Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Sexual Assault Suits Against Watson

I can't think of a good defense. 66 massage therapist in 17 months.

Whatever the truth is, he's complicit in something & it ain't good.
But this isn’t what these civil suits are about, right? According to the GJ there was no evidence that he broke any laws. I don’t agree with that but aren’t these civil suits only about the trauma these women suffered? Can they prove anything in that regard? Since he was so well know in the masseuse world one would hope that one masseuse would have gotten an audio recording of the session so why didn’t they? What type of trauma are we looking for? They have a job whereby they rub unclothed skin. Glutes, but no chutes or flutes but he’s been cleared of inappropriate behavior legally. It just seems to me it’s now not about the act but the reaction and what are the parameters to show how these women suffered.

But this isn’t what these civil suits are about, right?
I guess it depends on how you define “complicit in something” I believe the plaintiffs are alleging they were assaulted. That’s one “something” he might be complicit in.

The number of masseuse imply he is complicit in solicitation. That’s another “something” he may be complicit in. However, he can’t use that as a defense because it leads an occasion (similar to the descriptions his plaintiffs have offered) of assault.

According to the GJ there was no evidence that he broke any laws.

Again, that is not what the grand jury is saying. The GJ is simply saying there isn’t “enough” credible evidence. Not that there is “no” evidence. & this is where the complaints come from that the Prosecutor held preliminary meetings with the defense, which is atypical, and none with the prosecuting attorney, which is atypical.

Complaints that the prosecution did not call any of the 10 alleged victims to the GJ to give testimony, also odd.

Complaints that the investigating officers were not called to testify, which seems atypical.

Recent discussions over the length of the suspension that will be issued to Cleveland Browns quarterback Deshaun Watson for violations of the NFL's personal conduct policy "fell apart," according to CBS Sports HQ's Josina Anderson.

Anderson reported the NFL, NFL Players Association and advisors for Watson were unable to reach an agreement over how many games he would be suspended.

This is certainly curious questionable ad lib break in procedure. "Watson's advisors"..............AKA Hardin/Mulagheta. Their input was to have stopped when Watson's interviews were completed, and certainly after a violation of the Personal Conduct Policy was determined. That determination has obviously been made since the "negotiations" were for length of lost games. So, the only involved parties at this time should be the NFL, the NFLPA, and Watson............no other "Watson advisors" besides the NFLPA (guided by their attorney).

But this isn’t what these civil suits are about, right? According to the GJ there was no evidence that he broke any laws. I don’t agree with that but aren’t these civil suits only about the trauma these women suffered? Can they prove anything in that regard? Since he was so well know in the masseuse world one would hope that one masseuse would have gotten an audio recording of the session so why didn’t they? What type of trauma are we looking for? They have a job whereby they rub unclothed skin. Glutes, but no chutes or flutes but he’s been cleared of inappropriate behavior legally. It just seems to me it’s now not about the act but the reaction and what are the parameters to show how these women suffered.

Curious what the bolded was intended to suggest..

Curious what the bolded was intended to suggest..
Nothing at all really. I’ve never has a massage in my life and no doubt I’ve seen too many Bond movies, but Ive never seen a massage depicting somebody’s shoulders being rubbed through a T-shirt. This is a skin game from what I’ve seen.

Nothing at all really. I’ve never has a massage in my life and no doubt I’ve seen too many Bond movies, but Ive never seen a massage depicting somebody’s shoulders being rubbed through a T-shirt. This is a skin game from what I’ve seen.

Well it's certainly a skin game. Not sure how that's relevant, but ya.

Dude.

You need to have a few good massages from professionals.

Per Aaron Wilson (above link in tweet)

“Meanwhile, the Browns are awaiting a lengthy suspension for Watson. There is concern from the NFL Players Association that the league will look to suspend the former Clemson standout for the entire 2022 season, if not indefinitely, according to sources. Should that happen, the Browns are expected to go forward with Jacoby Brissett rather than try to reconcile with Mayfield.”

Per Aaron Wilson (above link in tweet)

“Meanwhile, the Browns are awaiting a lengthy suspension for Watson. There is concern from the NFL Players Association that the league will look to suspend the former Clemson standout for the entire 2022 season, if not indefinitely, according to sources. Should that happen, the Browns are expected to go forward with Jacoby Brissett rather than try to reconcile with Mayfield.”
From my source which is consistent with Corrosion's source, the NFL is seeking a 2 year suspension/indefinite suspension.

From my source which is consistent with Corrosion's source, the NFL is seeking a 2 year suspension/indefinite suspension.
My guess is many owners would agree with this and may have voiced their opinions with the Goodell and the NFL. Reasons to include retribution against Haslam for giving Watson a fully guaranteed contract. Sh*t Rolls Downhill.

This is certainly curious questionable ad lib break in procedure. "Watson's advisors"..............AKA Hardin/Mulagheta. Their input was to have stopped when Watson's interviews were completed, and certainly after a violation of the Personal Conduct Policy was determined. That determination has obviously been made since the "negotiations" were for length of lost games. So, the only involved parties at this time should be the NFL, the NFLPA, and Watson............no other "Watson advisors" besides the NFLPA (guided by their attorney).
This must mean that the "negotiations" were part of an appeal. The timing for the final suspension decisions should be close.

Per Article 46 of the CBA:

(e)(v)
The Disciplinary Officer’s disciplinary determination will be final and binding subject only to the right of either party to appeal to the Commissioner. The appeal shall be in writing within three business days of the Disciplinary Officer’s decision, and any response to the appeal shall be filed in writing within two business days thereafter. The appeal shall be limited to arguments why, based on the evidentiary record below, the amount of discipline, if any, should be modified. The Commissioner or his designee will issue a written decision that will constitute full, final and complete disposition of the dispute and will be binding upon the player(s), Club(s) and the parties to this Agreement.

This must mean that the "negotiations" were part of an appeal. The timing for the final suspension decisions should be close.

Per Article 46 of the CBA:

(e)(v)
The Disciplinary Officer’s disciplinary determination will be final and binding subject only to the right of either party to appeal to the Commissioner. The appeal shall be in writing within three business days of the Disciplinary Officer’s decision, and any response to the appeal shall be filed in writing within two business days thereafter. The appeal shall be limited to arguments why, based on the evidentiary record below, the amount of discipline, if any, should be modified. The Commissioner or his designee will issue a written decision that will constitute full, final and complete disposition of the dispute and will be binding upon the player(s), Club(s) and the parties to this Agreement.
Hence the “talks fell apart” between the two sides.

Clothed massages are a thing, too.

A massage is not a "skin game". It's a physical therapy that relieves tension and/or pain in muscle tendons. Is getting a physical at a doctor a "skin game"? They make patients undress and conduct a full body evaluation and analysis.

Anyone bringing a towel or sticking their butthole up in the air like a newborn baby at a massage session has ulterior motives. The dude is a predator and a perv, at best.

giphy.gif

We need this gif with Caserio, Lovie and Cal in this. This is them right now.

A massage is not a "skin game". It's a physical therapy that relieves tension and/or pain in muscle tendons. Is getting a physical at a doctor a "skin game"? They make patients undress and conduct a full body evaluation and analysis.

Anyone bringing a towel or sticking their butthole up in the air like a newborn baby at a massage session has ulterior motives. The dude is a predator and a perv, at best.
Thank you for absolving me from being accused of any association with Watson's "skin game.":tiphat:

4 seasons 17 games= 68
That's DWs extension! Browns cap space gone for those years.

NFL mad about how he made them look, mad about the contract GTD $ and mad about the way 2022 was adjusted to only one million dollar base to avoid him losing suspension money. I hope they stick to the 68 games if true.

Now if NFL owners would get mad at Snyder...

4 seasons 17 games= 68

NFL mad about how he made them look, mad about the contract GTD $ and mad about the way 2022 was adjusted to only one million dollar base to avoid him losing suspension money. I hope they stick to the 68 games if true.

It will be interesting to see what/if the Browns can get out of that contract…

4 seasons 17 games= 68

where does the bolded come from?

So any old goat that gets a young woman rubbing their body is benign to the sensation? I’m going to the masseuse, you go to the doctor for a prostate exam for the same sensation…but that’s just me lol! Edit. And don’t take it wrong. I’m just screwing with you because this so beaten to death thread doesn’t deserve anything but jokes IMO

Last edited:
Back