Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Sexual Assault Suits Against Watson

What pressure would that be? I'm not saying social media can't or hasn't been an influencer in society in general. But in this case, dude didn't spent a second in jail and actually made money (a lot of money) because of his actions. If he ever starts to feel bad about what the internet thinks of him, he can just pull up his bank account balance.

You answered your own question and there is are 2 potential penalties still pending - suspension and the civil cases. Social media can have an effect on the suspension. There may be other victims out there. If there is a new victim that comes forward the Browns can cancel Watson’s contract. From what I understand.

Plus - he wants to rebuild his brand. He can’t do that as well if people keep applying pressure at every turn.

If you don’t feel that it is worth it than OK.

If you don’t feel that it is worth it than OK.
I don't see it making any difference, but whatever. If I thought my voice would matter, I would be on social media slamming mass murderers. I'm not doing that, because I don't think it would make a difference. It never has before. So why would I think it would be different with the Watson saga? But if you think that will change the world, OK.

This has already gone past the “usual” time frame laid out week before last. The, “NFL awards suspension within a week of speaking to player” time frame

To me it feels like no suspension is more likely & they are trying to figure out how to say it, leaving the door open to take action in the future.
Their explanation/excuse I'm sure is that they are calling Watson back for another interview.

What pressure would that be? I'm not saying social media can't or hasn't been an influencer in society in general. But in this case, dude didn't spent a second in jail and actually made money (a lot of money) because of his actions. If he ever starts to feel bad about what the internet thinks of him, he can just pull up his bank account balance.
In the Civil cases, Watson can’t afford to take all of the cases to trial because he could very well lose each one. Let’s say he loses each one and the plaintiffs are awarded 5 million each. That’s 110 million he loses. I’d say that’s plenty of pressure.

Then Watson appeals, waits another 3 years, and settles for a small fraction of that. Or actually wins the appeal.

I thought you said you were a lawyer.
You don't know this, maybe, maybe not.

I believe there are a few of these women who aren't in it for the money. If this is the case that changes everything.

I don't see it making any difference, but whatever. If I thought my voice would matter, I would be on social media slamming mass murderers. I'm not doing that, because I don't think it would make a difference. It never has before. So why would I think it would be different with the Watson saga? But if you think that will change the world, OK.

Not trying to change the word. Just trying to do my part for the alleged victims and get higher draft picks. You just got to believe Lucky.

giphy.gif

Wait for people to hear how terrible the actions are in this filing in this case. And how well documented the filings are in this case............and who all is involved. I was made privy to the actual filings..........Rusty has tried to make Watson look like a choir boy..............no more............and with the new information revealed, Rusty in his actions can now proudly wear the sleaze label.

Last edited:
Wait for people to hear how terrible the actions are in this filing is in this case. And how well documented the filings are in this case............and who all is involved. I was made privy to the actual filings..........Rusty has tried to make Watson look like a choir boy..............no more............and with the new information revealed, Rusty in his actions can now proudly wear the sleaze label.

Are the Texans clean?

From THE DEFECTOR March 14, 2022
A few months after the first lawsuit was filed, Nia Reese Lewis-Smith told YouTube host Tasha K that she too had been hired to massage Watson, a total of three times, and she had to stop because of the escalation in Watson’s misconduct.

“The owner of the salon, she had introduced so many girls to Deshaun Watson,” Lewis-Smith said in her interview. “So I wasn’t, at that point in time, I was not the only one massaging him from the salon. Actually, the people she was inviting in didn’t even work at the salon, I don’t know where she was getting these people from.”

Lewis-Smith said she had a hard time saying no to working with Watson even though his behavior got worse with each appointment.

“Nobody really cared,” she told Tasha K. “I expressed my concerns to the owners of the salon, but she was really infatuated with the fact that we had Deshaun Watson as a client.”

Lewis-Smith did not name the spa owner in her interview. Per the court filings, another spa owner also has been dodging involvement in these lawsuits. Dionne Louis—a Houston spa owner who employed two of the women suing Watson—ignored her subpoena from Buzbee’s team in October, then tried and failed to get out of her deposition by filing a motion to quash. In December, Buzbee’s team filed an emergency motion to compel her deposition, and the court granted it.

In August, Defector spoke to Louis over the phone. She denied knowing anything about all three women, instead saying: “All of this is just about trying to get a buck. Nobody ain’t never said nothing until this guy [Buzbee] came out and said whoever had any kind of dealings with Deshaun, come forward.”

Louis said the police contacted her in June and got a statement from her. At the time we spoke in August, she said she hadn’t talked to Watson’s legal team but that she had screenshot of texts that prove that they had no issues with Watson.

“I have it and I have it prepared,” she said. “If they don’t come by then it’s no problem but if somebody come and they need proof of any of this, I have it.”

I visited Houston less than a week after speaking with Louis on the phone. She’d told me to come by anytime that week to speak with her more in person. But when I stopped by her business twice that week, she wasn’t there either time and neither of the employees present would discuss anything related to Watson with me. Louis stopped replying to texts or answering my calls. “I don’t get into that,” one employee said as she shut the spa’s front door on me.

What are we looking at here?
So, Dionne Louis was paid by Watson for one or multiple occasions of $5,000. So this picture here is a bag of money being texted to Dionne Louis, the same Spa owner. Looks like this could be from Watson’s phone possibly.

EDIT: Correction. This is a text message from Dionne Louis to someone, showing how much money she had been paid. Likely by Watson. This payment was in August. The other payment which shows 5,000 was in November.

Last edited:
Rusty's statement above contended that his 2 associate lawyers met with Smith to identify if she was one of the unidentified plaintiffs................Rusty is finding it hard to keep his lies straight............if you read the present text/post, it is obvious that they already knew she was not one of the unidentified complainants..........the only purpose then for the dinner meeting would have been for intimidation purposes to not file one.............Rusty seems to be the one that needs to look in the mirror while screaming "Liar!".

From THE DEFECTOR March 14, 2022
A few months after the first lawsuit was filed, Nia Reese Lewis-Smith told YouTube host Tasha K that she too had been hired to massage Watson, a total of three times, and she had to stop because of the escalation in Watson’s misconduct.

“The owner of the salon, she had introduced so many girls to Deshaun Watson,” Lewis-Smith said in her interview. “So I wasn’t, at that point in time, I was not the only one massaging him from the salon. Actually, the people she was inviting in didn’t even work at the salon, I don’t know where she was getting these people from.”

Lewis-Smith said she had a hard time saying no to working with Watson even though his behavior got worse with each appointment.

“Nobody really cared,” she told Tasha K. “I expressed my concerns to the owners of the salon, but she was really infatuated with the fact that we had Deshaun Watson as a client.”

Lewis-Smith did not name the spa owner in her interview. Per the court filings, another spa owner also has been dodging involvement in these lawsuits. Dionne Louis—a Houston spa owner who employed two of the women suing Watson—ignored her subpoena from Buzbee’s team in October, then tried and failed to get out of her deposition by filing a motion to quash. In December, Buzbee’s team filed an emergency motion to compel her deposition, and the court granted it.

In August, Defector spoke to Louis over the phone. She denied knowing anything about all three women, instead saying: “All of this is just about trying to get a buck. Nobody ain’t never said nothing until this guy [Buzbee] came out and said whoever had any kind of dealings with Deshaun, come forward.”

Louis said the police contacted her in June and got a statement from her. At the time we spoke in August, she said she hadn’t talked to Watson’s legal team but that she had screenshot of texts that prove that they had no issues with Watson.

“I have it and I have it prepared,” she said. “If they don’t come by then it’s no problem but if somebody come and they need proof of any of this, I have it.”

I visited Houston less than a week after speaking with Louis on the phone. She’d told me to come by anytime that week to speak with her more in person. But when I stopped by her business twice that week, she wasn’t there either time and neither of the employees present would discuss anything related to Watson with me. Louis stopped replying to texts or answering my calls. “I don’t get into that,” one employee said as she shut the spa’s front door on me.

Interview from last summer from the woman listed in the article.

And there’s no telling exactly how many more women come out.
I don't think Derrick knows how many potential women are out there that may come forward. He was perving with that many women. Sad thing is when this is all over he will be back out there preying again.

Back