Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Sexual Assault Suits Against Watson

If some folks don’t think he’s guilty “today”…..doesn’t mean they think he’s innocent. I believe when I say this, “absolutely” all of us have said wait until there’s a court case and verdict. Some folks have a real problem with the justice system process.

Yep, it's moving to slow for those that want him traded before the 2022 draft.

Yep, it's moving to slow for those that want him traded before the 2022 draft.

You’d be a fool not to want him traded in 2022. This situation has a potential bad outcome for the organization. Remember back when a QB1 bust in the top 5 of the draft cost the team roughly 5 years to make up for the decision…..well, this Watson situation could present the same type of time frame. So to sit around and pray for someone’s guilt before his day in court is like wishing the worst possible outcome on the organization.

You’d be a fool not to want him traded in 2022. This situation has a potential bad outcome for the organization. Remember back when a QB1 bust in the top 5 of the draft cost the team roughly 5 years to make up for the decision…..well, this Watson situation could present the same type of time frame. So to sit around and pray for someone’s guilt before his day in court is like wishing the worst possible outcome on the organization.
I don't know anybody that is praying for Derrick to be found guilty. ( This is just an attempt to deflect) However unlike some I'm wanting Derrick to be punished to the fullest extent of the law. The Texans in this case will have to pay the price for getting in bed with a Sexual Predator and if found guilty a Sexual Assaulter. There are some things more important than football.

I don't know anybody that is praying for Derrick to be found guilty. ( This is just an attempt to deflect) However unlike some I'm wanting Derrick to be punished to the fullest extent of the law…..provided he’s found guilty in a Court of Law. The Texans in this case will have to pay the price for getting in bed with a Sexual Predator and if found guilty a Sexual Assaulter. There are some things more important than football.

I don’t deflect. I only react to the sentiments posted. A lot of the sentiments posted regarding Watson have already found him guilty….in their minds. No rational thought process, just guilty. That’s why I took a moment to add a bit rational thought to your post. Unfortunately, I couldn’t figure out how to add some PC thought to the second to last statement, since none of what you stated has been proven to date……just lots of accusations and one-sided media coverage.

Reality is no one is trading for him right now. If so it would have been done already.

I don’t deflect. I only react to the sentiments posted. A lot of the sentiments posted regarding Watson have already found him guilty….in their minds. No rational thought process, just guilty. That’s why I took a moment to add a bit rational thought to your post. Unfortunately, I couldn’t figure out how to add some PC thought to the second to last statement, since none of what you stated has been proven to date……just lots of accusations and one-sided media coverage.
Let’s see, the facts that are out there....

-22 Women accuse Watson of Sexual Misconduct
- Not one of his family members has come to his defense publicly
- Rusty says Watson needed around 150 massages a year
- Wait, then Rusty says consensual sex happened with “some”, but can’t account for what happened with the others.
- Watson went to UNLICENSED therapists plus esthetician’s, who don’t even specialize in body massages, they specialize in Skin Therapy mainly facial skin care. (This blows a hole in his defense that he was going for just massages)

- So Watson was looking to have sex with SKIN CARE therapists too
- Specific Text Messages come out where Watson apologizes for making someone uncomfortable, and his own defense Witness saying Watson was messing with people and she had to stop working with him because of it

- Watson send a diagram of the rectal area that he wanted massages when THAT IS NOT an area Massage Therapists are allowed to massage according to state licensing requirements, that is considered sexual contact

- Watson starts deleting Messages on Instagram (Why do this?)

- 10 police complaints filed?

- The FBI becomes involved

- A judge finds probable cause a crime or crimes were committed, so his phone and messages must be searched

- A Grand Jury is empaneled

- The Jasmine Brooks text message literally says “I hope nobody calls to question me”

- Jas Brooks takes the 5th to EVERY single question which she can only do to protect herself, not Watson.

Did I miss anything?

-22 Women accuse Watson of Sexual Misconduct. **”accuse” being the operative word**
- Not one of his family members has come to his defense publicly. **Any proof that Hardin didn’t put a gag request out to all family and friends?**
- Rusty says Watson needed around 150 massages a year. **You have a personal issue with how many massages Watson got in 12 calendar months?
- Wait, then Rusty says consensual sex happened with “some”, but can’t account for what happened with the others. **Has Buzbee produced any physical evidence that non-consensual sex happened between Watson and his clients? If Buzzbee had this, he’d be the first one in front of the media to spill the beans.**
- Watson went to UNLICENSED therapists plus esthetician’s, who don’t even specialize in body massages, they specialize in Skin Therapy mainly facial skin care. (This blows a hole in his defense that he was going for just massages). **Unfortunately, this doesn’t blow a hole in nothing. If they were contacted regarding a massage…..then it’s obvious they didn’t turn Watson away. They did in fact accept his appointment!! So, is it impossible to get a skin therapy done along with a massage during the same visit?**

- So Watson was looking to have sex with SKIN CARE therapists too. **Pure speculation.**
- Specific Text Messages come out where Watson apologizes for making someone uncomfortable, and his own defense Witness saying Watson was messing with people and she had to stop working with him because of it. **What have you concluded that making someone feel uncomfortable means? It could absolutely mean anything. Does that seem like a text a rapist may send to his victim after the fact? Probably not. Did the defense witness break down what she meant by “messing with people” and corroborate that statement with physical evidence? Probably not.**

- Watson send a diagram of the rectal area that he wanted massages when THAT IS NOT an area Massage Therapists are allowed to massage according to state licensing requirements, that is considered sexual contact. **Which masseuse has this diagram? Based on your statement, Watson must’ve asked if she would this type of massage. If she wasn’t sure what he meant with his request, he supplied her with a diagram of what he was seeking. After realizing exactly what type of service Watson was seeking, Buzzbee’s client then went forward with the scheduled appointment. How could she feel uncomfortable if she was fully aware of the expectations and had already agreed to perform this type of massage in advance.**

- Watson starts deleting Messages on Instagram (Why do this?). **Who, besides Buzzbee has corroborated this accusation?**

- 10 police complaints filed? **What’s the timeline for each of those complaints? Timeline might put some of the sudden changes into perspective.**

- The FBI becomes involved. **That’s it…..the FBI is involved but I do not recall that the FBI announced that they are looking into Watson exclusively. They could very well be looking into the masseuses involved as well.**

- A judge finds probable cause a crime or crimes were committed, so his phone and messages must be searched. **That’s fair in any investigation. Any idea that they might be looking into the phone and message records for the masseuses as well?**

- A Grand Jury is empaneled. **100% expected. Does this mean that all involved have decided he’s guilty?**

- The Jasmine Brooks text message literally says “I hope nobody calls to question me”. **Can you 100% verify that her text meant, she didn’t want to be called b/c Watson is guilty? Could that text mean she just doesn’t want to be involved? Could the text mean she didn’t want to be involved b/c she was taking kickbacks in scheduling Watson’s appointments? This wouldn’t make Watson guilty….just means Brooks doesn’t want to be perceived as a “pimp” if she was receiving a kickback for scheduling consensual sex + massage sessions for Watson.**

- Jas Brooks takes the 5th to EVERY single question which she can only do to protect herself, not Watson. **Read the above statement and she might’ve had her own reasons.**

Did I miss anything? **Yes, then entire perspective from the other side of the coin. It’s tough to do sometime….look at the other side of the coin, but a good attorney would be doing just that.

See responses in red.

-22 Women accuse Watson of Sexual Misconduct
- Not one of his family members has come to his defense publicly
- Rusty says Watson needed around 150 massages a year
- Wait, then Rusty says consensual sex happened with “some”, but can’t account for what happened with the others.
- Watson went to UNLICENSED therapists plus esthetician’s, who don’t even specialize in body massages, they specialize in Skin Therapy mainly facial skin care. (This blows a hole in his defense that he was going for just massages)

- So Watson was looking to have sex with SKIN CARE therapists too
- Specific Text Messages come out where Watson apologizes for making someone uncomfortable, and his own defense Witness saying Watson was messing with people and she had to stop working with him because of it

- Watson send a diagram of the rectal area that he wanted massages when THAT IS NOT an area Massage Therapists are allowed to massage according to state licensing requirements, that is considered sexual contact

- Watson starts deleting Messages on Instagram (Why do this?)

- 10 police complaints filed?

- The FBI becomes involved

- A judge finds probable cause a crime or crimes were committed, so his phone and messages must be searched

- A Grand Jury is empaneled

- The Jasmine Brooks text message literally says “I hope nobody calls to question me”

- Jas Brooks takes the 5th to EVERY single question which she can only do to protect herself, not Watson.

Did I miss anything?
I think I've been rational. I've been using the if it walks like a duck principals.... but I've been rational.
1644939380218.png

Reality is no one is trading for him right now. If so it would have been done already.

At the moment….you would be correct. Tomorrow or right up to the draft…..you, me, nor the next guy in line would know for sure if he’ll be traded or not.

See responses in red.
You don’t go to an este
See responses in red.
An esthetician is NOT allowed to give massages to the body other than the face scalp or arms.

12. Does TDLR prohibit estheticians from providing certain services?

An esthetician license only authorizes a specific scope of practice, as stated in the cosmetology law and rules. Specifically, under Occupations Code, Sections 1602.002 (a) (6), (7), (8), (9), and (12), a person who holds an esthetician specialty license is authorized to cleanse, stimulate, or massage a person's scalp, face, neck, or arms by hand or by using a device, apparatus, or appliance, and with or without the use of any cosmetic preparation, antiseptic, tonic, lotion, powder, oil, clay, cream, or appliance. An esthetician can also beautify a person's face, neck, or arms using a cosmetic preparation, antiseptic, tonic, lotion, powder, oil, clay, cream, or appliance, administer facial treatments, remove superfluous hair from a person's body using depilatories, preparations, or tweezing techniques. Additionally, an esthetician may apply semi-permanent, thread-like extensions composed of single fibers to a person's eyelashes.

And because she accepted the appointment, Brooks or Watson may have lied and said he needed skin therapy treatment. Nobody goes to a cosmetologist for Body massages. His reputation was horrific that’s why he had to resort to that.

You don’t go to an este
An esthetician is NOT allowed to give massages to the body other than the fact scalp or arms.

12. Does TDLR prohibit estheticians from providing certain services?

An esthetician license only authorizes a specific scope of practice, as stated in the cosmetology law and rules. Specifically, under Occupations Code, Sections 1602.002 (a) (6), (7), (8), (9), and (12), a person who holds an esthetician specialty license is authorized to cleanse, stimulate, or massage a person's scalp, face, neck, or arms by hand or by using a device, apparatus, or appliance, and with or without the use of any cosmetic preparation, antiseptic, tonic, lotion, powder, oil, clay, cream, or appliance. An esthetician can also beautify a person's face, neck, or arms using a cosmetic preparation, antiseptic, tonic, lotion, powder, oil, clay, cream, or appliance, administer facial treatments, remove superfluous hair from a person's body using depilatories, preparations, or tweezing techniques. Additionally, an esthetician may apply semi-permanent, thread-like extensions composed of single fibers to a person's eyelashes.

An esthetician taking a massage appointment (which is illegal) and payment for services rendered would be a her thing instead of a Watson thing. Hardin could blow that out of the water.

And because she accepted the appointment, Brooks or Watson may have lied and said he needed skin therapy treatment

So the absolute…..suddenly is developing holes. That could come down to a she said - he said, and a she said - she said situation. Absolutism has been tossed.

3A2987A4-A0E9-47BB-AE37-165050C2FA78.jpeg
“I stopped working with him”
“His name getting around”

so why would she hope nobody questions her if nothing nefarious or illegal happened?

also, she had a specific timeframe or 3-4 months of what he had been doing. No doubt the Grand Jury will have interest.....

Prosecutor: “So tell us Ms. Brooks, what was Watson doing those 3-4 months? How did you know what he was doing? Explain how he was messing with other people? What did he do during your sessions?”

View attachment 9757
“I stopped working with him”
“His name getting around”

so why would she hope nobody questions her if nothing nefarious or illegal happened?

What “exactly” incriminates Watson as a serial rapist in that text message exchange? The only way that this text message exchange could incriminate Watson…..is to insert a whole shite-load of assumptions.

I realize nothing has been proven. More than anything else, whether he's found guilty or not guilty I want justice to be done. Difference between me and some is I really don't care if justice is done before the 2022 draft.

What “exactly” incriminates Watson as a serial rapist in that text message exchange? The only way that this text message exchange could incriminate Watson…..is to insert a whole shite-load of assumptions.

If you were on the GJ not a jury, would you recommend charges being filed with what we currently know Derrick was up too? Which story do you think is more likely to be true, Derrick's or the 24 women? If no new evidence is provided. If you say Derrick, then it's open season on all massage therapists out there.

Like I said I'm not convicting him right now because there may be a smoking gun out there that we don't know about. But things don't look promising.

Fact is if you or I were convicted with these crimes we would be doing 25 yrs or more. I doubt that happens to Derrick even if he's convicted.

If you were on the GJ not a jury, would you recommend charges being filed with what we currently know Derrick was up too? Which story do you think is more likely to be true, Derrick's or the 24 women? If no new evidence is provided. If you say Derrick, then it's open season on all massage therapists out there.

Like I said I'm not convicting him right now because there may be a smoking gun out there that we don't know about. But things don't look promising.

Fact is if you or I were convicted with these crimes we would be doing 25 yrs or more. I doubt that happens to Derrick even if he's convicted.

Primarily…..the only information in circulation has been realeased by Buzzbee. I couldn’t recommend anything until I have a much more complete picture from both attorney’s.

As for sentencing….we all know celebrities, politicians, and athletes live on a different planet in regards to how judges hand out sentencing. It’s been this way far before Watson’s situation and will be this way well afterwards.

Reactions: JB
Primarily…..the only information in circulation has been realeased by Buzzbee. I couldn’t recommend anything until I have a much more complete picture from both attorney’s.
Primarily, but not only.

SI did a good investigative piece where they brought more evidence (circumstantial) that paints a dreary picture of what was going on. & it wasn't good.

As for sentencing….we all know celebrities, politicians, and athletes live on a different planet in regards to how judges hand out sentencing. It’s been this way far before Watson’s situation and will be this way well afterwards.
We are in Texas. Watson is in a bad situation man. He’s not just looking at possible sexual assault charges. Trafficking, Engaging in organized criminal activity, Compelling Prostitution, possible charges involving a minor. These all have elements in one way or another that COULD apply.

Watson deposition a week from today just a heads up
Another heads up............just dug this up.

• file.jpg
    Stephanie Weissenburger
    • 4 hours ago
    • 3 min read

NEW FILING: One Plaintiff Asserts New Allegations Ahead of Deshaun Watson's Deposition

Smith recently spoke to Albert Breer of SI.com and indicated he wants a resolution to Watson’s status:

“As soon as possible. I’m not running away from the question, but as soon as possible,” Smith said. “There are things that need to be taken care of before the football part comes into play. We’re patient, we’ve waited an entire year and I just feel like this offseason, it’ll come to an end and we’ll get it solved and it’ll be good for both parties, whatever that might be. There’s no other answer to give right now except for that one, and we’re going to try to get it resolved as soon as we possibly can. But we don’t play tomorrow. We have a little bit of time, and we’ll get it done.”

It is apparent that where Watson’s football career is headed largely depends on the current legal proceedings in which Watson is accused of sexual assault and sexual misconduct. But contrary to Smith’s [and Watson’s] wishes, the legal process may not be over as soon as they would like.

Unbeknownst to many, there are signs that the Watson case has taken a new turn as of late. On February 3, 2022, one plaintiff—a professional masseuse who lives in Houston—filed her Second Amended Complaint to include an additional allegation.

1644979398021.png

Specifically, this plaintiff amended her complaint to include an allegation that goes beyond Watson just asking for an inappropriate massage. A copy of the complaint with the new allegations highlighted is below.

1644979740382.png

Filing an amended complaint with new allegations is not something a Plaintiff would do if they were about to settle a case. An Answer has not yet been filed.

Interestingly, this plaintiff was one of the few who was not highlighted in Watson’s Original Answer filed in April 2021. While Watson generally denied all of the allegations set forth in each of the separate lawsuits, Watson’s Answer also included a section titled “Problems with Plaintiffs’ Allegations” to support his belief that the plaintiffs’ claims were not true or accurate. This section directly named 16 of the 22 women in relation to the following assertions:

A. After the massage therapy sessions with Mr. Watson, Plaintiffs bragged about, praised, and were excited to massage Mr. Watson.

B. Plaintiffs willingly worked, or offered to work, with Mr. Watson after the alleged incidents.

C. Plaintiffs lied about the number of sessions they actually had with Mr. Watson.

D. Plaintiffs lied about their alleged trauma and resulting harm.

E. Plaintiffs told others they wanted to get money out of Mr. Watson.

F. Plaintiffs have scrubbed, or entirely deleted, their social media accounts and the relevant evidence they contained.

This new development comes ahead of Deshaun Watson’s deposition, which is scheduled to take place on February 22, 2022. As a reminder, a deposition is used to gather information and facts by way of a witness’s sworn out-of-court testimony. While Watson’s attorneys may object to questions throughout the deposition, very few objections actually stop the question from going forward. Unless Watson "pleads the Fifth" (which would be quite suspicious), he will be forced to answer questions under oath, including any related to the new allegations detailed above.

While the Texans would prefer to trade Watson sometime soon, I'd suggest all NFL teams hold off on those discussions for now.

Stephanie Weissenburger is an Associate Attorney at Geragos & Geragos. Stephanie is the Website Manager for Conduct Detrimental and co-host of "Miss Conduct" (@sportslaw on TikTok).

Attachments

• 1644979474526.png
    1644979474526.png
    140 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Another heads up............just dug this up.

• file.jpg
    Stephanie Weissenburger
    • 4 hours ago
    • 3 min read

NEW FILING: One Plaintiff Asserts New Allegations Ahead of Deshaun Watson's Deposition

Smith recently spoke to Albert Breer of SI.com and indicated he wants a resolution to Watson’s status:

It is apparent that where Watson’s football career is headed largely depends on the current legal proceedings in which Watson is accused of sexual assault and sexual misconduct. But contrary to Smith’s [and Watson’s] wishes, the legal process may not be over as soon as they would like.

Unbeknownst to many, there are signs that the Watson case has taken a new turn as of late. On February 3, 2022, one plaintiff—a professional masseuse who lives in Houston—filed her Second Amended Complaint to include an additional allegation.

View attachment 9758

Specifically, this plaintiff amended her complaint to include an allegation that goes beyond Watson just asking for an inappropriate massage. A copy of the complaint with the new allegations highlighted is below.

View attachment 9760

Filing an amended complaint with new allegations is not something a Plaintiff would do if they were about to settle a case. An Answer has not yet been filed.

Interestingly, this plaintiff was one of the few who was not highlighted in Watson’s Original Answer filed in April 2021. While Watson generally denied all of the allegations set forth in each of the separate lawsuits, Watson’s Answer also included a section titled “Problems with Plaintiffs’ Allegations” to support his belief that the plaintiffs’ claims were not true or accurate. This section directly named 16 of the 22 women in relation to the following assertions:

A. After the massage therapy sessions with Mr. Watson, Plaintiffs bragged about, praised, and were excited to massage Mr. Watson.

B. Plaintiffs willingly worked, or offered to work, with Mr. Watson after the alleged incidents.

C. Plaintiffs lied about the number of sessions they actually had with Mr. Watson.

D. Plaintiffs lied about their alleged trauma and resulting harm.

E. Plaintiffs told others they wanted to get money out of Mr. Watson.

F. Plaintiffs have scrubbed, or entirely deleted, their social media accounts and the relevant evidence they contained.

This new development comes ahead of Deshaun Watson’s deposition, which is scheduled to take place on February 22, 2022. As a reminder, a deposition is used to gather information and facts by way of a witness’s sworn out-of-court testimony. While Watson’s attorneys may object to questions throughout the deposition, very few objections actually stop the question from going forward. Unless Watson "pleads the Fifth" (which would be quite suspicious), he will be forced to answer questions under oath, including any related to the new allegations detailed above.

While the Texans would prefer to trade Watson sometime soon, I'd suggest all NFL teams hold off on those discussions for now.

Stephanie Weissenburger is an Associate Attorney at Geragos & Geragos. Stephanie is the Website Manager for Conduct Detrimental and co-host of "Miss Conduct" (@sportslaw on TikTok).
Damning. And also, Watson asking her about giving her more money to perform other services, that’s strong for the complainant. I’m sure there are many conversations like this, but to come out at this time. Wow. Even though it was filed on Feb 3, 2022

That may begin with clearing the table of civil cases through settlements. That’s what Miami wanted when they were in pursuit of Watson before the trade deadline. Hardin, Watson, Mulugheta may have to up their settlement amounts if Watson wants to take the first step in getting out of Houston. As for doing this….this would be perceived as him admitting guilt but his team could quickly spin this by saying Watson is still looking forward to his day in court and only settled as a way to get back on the football field.

If the settlements are completed…..Watson will still face his day in court. This could make the rest of Watson’s legal situation more manageable in the eyes of GM’s who covet his service.

There's no managing this until the criminal stuff is settled. We should know soon enough if criminal charges are going to be brought and that will be the start of finding out where he stands.

The civil stuff will be easier to handle because they will just be debating about money.

There's no managing this until the criminal stuff is settled. We should know soon enough if criminal charges are going to be brought and that will be the start of finding out where he stands.

The civil stuff will be easier to handle because they will just be debating about money.
Once all of the civil stuff has been settled to the satisfaction of the court the criminal charges will likely be dismissed.

Only 10 of the 22 Buzzbee clients filed criminal charges. That leaves 12 clients who might be more interested in an immediate payout versus waiting for this legal situation to play out in court. From what I remember, only 2 women filed criminal charges right out of the gate versus going for a behind closed doors settlement. Buzzbee got 8 of his civil case clients to file criminal charges later once it appeared Hardin and Watson had no desire to pay out settlements early on. That may put this group in play…once other clients accept a settlement…since their original desires were to get a settlement without going to court.
Not all of those criminal complaints are from Buzbee’s clients people forget this. Some went to the police without filing a lawsuit. So not all 10 are from Buzbee.

Not all of those criminal complaints are from Buzbee’s clients people forget this. Some went to the police without filing a lawsuit. So not all 10 are from Buzbee.

2 criminal complaints were filed outside of the Buzzbee circle. I believe, like the first women who sought a behind closed doors settlement without Buzzbee’s council….the first criminal complaint was filed without Buzzbee’s help as well.

Once all of the civil stuff has been settled to the satisfaction of the court the criminal charges will likely be dismissed.
We will see about that, particularly if there's proof from the investigation that minors were involved.

I’m just going to discuss it here and not in the other thread. Civil cases and Criminal cases operate not in the same manner. However, information discovered in a civil suit that involves breaking a law can become criminal. Watson can settle all those cases all he wants to. That DOES NOT mean any guarantee that charges are dropped. And there has been no indication whatsoever that Watson would be able to settle all of his civil suits. That’s BS from a certain crew.

It’s more than 2....

Two women filed criminal complaints outside of the civil cases. The first one was to have happened before Buzbee became the legal council for these women. Not sure when the second criminal complaint was filed in the timeline.

That is absolutely not how it works.
I don't know how it works but I do know that a majority of court cases are settled out of court, many about an hour before the trial starts. (Lawyers milking it). I'm GUESSING we will see something similar here. The City of Houston has nothing to gain by dragging this out. GUESSING again here, the judge will encourage parties to settle this before the case goes to trial. That's my story and I'm sticking to it (for now). Lawyer games.

I don't know how it works but I do know that a majority of court cases are settled out of court, many about an hour before the trial starts. (Lawyers milking it). I'm GUESSING we will see something similar here. The City of Houston has nothing to gain by dragging this out. GUESSING again here, the judge will encourage parties to settle this before the case goes to trial. That's my story and I'm sticking to it (for now).

Thanks for posting….I was just starting to enter the same type of response.

I don't know how it works but I do know that a majority of court cases are settled out of court, many about an hour before the trial starts. (Lawyers milking it). I'm GUESSING we will see something similar here. The City of Houston has nothing to gain by dragging this out. GUESSING again here, the judge will encourage parties to settle this before the case goes to trial. That's my story and I'm sticking to it (for now). Lawyer games.
What do you mean the city of Houston has nothing to gain by dragging this out? Civil cases are completely different. In criminal cases the law will take as much time as it needs to.

I’m just going to discuss it here and not in the other thread. Civil cases and Criminal cases operate not in the same manner. However, information discovered in a civil suit that involves breaking a law can become criminal. Watson can settle all those cases all he wants to. That DOES NOT mean any guarantee that charges are dropped. And there has been no indication whatsoever that Watson would be able to settle all of his civil suits. That’s BS from a certain crew.
Nobody is saying anything is guaranteed. Settling the civil cases is a step forward for him. He needs to get over that hurdle, then see how it will affect the criminal cases & his NFL career.

I know you think you’re educating us in the ways of the criminal justice system. But we know what we know. & when rich people are involved, lady justice isn’t as blind as you would hope.

It seems as if you won’t be satisfied until we all hope Watson goes to jail.

I think Watson is going to jail. Believe it in my bones. Couldn’t care less what other people think.

And yes I want him to be charged. Here’s the difference. I look at what’s public evidence, what I’ve heard here and otherwise. I am trained to know what an abuser looks like or how they operate. The folks here that don’t want him to be charged are blaming the women for the whole situation. That pisses me off.

The folks here that don’t want him to be charged are blaming the women for the whole situation. That pisses me off
I never would have guessed by your posts. Maybe you should address that in particular.
I am trained to know what an abuser looks like or how they operate

I would love to hear your insight. So far you’ve just been speculating on the same circumstantial evidence we’ve been speculating on.

What markers have you seen that convinces you we’re dealing with an abuser?

So, you possess a certain set of skills; skills that you’ve obtained over a long period of time and these skills make you a nightmare for accused sexual predators/abusers like Deshaun Watson.

Look, you’ve thrown absolutisms around in every post regarding this matter. This case has not been heard at this time and therefore no one knows for certain what the outcome will be.

None of us are blaming the women, but to stand on the sideline and say that every women’s statements are absolutely true with no investigation needed is reckless at minimum.

You have exclusively presented Buzbee’s and your own opinion regarding Watson’s guilt. I and some others have only presented alternate views….you know, just like they would do in a court of law. This is in no way….us saying we think Watson is “absolutely” innocent. Every one of us has stated that if Watson is found guilty, they should throw the book at him. Some of us have he stated that if he’s found guilty, the punishment of him swinging from the gallows may not happen as some of you have hoped for. In the end, he could wind up with just fines, community service, and probation based on no prior criminal records.

Last edited:

Watson stuff within first 8 minutes some tidbits

- Buzbee will make public Watson depositions if allowed by court

- Buzbee will have up to 60 hours with Watson

- Could be Delayed but not looking like it

- Teams will be looking at this

- Says she was told by Plantiff side that Watson’s team initially wanted all 22 settled, then 20, and then 18. But it doesn’t mean 18 women were willing to settle

So, I haven't really kept up with what the particulars are in the Watson case, I've heard there's 22 or so women that are upset with him and his behavior during massages to the point they want to sue him or file charges against him. That's about all I know, , I guess I'm just hoping we can get good value for him in a trade. He can take his perv-ass to some other town.

I don't want to start off a **** storm here, but as I think about it, from what I know, and I admit that it's limited, what exactly did he do that was ILLEGAL? I know it was creepy, in bad taste...but is it illegal if someone getting a massage asks the girl if she feels like rolling him over and giving him a happy ending, is that illegal? It's creepy, but illegal? If he asked them to touch him in "areas", that's illegal? I'm just asking. Most women I'm sure have heard much worse than that in nightclubs, much worse! Probably at work too. Lots of men get fired for sexual harassment in the workplace, some women too. But these people don't usually get sued, right? Or locked up?
I'd imagine some of the women would have been been at the very least offended and have slapped him up side the head or chased him outta their shop, maybe with a 2×4...

So maybe just not keeping up on this I probably missed a whole list of other stuff he's accused of. And It's been awhile since I lived in Houston so I don't hear updates every night on the lical news.

I wouldn't want my daughter or wife in the same Zip code as him. And I'm guessing some of these women have boy friends and husbands that would like some alone time with him too, but other than him being a really F#$%ing CREEP, what he did was illegal?
And I'm by no means defending him,
but just asking anyone that could educate me.
Thx!

So, I haven't really kept up with what the particulars are in the Watson case, I've heard there's 22 or so women that are upset with him and his behavior during massages to the point they want to sue him or file charges against him. That's about all I know, , I guess I'm just hoping we can get good value for him in a trade. He can take his perv-ass to some other town.

I don't want to start off a **** storm here, but as I think about it, from what I know, and I admit that it's limited, what exactly did he do that was ILLEGAL? I know it was creepy, in bad taste...but is it illegal if someone getting a massage asks the girl if she feels like rolling him over and giving him a happy ending, is that illegal? It's creepy, but illegal? If he asked them to touch him in "areas", that's illegal? I'm just asking. Most women I'm sure have heard much worse than that in nightclubs, much worse! Probably at work too. Lots of men get fired for sexual harassment in the workplace, some women too. But these people don't usually get sued, right? Or locked up?
I'd imagine some of the women would have been been at the very least offended and have slapped him up side the head or chased him outta their shop, maybe with a 2×4...

So maybe just not keeping up on this I probably missed a whole list of other stuff he's accused of.
I wouldn't want my daughter or wife in the same Zip code as him. And I'm guessing some of these women have boy friends and husbands that would like some alone time with him too, but other than him being a really F#$%ing CREEP, what he did was illegal?
And I'm by no means defending him,
but just asking anyone that could educate me.
Thx!
Prepare to be educated. Not by me, though.

Back