Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Sexual Assault Suits Against Watson

No new information. I expected more. By that l mean it isn’t going to put any additional pressure on the NFL in terms of the length of the suspension. Probably a nonstory outside of Houston and Cleveland.
We'll see. I would think today more people know about the issue than they did before the episode. We'll see if any women's group pick up the torch.

No new information. I expected more. By that l mean it isn’t going to put any additional pressure on the NFL in terms of the length of the suspension. Probably a nonstory outside of Houston and Cleveland.
Admission to specifically consensual oral sex AND vaginal intercourse supposedly "following" the end of the 3 of the sessions.

The reason Hardin did not show up for the show was because it might have brought additional attraction..........and he also didn't want to be plastered about statements that he and Watson had made in the past. The technique is well known where you send your underlings to take the "heat" and to dump bad news with less attention.

Last edited:
The reason Hardin did not show up for the show was because it might have brought additional attraction..........and he also didn't want to be plastered about statements that he and Watson had made in the past. The technique is well known where you send your underlings to take the "hear" and to dump bad news.

he advised Robert Durst to do the same
idiot participated in HBO's "The Jinx" & ended up in prison
if he'd followed Rusty's advice dude would have skated

he advised Robert Durst to do the same
idiot participated in HBO's "The Jinx" & ended up in prison
if he'd followed Rusty's advice dude would have skated
Apples and oranges to my post. Had nothing to do with whether the attorney showed up or not for any bad news revelation dump.

The reason Hardin did not show up for the show was because it might have brought additional attraction..........and he also didn't want to be plastered about statements that he and Watson had made in the past. The technique is well known where you send your underlings to take the "heat" and to dump bad news with less attention.
I'm no legal scholar, but with these types of cases and subject matter. Isn't it also a well-known technique for male lawyers to take a step back and their female colleagues (not underlings) conduct cross examinations, publicly discuss the cases, or simply have a female lawyer countering the public statements of female victims? Isn't that just as likely as the scenario you are painting?

Well, I just checked in to see the reaction to the HBO interviews from both sides. As usual, nothing of note here. You guys can continue on....

I'm no legal scholar, but with these types of cases and subject matter. Isn't it also a well-known technique for male lawyers to take a step back and their female colleagues (not underlings) conduct cross examinations, publicly discuss the cases, or simply have a female lawyer countering the public statements of female victims? Isn't that just as likely as the scenario you are painting?

Well, I just checked in to see the reaction to the HBO interviews from both sides. As usual, nothing of note here. You guys can continue on....
Rusty posted a video himself right before the interview but couldn’t be bothered to make it onto the show in the prior taping. He didn’t want to answer questions from Soledad O’Brien.

Thank you.

As far as female attorney involvement, it can be for many reasons. But in this case, the purpose of Hardin's move is solidly evident since he couldn't control the direction of the questioning nor the content of the commentary...........unlike what he did by filming himself in a press conference just prior to the release of the HBO segment..........trying to perform damage control without being placed in a position to having to explain anything that made little sense.

If this is the price for a superstar quarterback, I’ll pass
Two of the 22 women who accused Deshaun Watson of sexual assault detail their traumatic experiences
By Sean Beckwith
Yesterday 4:42PM

I’m exhausted trying to think of ways to drive home the severity of the allegations against Deshaun Watson. The depth of his indiscretions and sheer volume of his accusers is hard to put into words. It’s one of those things that you need to see visually to contextualize just how many massage therapists (22 in total) he may have sexually assaulted.

Merely listing all the names of the accusers would be a far more somber iteration of the Browns’ jersey full of failed quarterbacks. While I’d love for someone to repurpose that idea for these accusers and walk around FirstEnergy Stadium during gameday as a “**** you” to Watson and the Browns organization for signing him, nothing about this situation is comical.

The reason I’m writing about Watson yet again isn’t to test my knowledge of synonyms for “dirtbag” but rather because two accusers, Ashley Solis and Kyla Hayes, spoke on HBO’s Real Sports With Bryant Gumbel about their “massage therapy” sessions with Watson during an episode that aired Tuesday.

Some notable accusations that his lawyers of course deny include Watson eschewing a normal towel for essentially a hand towel, telling Solis “you don’t have to worry about the towel,” and then requesting her to work on his abdomen before directing her to go lower, saying “don’t be scared, you can go in there.”

And this is how the massage ended, according to Solis.

“As I’m working, he deliberately grabs himself and put his penis on my hand, and I pulled my hand away instantly, and I started crying and I told him that I’m done,’’ she said. “I don’t want to do this anymore.’’

After the massage/alleged sex assault ended, Solis said she felt intimidated because Watson mentioned that both of them have “a career to protect.”

As for Hayes, she said Watson’s introductory news conference, where he said he never disrespected or assaulted a woman, was triggering.

“It’s kind of a constant reminder of what happened. And for him to say he’s never did anything to a woman, it’s a bold-faced lie.”

Hayes also detailed her encounter with Watson, describing a similar situation to that of Solis’ experience.

She said he “wanted me to kinda make a V motion in his pelvic area. So go across his stomach to his thighs, back to his stomach. I just kept massaging and did what he asked until his penis kept touching me repeatedly as I did it. He was moving his penis back and forth as my hands moved as well.’’

She also said he intentionally caused his penis to touch her hands, and that “at some point, he did ejaculate,” which she described as “mortifying and embarrassing and disgusting.”

While Hayes did remain in contact with Watson after the incident, she did so out of fear because she “wasn’t sure what [Watson] was capable of.” The fact that Hayes felt she had to entertain Watson’s communications is demoralizing, maddening, and terrifying.

Of course Watson declined to appear, instead sending a lawyer to do his bidding.

Attorney Leah Graham played all the hits, including, “What evidence is there of any guilt?” Tony Buzbee, who represents all 22 women in the case, only took the cases to “increase his social media following and quite frankly to get on shows like this one.” Deshuan went into every encounter “intending just for a professional massage,” and in “instances where sexual conduct occurred — consensual sexual activity — it occurred after the massage session had ended.” And, finally, Watson “has no regrets because he did nothing wrong.”

“It’s kind of a constant reminder of what happened. And for him to say he’s never did anything to a woman, it’s a bold-faced lie.”

Meanwhile, the QB is at Cleveland OTAs trying to get a handle on the new offense.

NFL commissioner Roger Goodell said he doesn’t have a timeline for any punishment, but the investigation is nearing an end, and independent discipline officer Sue L. Robinson will decide Watson’s fate under terms of the personal conduct policy.

This Faustian bargain that the Browns made for Watson — six draft picks, including three first rounders, in exchange for Watson and sixth round pick — is only exacerbated by the fully guaranteed $230 million contract that the organization gave him once he arrived.

Buzbee and both accusers who appeared on Real Sports were appalled by Cleveland’s willingness to overlook pending litigation, and I’d love to say that’s the feeling of the general public, too, but I’m not that naive.

The franchise that epitomizes laughably bad quarterbacks finally has a superstar at the position. However, if I’m a Browns fan who’s been pining since Bernie Kosar for an on-field player like Watson, I wouldn’t want it to come like this.

The cost of winning shouldn’t be your soul, nor forever altering lives of 22 women who were just trying to do their job.

Is Derrick a good enough player to be willing to trade for and have to go through this? The Haslems is yes, for me, it would be no way in Hadies. He's a lower level top 10 at best and if he's suspended for another year or possibly 2 then by the time he makes it back it's possible he won't even be a top 10 QB.

Godd luck with that Brownies, not really. LMAO

One question that has yet to be focused on.................why did he not ever request instagram pics from any masssuers, or seek their services? Athletes commonly seek male therapists when seeking deep truly therapeutic massages for muscle soreness and injuries.

fizzer1k-massage.gif

One question that has yet to be focused on.................why did he not ever request instagram pics from any masssuers, or seek their services? Athletes commonly seek male therapists when seeking deep truly therapeutic massages for muscle soreness and injuries.

fizzer1k-massage.gif

With me the first question starts and ends with why didn’t you use the teams massage therapists, or use the same one routinely?

No major sports athletes let just anybody work on their body at that volume and variability. It’s a multi-million money making body and any schlub off the internet can work on you?

giphy.gif

With me the first question starts and ends with why didn’t you use the teams massage therapists, or use the same one routinely?

No major sports athletes let just anybody work on their body at that volume and variability. It’s a multi-million money making body and any schlub off the internet can work on you?

giphy.gif
Wish I could hit the LOL button in addition to the Love button.

giphy.gif

Unlike what Watson and Hardin would have you believe, Watson's choices of, the large numbers of, and use of massage therapists are entirely an aberration to what is "normal" with NFL and other professional athletes.

I'll probably regret asking this, but here goes.

How do you guys find this stuff? Do you have alerts for any mention of Watson or do you search every hour of the day for any reference to Watson's name?
Watson searches his own name and blocks people.

Do you constantly search yourself on the internet and then block people who mention your name? Because THAT is odd.

How do you guys find this stuff? Do you have alerts for any mention of Watson or do you search every hour of the day for any reference to Watson's name?

What does it matter? Finger anus boy deserves every ounce of ridicule he gets. He isn't going to serve one day in jail (which he deserves years of incarceration) so this is the only punishment he's going to get. He's a P.O.S. and now he's getting roasted in the court of public opinion.. and rightfully so. He needs to be in jail and if I was the judge ruling in the civil cases, I'd reward the plaintiffs 230 million fully guaranteed dollars. (10 million each.. with a cool 10 million for the Buzbee law firm).

Last edited:

I would rather have a group of guys that keep up with it and thereby keeping the pressure on Watson for his alleged sexual assault than a group of guys that ignore it or more interested in his game day stats.

Attorney for accusers: ‘No settlement talks’ in Deshaun Watson’s 22 civil cases
by: Ed Gallek, Peggy Gallek, Talia Naquin
Posted: May 30, 2022 / 11:07 AM EDT
Updated: May 30, 2022 / 11:26 AM EDT

CLEVELAND (WJW) – While NFL officials say they are close to finishing the investigation into Cleveland Browns quarterback Deshaun Watson, the attorney representing 22 women who allege sexual misconduct says he has not heard back from NFL investigators.

“We haven’t heard from the NFL and don’t expect to,” Attorney Tony Buzbee told the FOX 8 I-Team. Buzbee has said NFL investigators previously met with some of the accusers. He also said he believed the investigation by the league was “bogus.”

Watson met with NFL investigators for three days earlier this month. His attorney, Rusty Hardin, says the NFL wants to meet with Watson again, but a new date has not been set. Hardin said the NFL wants to finish the investigation sometime this summer.

22 women are suing Deshaun Watson, accusing him of sexual misconduct as they gave him massages.

Tony Buzbee and Watson’s attorneys also say there are no ongoing settlement talks.

There have been settlement talks in the past, with offers to settle ranging from $45,000 to $100,000.

The I-team uncovered details about a push for a settlement even before the first lawsuit was filed.

The I-Team obtained a Jan. 8, 2021, settlement demand letter sent to Watson from the Buzbee law firm. The letter was an attempt to settle the case of accuser Ashley Solis before she filed suit. Solis was the first woman to file a lawsuit. According to emails attached to the letter, Solis wanted $100,000 to settle Watson’s side refused, saying he did nothing wrong.

The I-Team obtained the video deposition of Solis. During the deposition, she was asked about the $100,000 amount to settle.

“How did you arrive at a hundred thousand for your original demand,” Hardin asked during the deposition.

“That was suggested to me,” Solis responded. When asked if that amount was suggested to her by her lawyers, she responded, “Correct.”

Solis also maintained she went to another attorney before going to the Buzbee law firm, but that attorney said he was unable to help her and referred her to someone else. Solis maintained in her deposition that Watson came to her home for a massage. She said he insisted on being naked and only using a towel he brought to cover him.

“I instructed him to move his penis to the right side,” Solis said during the deposition. “He grabbed it, pulled it from under the towel and put it on my hand. I immediately moved my hands and I started crying. I told him that I’m ending the session because I’m uncomfortable. I would like him to get dressed and I am leaving the room.”

She also said Watson paid her $200 for the massage even though she told him she did not want his money. She said the cost of the massage was $80. She further stated that he texted her after he left, apologizing if he made her uncomfortable.

The I-Team also obtained the transcript of Watson’s deposition on the Solis case which was taken May 13. He gives a different account.

“Okay. Well, I’ll go back to my answer; and the things that she said that I was doing was very wrong,” Watson said during his deposition.

“I never assaulted Ms. Solis. I never harassed Ms. Solis. I never touched Ms. Solis. She never seen any of my private parts. I didn’t do anything to her. I didn’t have any intentions to have sexual activity with Ms. Solis, anything. I came to get a massage session.”

He also denied that she cried during the massage session. He said after the massage session she came back in the room and had “watery eyes.” He also stated that he asked her what was wrong, and she said she was uncomfortable.

He said he didn’t know why she was uncomfortable.

This has already gone past the “usual” time frame laid out week before last. The, “NFL awards suspension within a week of speaking to player” time frame

To me it feels like no suspension is more likely & they are trying to figure out how to say it, leaving the door open to take action in the future.

This has already gone past the “usual” time frame laid out week before last. The, “NFL awards suspension within a week of speaking to player” time frame

To me it feels like no suspension is more likely & they are trying to figure out how to say it, leaving the door open to take action in the future.
They better be careful. There’s a chance this whole thing isn’t done.

CLEVELAND (WJW) – While NFL officials say they are close to finishing the investigation into Cleveland Browns quarterback Deshaun Watson, the attorney representing 22 women who allege sexual misconduct says he has not heard back from NFL investigators.

“We haven’t heard from the NFL and don’t expect to,” Attorney Tony Buzbee told the FOX 8 I-Team. Buzbee has said NFL investigators previously met with some of the accusers. He also said he believed the investigation by the league was “bogus.”

Watson met with NFL investigators for three days earlier this month. His attorney, Rusty Hardin, says the NFL wants to meet with Watson again, but a new date has not been set. Hardin said the NFL wants to finish the investigation sometime this summer.

22 women are suing Deshaun Watson, accusing him of sexual misconduct as they gave him massages.

Tony Buzbee and Watson’s attorneys also say there are no ongoing settlement talks.

There have been settlement talks in the past, with offers to settle ranging from $45,000 to $100,000.

The I-team uncovered details about a push for a settlement even before the first lawsuit was filed.

The I-Team obtained a Jan. 8, 2021, settlement demand letter sent to Watson from the Buzbee law firm. The letter was an attempt to settle the case of accuser Ashley Solis before she filed suit. Solis was the first woman to file a lawsuit. According to emails attached to the letter, Solis wanted $100,000 to settle Watson’s side refused, saying he did nothing wrong.

The I-Team obtained the video deposition of Solis. During the deposition, she was asked about the $100,000 amount to settle.

“How did you arrive at a hundred thousand for your original demand,” Hardin asked during the deposition.

“That was suggested to me,” Solis responded. When asked if that amount was suggested to her by her lawyers, she responded, “Correct.”

Solis also maintained she went to another attorney before going to the Buzbee law firm, but that attorney said he was unable to help her and referred her to someone else. Solis maintained in her deposition that Watson came to her home for a massage. She said he insisted on being naked and only using a towel he brought to cover him.

“I instructed him to move his penis to the right side,” Solis said during the deposition. “He grabbed it, pulled it from under the towel and put it on my hand. I immediately moved my hands and I started crying. I told him that I’m ending the session because I’m uncomfortable. I would like him to get dressed and I am leaving the room.”

She also said Watson paid her $200 for the massage even though she told him she did not want his money. She said the cost of the massage was $80. She further stated that he texted her after he left, apologizing if he made her uncomfortable.

The I-Team also obtained the transcript of Watson’s deposition on the Solis case which was taken May 13. He gives a different account.

“Okay. Well, I’ll go back to my answer; and the things that she said that I was doing was very wrong,” Watson said during his deposition.

“I never assaulted Ms. Solis. I never harassed Ms. Solis. I never touched Ms. Solis. She never seen any of my private parts. I didn’t do anything to her. I didn’t have any intentions to have sexual activity with Ms. Solis, anything. I came to get a massage session.”

He also denied that she cried during the massage session. He said after the massage session she came back in the room and had “watery eyes.” He also stated that he asked her what was wrong, and she said she was uncomfortable.

Hmmm. So he paid her extra money to keep her quiet. Now that’s a money grab.

Hmmm. I wonder what he meant by saying the League investigation was bogus?

I would rather have a group of guys that keep up with it and thereby keeping the pressure on Watson...
What pressure would that be? I'm not saying social media can't or hasn't been an influencer in society in general. But in this case, dude didn't spent a second in jail and actually made money (a lot of money) because of his actions. If he ever starts to feel bad about what the internet thinks of him, he can just pull up his bank account balance.

Back