Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Sexual Assault Suits Against Watson

Allegedly.

She probably just got caught in the middle of Buzbee’s fishing expedition.
She already has a text message stating she coordinated Watson’s massage sessions when she couldn’t do it because of his issues with the other masseuses. And it’s a possibility some of the women told Buzbee they had to give her a percentage of their money. Any sort of record of payment to her is trouble because she cannot claim she had no idea.

Agree but I was focusing on cap but as you say it rolls over... I am not worried about needed space this off season anyway.

Nor should you be for the next couple of seasons.

I'm thinking the Texans are going to have to eat another 35 mil this season if they hope to get value out of trading Derrick before the 2023 draft. That's 45.3 mil he's going to get paid for doing nothing. How much $$$$ do you think Cal's going to be willing to eat before he decides that the hope that Derrick staying out of prison and getting something in a trade just isn't worth 45 mil.

More probably she was Derrick's pimp.
How does that help Buzbee’s civil case?

If she’s the pimp that makes the girls sex workers. If they are sex workers short of rape, how was Watson’s behavior inappropriate?

Buzbee does not have a case if these women entered willingly into a solicitous agreement with Watson through a “pimp”

She already has a text message stating she coordinated Watson’s massage sessions when she couldn’t do it because of his issues with the other masseuses. And it’s a possibility some of the women told Buzbee they had to give her a percentage of their money. Any sort of record of payment to her is trouble because she cannot claim she had no idea.
So what’s the point? Will Buzbee file civil suits against her?

Again, if she knows sex was part of the agreement, the girls know sex was part of the agreement. Not good for a civil case.

None of that really means anything.

Buzbee is deposing for the civil cases. Brooks involvement is irrelevant.

The law has already done their depositions, the grand jury has been conveened, I believe. Watson is skiing in Switzerland.

Buzbee is just trying to stir the public trying to squeeze more settlement money for his clients.

It means most likely this wont be settled before the draft.

So what’s the point? Will Buzbee file civil suits against her?

Again, if she knows sex was part of the agreement, the girls know sex was part of the agreement. Not good for a civil case.
Not true. Because she scheduled women who didn’t work for her. Who were licensed therapists and had no dealings with her. Brooks would still be exposed to civil suits and criminal action. The ones who came to Watson’s defense probably had sex with him. Which was another stupid move on Rusty’s part to introduce them because now, prosecutors will look into who they are, how they were paid, and question them if they were paid for sex.

That's up to the DA, not me.

True, but the texts tell the tale as to who was Derrick's pimp and setting him up with the women. What I wonder is if as has been reported that some of these were underaged girls. If true, it will be impossible for the DA/Feds to look the other way and Derrick will be doing hard time.

Not true. Because she scheduled women who didn’t work for her. Who were licensed therapists and had no dealings with her. Brooks would still be exposed to civil suits and criminal action. The ones who came to Watson’s defense probably had sex with him. Which was another stupid move on Rusty’s part to introduce them because now, prosecutors will look into who they are, how they were paid, and question them if they were paid for sex.
How does any of this help Buzbee’s civil suits?

What percent of $4.2 billion is $35 million. More significantly to me is how does 5 probable starters [3 round ones and two seconds] compare to that $35 m?

NVMD….thunderkyss covered my response.

If she’s the pimp that makes the girls sex workers. If they are sex workers short of rape, how was Watson’s behavior inappropriate?

Buzbee does not have a case if these women entered willingly into a solicitous agreement with Watson through a “pimp”

My exact sentiments!!!! Removing my post since you covered this.

The moment these women willfully paid Brooks a percentage, they were in bed together.

If Buzzbee puts Brooks on the stand as Watson’s massage scheduler….what’s he going to do if Brooks states, yes…every women was made aware of Watson’s potential sexual desires and the women made it known that they offered those type of side services before moving forward with the appointment confirmation.

Another interesting tidbit. For months, it was stated that Watson personally scoured Instagram looking for his next victim….cut to this past week and suddenly Brooks was the one scheduling all his appointments and taking kickbacks from the alleged victims.

Last edited:
Allegedly.

She probably just got caught in the middle of Buzbee’s fishing expedition.

That is possible seeing I read somewhere months ago. And it indicates that Watson likely has had some form of relations with between 30 and 50 women!!! Let's think about that 🤔 and it's not a stretch to see that could be true

The moment these women willfully paid Brooks a percentage, they were in bed together.

If Buzzbee puts Brooks on the stand as Watson’s massage scheduler….what’s he going to do if Brooks states, yes…every women was made aware of Watson’s potential sexual desires before moving forward with the appointment confirmation.

Another interesting tidbit. For months, it was stated that Watson personally scoured Instagram looking for his next victim….cut to this past week and suddenly Brooks was the one scheduling all his appointments and taking kickbacks from the alleged victims.

I think we need to back up. I've not seen anywhere where Brooks had scheduled ALL of Watson's appointments.

They obviously did not. “I’m sorry for making you uncomfortable” is doing something that wasn’t agreed to

Interesting stuff apparently the one who worked for the Texans is the 5th taker

Interesting stuff apparently the one who worked for the Texans is the 5th taker

It’s not a Texans employee. It’s Jasmine Brooks. Though she was allegedly working with the Texans in some capacity

That title is misleading. Flat out wrong. The story is about Buzbee deposing Brooks, not Watson accusers but his accomplices.

It’s the same story that came out last week

Corrosion alluded to this way earlier. And not saying this is anyway involved with these women. But, Hopkins was definitely involved in some questionable activities.

Hit the brakes there .....

I've said Hopkins might have done some things immoral ..... but never did I state illegal.
Hopkins was playing with willing participants.
Oh I wasn’t saying illegal activities. Just questionable. There was a video circulating last night that was quickly taken down. Again, nothing illegal. Sir was wild that’s all.

Last edited:

Nothing has been presented (or that I have heard) that any of the complainants entered into a referral agreement with Brooks for anything but legitimate massage therapy services. Nothing has been presented that the referred complainants were ever informed by Brooks about Watson's aberrant "predilections" and expectations going along with the referrals.

Nothing has been presented (or that I have heard) that any of the complainants entered into a referral agreement with Brooks for anything but legitimate massage therapy services. Nothing has been presented that the referred complainants were ever informed by Brooks about Watson's aberrant "predilections" and expectations going along with the referrals.
That makes sense. The posts I've been replying to do not.

Was looking up some things. This I found very interesting, #5 from the Texas Department of Licensing and Registration:

A massage establishment may not:
(1) employ an individual who is not a United States
citizen or a legal permanent resident with a valid work permit;
(2) employ a minor unless the minor's parent or legal
guardian authorizes in writing the minor's employment by the
establishment;
(3) allow a nude or partially nude employee to provide
massage therapy or other massage services to a customer;
(4) allow any individual, including a client, student,
license holder, or employee, to engage in sexual contact in the
massage establishment; or
(5) allow any individual, including a student, license
holder, or employee, to practice massage therapy in the nude or in
clothing designed to arouse or gratify the sexual desire of any
individual.

(2) "Sexual contact" includes:
(A) any touching of any part of the genitalia or
anus;

Brooks knew this. Referring him to others whilst knowing this is one thing that could cost her, her license

Last edited:
Was looking up some things. This I found very interesting, #5 from the Texas Department of Licensing and Registration:

establishment;
individual.

establishment;
individual.
This is exactly what I was talking about.
03e9ddaca81f336a82de1616d6fed4a5.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Notice the date on that tweet. It's from last year.

Now realize that Flores is a client of ..... Mulugheta and that here we are again.

Watson is also a client of Mulugheta and he complained about the Texans not having a HC of color after OB was ousted & much was made of him forcing a minority hire.

They all but handed the job to Bienemy who refused them for a multitude of reasons.

That idiot actually tweeted that they ONLY represent black athletes? Wait, is he really saying non black NFL are racist for not hiring him as their agent? I’m going to reread that once this whiskey is out of my system later on today…
Notice the date on that tweet. It's from last year.

Now realize that Flores is a client of ..... Mulugheta and that here we are again.

Watson is also a client of Mulugheta and he complained about the Texans not having a HC of color after OB was ousted & much was made of him forcing a minority hire.

They all but handed the job to Bienemy who refused them for a multitude of reasons.
So, their way to “end racism” is to be racist right back? Makes absolute sense…
:sarcasm:

Last edited:
Back