as robotic as possible.

do you use a different coiffeur each haircut?

That's not my interpretation. That's the writers interpretation. Lol

Ok fair. Let's make a distinction then between you and the writer. My apologies. Well written article aimed at clicks.

It's OK to have an opinion and speculate. I just ask (expect?) folks have patience and let the courts work it out. If any poster here has his mind made up on this fiasco he/she probably has little to contribute and should go elsewhere.

Now 14 cases. According to the article I read just now on NFL.com

Ok fair. Let's make a distinction then between you and the writer. My apologies. Well written article aimed at clicks.

It's OK to have an opinion and speculate. I just ask (expect?) folks have patience and let the courts work it out. If any poster here has his mind made up on this fiasco he/she probably has little to contribute and should go elsewhere.
Agree. But in this fast food environment where it's about click bait or wanting to be an internet know-it-all, it seems Buzbee has won or is ahead in the court of public opinion and PR battle. Judging by this thread, patience is thin and minds are already made up. In other words, it appears that ship has sailed.

Agree. But in this fast food environment where it's about click bait or wanting to be an internet know-it-all, it seems Buzbee has won or is ahead in the court of public opinion and PR battle. Judging by this thread, patience is thin and minds are already made up. In other words, it appears that ship has sailed.

In other words, never ask for a jury because most folks are simple minded.

HPD already stated they are investigating. Enough said. The NFL is investigating. Enough said. what if the NFL doesn’t like what they are seeing and they settle? How does the NFL get through that? Same with the HPD. This could be beyond settling. It’s too big of an issue to be left open. It happens to be part of an issue that is worldwide and gaining momentum. it seems to me that a trial of some sort that draws out all the facts and fairly presents them is the only way to avoid the real court of public opinion.
How does a trial avoid the real Court of public opinion?

How does a trial avoid the real Court of public opinion?

Not having media releases to all on both sides might be a start before any court is actually in session. I honestly don't ever remember seeing anything like this.

Now he admits consensual encounters. That doesn’t help them
Two of Harvey Weinstein's accusers admitted to having consensual sex with him AFTER the alleged sexual assaults. Weinstein's problem is that he is an ugly guy, and therefore many people will think he had to resort to dirty tactics to get pretty actresses to sleep with him. Watson, on the other hand is in top physical shape & can say he didn't need to assault women because he already had one or several hotties.

It can't. Because if you are found innocent in court. Some are going to still say that your guilty.

And dw is already suffering consequences like endorsements backing out. He will suffer from this even if he's found innocent for the rest of his life.

If that happens, I expect a hard slander case to follow recouping losses.

Two of Harvey Weinstein's accusers admitted to having consensual sex with him AFTER the alleged sexual assaults. Weinstein's problem is that he is an ugly guy, and therefore many people will think he had to resort to dirty tactics to get pretty actresses to sleep with him. Watson, on the other hand is in top physical shape & can say he didn't need to assault women because he already had one or several hotties.

Weinstein was convicted criminally. Dw is not (yet.)

Last edited:

My thing is he shouldn't have put himself in this type predicament period. He knew what he was doing as well as the possibility of it going public. But his arrogance, pride and money power stepped in. Just like his decision to want to be traded out of the freaking blue. You know I was a big time fan of this youngster. But his true colors has revealed its necked head. And let's be real here, yes that ship has sailed. He won't be a Texan after this stuff clears up. He's made that very clear to the Texans, the entire football world and us faithful fans on here.

Back