Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Sexual Assault Suits Against Watson

Watson has been adamant about not playing another down for the Texans, so I doubt he would suit up, get in a game, and do as you say, play poorly, to get benched. My point was to force his hand. If he's insistent on not playing, then he'd have to either stop showing up which would incur fines and suspension, or fake an injury, which could lead to grievances filed. This bullshit game they've decided to play with him is just that, bullshit.

On top of that, he wants out but gets to handcuff the Texans by choosing where he wants to go too? Fuck him.

I almost don't care about compensation anymore. Let this dude's career rot right here in Houston.
I believe that a lot of fans are finally feeling the same way.

I don't know if they can "make him" play well. They can stick him in as a starting QB and every 1st down he tosses an INT. Do they have the ability to say he is not doing it? No, he would be on a bench just like they have his rear right now

So what if he does? All that means is he guarantees that we have the 1st overall pick, he completely destroys his stats, opens himself up to possible legal action, not sure on this part, and makes it so that no team would want him because no matter how talented you are if you show you are willing to throw games when you’re mad then that’s a cancer no team wants.

Part of me understands why the Texans would let him ride the bench this season as 10 million is cheap compared to what you would lose in trade value should he get injured and his legal issues clear up. The other part wants them to do like I wanted them to do with Clowney and make him play out the contract and run him into the ground like a rental car.

Last edited:
So what if he does? All that means is he guarantees that we have the 1st overall pick, he completely destroys his stats, opens himself up to possible legal action, not sure on this part, and makes it so that no team would want him because no matter how talented you are if you show you are willing to throw games when you’re mad then that’s a cancer no team wants.

Part of me understands why the Texans would let him ride the bench this season as 10 million is cheap compared to what you would lose in trade value should he get injured and his legal issues clear up. The other part wants them to do like I wanted them to do with Clowney and make him play out the contract and run him into the ground like a rental car.

Legal action for what? Not sure I get that part.

And I'm not entirely sure no team would want him in that scenario honestly. Front offices know he can ball at the most valuable position in sports under normal circumstances. And they know he's adamant about not playing for this franchise, aka not their franchise, aka normal circumstances. And decision makers have short memories when talent is on the table.

I agree with Speedy. Play him to put the ball in his court. His leverage is the no trade clause in his contract, the team's leverage is his signing that same contract to play to get paid. Force him to abandon his leverage to ultimately get what we can all agree on - him out of this particular town, not to the town of his choosing.

Why not, a 3rd string QB never hurts

I took a look at the Browns 53 man outlook to see how they’re projecting Keenum. At the moment, he’s their QB2 b/c of his system knowledge and solid relationship with Mayfield. That’s not a lot of good reasons to hold onto a QB but the Browns are the one’s doing the evaluating and they evidently like having him on their roster.

I believe that a lot of fans are finally feeling the same way.

Agreed. The whole idea someone can sign a multi million dollar contract then less than a year later throw a temper tantrum refusing to perform the job they signed up for and still be paid is ridiculous. Aside from the numerous criminal allegations he has a player should not be allowed to refuse to perform their job because they don’t like their team anymore and still get paid.

Not to mention the possibility of taking up a spot on this roster that could be filled by someone who wants to play for an NFL team because of his “temper tantrum”. True 1%er problems.

Legal action for what? Not sure I get that part.

And I'm not entirely sure no team would want him in that scenario honestly. Front offices know he can ball at the most valuable position in sports under normal circumstances. And they know he's adamant about not playing for this franchise, aka not their franchise, aka normal circumstances. And decision makers have short memories when talent is on the table.

I agree with Speedy. Play him to put the ball in his court. His leverage is the no trade clause in his contract, the team's leverage is his signing that same contract to play to get paid. Force him to abandon his leverage to ultimately get what we can all agree on - him out of this particular town, not to the town of his choosing.

Legal action for intentionally throwing a game, maybe legal action isn't the best term as I don't mean the courts per say but more being fined or something. As look at it from another team's point of view, no one really knows what caused him to want out of Houston, we all have our theories but no one knows for sure. So what if it was just he wanted to be on a championship team? Well teams are honest with themselves, no matter what they tell fans, and they know how close they really are to being true contenders. So most likely whatever team he goes to will still be a few years away. The whole "only a QB away" is actually very rare, in fact the only team you could actually say that about was the Buccs which they proved. So here you have a QB that just signed the second biggest contract in NFL history and not even a year in, after getting his guaranteed money, he is screaming he wants out and it wasn't like the Texans weren't a dumpster fire before he signed so he can't say they had a great team and wrecked it because they didn't.

I agree with you though, make him play out the contract or give Texans freedom to get value.

Agreed. The whole idea someone can sign a multi million dollar contract then less than a year later throw a temper tantrum refusing to perform the job they signed up for and still be paid is ridiculous. Aside from the numerous criminal allegations he has a player should not be allowed to refuse to perform their job because they don’t like their team anymore and still get paid.

Not to mention the possibility of taking up a spot on this roster that could be filled by someone who wants to play for an NFL team because of his “temper tantrum”. True 1%er problems.
That’s one of the main reasons why I’m not a fan of his any longer. Last night I was talking to some old heads down here in Dallas. They truly believe the Texans are trying to mess over the dude. They were echoing look at the time table. So I asked them who signs a mega contract like that and then demands a trade.

That’s one of the main reasons why I’m not a fan of his any longer. Last night I was talking to some old heads down here in Dallas. They truly believe the Texans are trying to mess over the dude. They were echoing look at the time table. So I asked them who signs a mega contract like that and then demands a trade.
Yeah that and I would have countered with well who needs 50 “masseuses”?. It’s clear he is into the sex trade.

Legal action for intentionally throwing a game, maybe legal action isn't the best term as I don't mean the courts per say but more being fined or something. As look at it from another team's point of view, no one really knows what caused him to want out of Houston, we all have our theories but no one knows for sure. So what if it was just he wanted to be on a championship team? Well teams are honest with themselves, no matter what they tell fans, and they know how close they really are to being true contenders. So most likely whatever team he goes to will still be a few years away. The whole "only a QB away" is actually very rare, in fact the only team you could actually say that about was the Buccs which they proved. So here you have a QB that just signed the second biggest contract in NFL history and not even a year in, after getting his guaranteed money, he is screaming he wants out and it wasn't like the Texans weren't a dumpster fire before he signed so he can't say they had a great team and wrecked it because they didn't.

I agree with you though, make him play out the contract or give Texans freedom to get value.

Sit him until the legal stuff plays out and send him packing.

If they are trying to mess him over (Doubtful because what they're really trying to do is eventually get the most value they can for the guy) then he's getting what he deserves. In facthe deserved this treatment long before the sexual assault stuff came out.

Yeah that and I would have countered with well who needs 50 “masseuses”?. It’s clear he is into the sex trade.

Apparently for most posters it is.

Some just choose to live in denial that they were so very wrong about this guy, or only want see how much trade value the can extract for this guy. Never mind a pervert is running the streets.

This is also true. At the very least it should raise every single red flag that can be raised. When you have former NFL players saying after 5,10+ year careers and they maybe had 5 massage therapists. That's a very interesting and telling statistic. Again it shows Watson is/was indeed involved in something that is not on the up and up.

This is also true. At the very least it should raise every single red flag that can be raised. When you have former NFL players saying after 5,10+ year careers and they maybe had 5 massage therapists. That's a very interesting and telling statistic. Again it shows Watson is/was indeed involved in something that is not on the up and up.

This means nothing to some posters on this MB.

All that means anything to them is how much can they get in a trade for him and if Caserio doesn't get three 1st rd picks and more then Caserio has failed at his job. LMAO

This info isn’t intended to dispute recent reporting that Miami was a major player in trade discussions. Rather, it is a reflection of the moment. A coach standing in front of his team, endorsing his QB, is not the same as one navigating a press conference. So wherever it started, wherever it’s going, here’s what you can take away: Less than two weeks before the season’s start, Flores made clear to his team that Tua is indeed their quarterback, and I expect him to echo a similar sentiment in the weeks to come.

Yes exactly. Which makes me think is Hardin’s gameplan to fight extradition back to Texas?

Wait a minute. I'm not a lawyer but I always thought it took intervention by a governor for someone to successfully fight extradition to another state. In your line of work, how often are people fighting extradition and winning?

Because federal law [the Uniform Criminal Extradition Act (UCEA)] regulates extradition between states, there are no states that do not have extradition.

As of 2010,Florid, Hawaii and Alaska do not extradite for misdemeanor convictions committed in another U.S. state.

Fighting extradition in general is very futile because federal law is so specific and simple as to extradition requirements.:

The U.S. Supreme Court has identified a few defenses to extradition, including:
  • Whether the request documents are in order
  • Whether the person has been charged with a crime in the demanding state
  • Whether the person named in the request is the person who committed the crime
  • Whether the petitioner is a fugitive from the requesting state.
Should Watson flee the Texas, team Watson, even with Hardin leading the charge, would not avoid the inevitable.

Wait a minute. I'm not a lawyer but I always thought it took intervention by a governor for someone to successfully fight extradition to another state. In your line of work, how often are people fighting extradition and winning?

Yep.. The only way he's going to be able to fight extradition back to Texas is if he moves way down South.. While also taking on a alias like "Señor Dos Dedos" as well.:victory:

Last edited:
Yeah I figured. I’m just puzzled as to why Rusty is pushing the trade so hard knowing he would be back here to face charges.

That's why the 'he only wanted a trade to avoid the sexual assault stuff' always sounded absurd.

He wasn't asking for a trade overseas.

Wasn't that absurd.. If the Watson camp had any idea of the **** pile this would grow into during the time they demanded a trade, they would've settled. During the time he made that request it was before one pending civil complaint was filed/became public (not multiple criminal complaints across state lines) that he was trying to relocate from.

The situation totally changed, but let's not forget Watson signed for a blockbuster deal just months before he totally wanted out of this city, what changed? What you do in the dark is exposed in the light.

Last edited:
Wasn't that absurd.. If the Watson camp had any idea of the **** pile this would grow into during the time they demanded a trade, they would've settled. During the time he made that request it was before one pending civil complaint (not multiple criminal complaints across state lines) who he was trying to relocate from. The situation totally changed, but let's not forget Watson signed for a blockbuster deal just months before he totally wanted out of this city, what changed? What you do in the dark is exposed in the light.
No I don’t think they would have settled. Watson knew about the 30 k request and a lawsuit. He still went back to Instagram anyway.

That's why the 'he only wanted a trade to avoid the sexual assault stuff' always sounded absurd.

At that point he hadn't hired Harden and I don't think he quite knew how high the stakes were ....

From what I've heard , his trade demands stem from Cal telling him that the team can't back him up because of the nature and number of the charges .... He believes this is a lack of loyalty (the Loyalty tweet) when it's just plain common sense. I can't put my multi-billion dollar business on the line for that guy .... not when he has 30 something accusers.

Assuming this information is factual , I can't blame Cal for that either .... he made the right decision.

At that point he hadn't hired Harden and I don't think he quite knew how high the stakes were ....

From what I've heard , his trade demands stem from Cal telling him that the team can't back him up because of the nature and number of the charges .... He believes this is a lack of loyalty (the Loyalty tweet) when it's just plain common sense. I can't put my multi-billion dollar business on the line for that guy .... not when he has 30 something accusers.

Assuming this information is factual , I can't blame Cal for that either .... he made the right decision.
This is exactly how I've heard it.

From what I've heard , his trade demands stem from Cal telling him that the team can't back him up because of the nature and number of the charges ....
I can understand Cal not backing him for the nature, seriousness of the charge & what they knew of his off field activities.

But at that time, when Watson would have approached him, there was only one “charge”

Watson said same old same old, they will never change. The Texans brass was up in his business, just like they were all up in Hopkins business. Easterby indeed being the fall guy. Thus the reason why Andre spoke out backing Watson up. The McNairs heard about Watson off the field antics and basically told him to clean up.

Considering the investment of $160,000,000. I think they had every right to be "in his business" particularly when his business was dirty.
Essentially you had McNair and Easterby telling Watson this isn't how we run a multi billion dollar business .... Image is everything & Watson giving no damn's.

Is this the flavor of the month that you are rolling with now? Weren't you one bashing him before saying you "heard" it was because he didn't have a say in who the GM or HC was going to be? Just trying to keep up with all of you "insiders" around here.

No it’s not absurd. There’s been no real reason given to why he wants a trade by Watson’s team, and it’s not Easterby. Cal didn’t back him on these allegations.
Is this the flavor of the month that you are rolling with now? Weren't you one bashing him before saying you "heard" it was because he didn't have a say in who the GM or HC was going to be? Just trying to keep up with all of you "insiders" around here.
For your information, Corrosion and Cloak have been absolutely spot on with their information. Just because it’s something you don’t want to hear, no need to be a butt.

I don’t know. I’m beginning to think that when the Texans went from saying they arent trading him to implying they are open to the idea, at that moment the NFL stepped in like the Men in Black. Ever since then the DW issue has been treated as “ nothing has changed from yesterday”. With so many options at their disposal yet nothing is moving I really believe the NFL is calling the shots because of the gravity of the issues.

Back