Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Sexual Assault Suits Against Watson

Hardin, although he minimized the implications of the convening of the Grand Jury, is quite concerned and has good reason to be so about the Grand Jury............as various studies have suggested that the rate of indictment by a grand jury ranges from approximately 95% to approximately 99%...........and that forces criminal charges to be brought..........a move that may very well independently change (add) when Watson is to be deposed.
Hardin is a criminal atty who made his fame and fortune with cases such as Watson. He is a rock star who loves to be on that stage. I doubt he is concerned about much. I've only heard 610 guys commenting a few minutes otw from my jetski ride. They said Hardin was telling Buzzbee to be careful as he is civil not criminal lawyer.

I think Hardin is lying. So the FBI talked to Watson about extortion but he never went to the police. Instead he tried to keep getting traded
? Why does that surprise? One woman tried to get $ (allegedly) and he tries to handle it. Claims explode, police & FBI get involved and FBI discusses extortion. Due process seems to me.

Last edited:
? What does that surprise? One woman tried to get $ (allegedly) and he tries to handle it. Claims explode, police & FBI get involved and FBI discusses extortion. Due process seems to me.
Civil lawsuits almost always begin with the plantiff asking for money before anything goes public

lol, when you play a case out in public the way buzzard has, you naive as hell if you believe that they’ll be a juror on that jury who WONT be prejudiced 1 way or the other.

think it’s hilarious that now you want to play up how the justice system is set up to play out when you’ve been 1 of tge many in here who has already convicted the dude before any real evidence has been revealed.
That's strange. I don't know how many people I've talked to that don't know anything about the Watson situation...........or, for that matter, who don't even know who Watson is. Not everyone in Houston is interested in or follows sports news........especially, the long-hapless Texans' news.

Well, there's the $$$ the lawyer is trying to procure for his clients. I'm trying to stay away from this clown show. But, it seems to me both lawyers are more interested in their image and brand than serving their clients.

Buzbee has served his clients quite well.

There's now going to be charges brought to a grand jury based on allegations from Buzbee and his clients . Because of how Buzbee has handled this, this isn't just going to go away. Which is what Hardin/POS want to happen.

hardins only responding to obvious crap Buzzbee puts out there…playing up things that aren’t really that big a deal…taking shots at his client…all b/c he can and there’s no consequences or backlash FOR HIM, personally. So from my perspective Buzzbee from day 1 has looked exactly how DW4 described him…publicity seeking…

If there's no backlash then why is Hardin even bothering to respond?

There's now going to be charges brought to a grand jury based on allegations from Buzbee and his clients . Because of how Buzbee has handled this, this isn't just going to go away. Which is what Hardin/POS want to happen.
Don’t forget the women who went to press charges who have nothing to do with Buzbee

That's strange. I don't know how many people I've talked to that don't know anything about the Watson situation...........or, for that matter, who don't even know who Watson is. Not everyone in Houston is interested in or follows sports news........especially, the long-hapless Texans' news.
That's strange, everywhere I go people are talking about DW. Almost daily somebody new moves into my apartment complex and it soon becomes topic of conversation for at least a few minutes. Even those who do not watch sports or like football.

Where's their money? When they are paid, you can make that statement.
That is on Watson for wanting to take it to trial. Again, many folks actually settle before it gets there. You can look at it as he will be even more liable if he is convicted

Let me explain this and I’m only doing this one time. I have clients. Clients who have to follow rules. When one of them doesn’t and someone claims they assaulted them, and has been beaten over and over again, they get pressured to retract their statements out of fear. So what you just showed me, I don’t give a damn about because it means nothing
It is just as likely a scenario that Watson could have tried something during the session................she blew up and threatened to report him or worse...........then he made a vailed or overt threat to her and her livelihood..............which out of fear in turn led to her apologies and an attempt at amelioration by offering subsequent sessions (with the understanding/expectation that he would not repeat his previous behavior).

That is on Watson for wanting to take it to trial.
We have no idea what is going on. Whether Hardin made an offer and it was rejected, or vice versa. All we know is there is no settlement, no money to his clients. That will be the time it can be determined just how good a job Buzbee has done for his clients.

It is just as likely a scenario that Watson could have tried something during the session................she blew up and threatened to report him or worse...........then he made a vailed or overt threat to her and her livelihood..............which out of fear in turn led to her apologies and an attempt at amelioration by offering subsequent sessions (with the understanding/expectation that he would not repeat his previous behavior).

What are you basing this scenario on? Djohn's posts? For what it's worth. The text messages Hardin referred to in his press conference is regarding the massages therapist's texts the day after the massage that she is accusing Watson of forcing himself on her. If you have the time, go to the 5:25 mark and listen to what Hardin is actually referring to.

(5) Hardin discusses FBI investigation in Deshaun Watson case - YouTube

What are you basing this scenario on? Djohn's posts? For what it's worth. The text messages Hardin referred to in his press conference is regarding the massages therapist's texts the day after the massage that she is accusing Watson of forcing himself on her. If you have the time, go to the 5:25 mark and listen to what Hardin is actually referring to.

Again, they mean nothing one way or the other. Because that sort of thing can happen if an accuser feels pressure to drop the allegations

If there's no backlash then why is Hardin even bothering to respond?

no backlash against Buzzbee for his tactics and largely unethical ways he’s chosen to throw **** against the wall he himself knows is largely fluff.

he is an attention whore plain & simple…b/c you’re an absolute fool if you believe all of his Twitter fingers and big bluster is being done purely for his clients.

That's strange, everywhere I go people are talking about DW. Almost daily somebody new moves into my apartment complex and it soon becomes topic of conversation for at least a few minutes. Even those who do not watch sports or like football.

the **** is being reported on the evening news in Houston. You’d have to be living under a rock to not have some idea about what’s going on with this case….

but I’ve gotta check out on this again for a while…I got sucked into the vortex ofthis crap again. Time to focus on my team.

no backlash against Buzzbee for his tactics and largely unethical ways he’s chosen to throw **** against the wall he himself knows is largely fluff.

he is an attention whore plain & simple…b/c you’re an absolute fool if you believe all of his Twitter fingers and big bluster is being done purely for his clients.
Yet he still wins his cases. A lot.

Yet he still wins his cases. A lot.

b/c that’s his tactics…to blitz, bully and pressure..those tactics may not necessarily work with a lawyer of Hardin’s ilk if this winds up going to trial & If ANY of these 22 are found to be stretching the truth or flat out lying.

as it stands, the only reason there hasn’t been a settlement is b/c buzzard doesn’t want the amount disclosed…he wants to keep it all quiet. Well if he’s truly acting in the best interest of his clients that seems like a small consolation to make if the goal is to get his clients paid. Obviously he likes this attention and he can’t seem to let go of this spotlight. He’s made it all about him.

That is consistent with the scenario that I submitted.

I was in Arizona over the past weekend, and chatted with a couple of Cowboys fans on a hotel patio. Even though the conversation started out about the Cowboys, good plays, possible cuts, etc., soon after learning that I was from Houston, the conversation did shift to what are my thoughts about the Watson situation.

b/c that’s his tactics…to blitz, bully and pressure..those tactics may not necessarily work with a lawyer of Hardin’s ilk if this winds up going to trial & If ANY of these 22 are found to be stretching the truth or flat out lying.

as it stands, the only reason there hasn’t been a settlement is b/c buzzard doesn’t want the amount disclosed…he wants to keep it all quiet. Well if he’s truly acting in the best interest of his clients that seems like a small consolation to make if the goal is to get his clients paid. Obviously he likes this attention and he can’t seem to let go of this spotlight. He’s made it all about him.
There’s been no settlement because he is facing possible criminal charges.

And once again. Watson cannot pay his way out of this. He cannot pay any accuser to drop their case, because even if they wanted to drop it the state of Texas can and will still pursue it when it comes to domestic violence and sexual assault cases

I’ve heard neither Hardin nor Watson state publicly that they want this to go away. They may not like the way Buzbee took this public but it appears that Hardin and Watson are prepared to fight this situation in court.

The one thing that was mentioned in that FBI now involved piece…..Watson stating that he will fully cooperate with the investigation. This is a surprising statement for a man who’s already been found guilty by some folks on this board.

I’ve heard neither Hardin nor Watson state publicly that they want this to go away. They may not like the way Buzbee took this public but it appears that Hardin and Watson are prepared to fight this situation in court.

The one thing that was mentioned in that FBI now involved piece…..Watson stating that he will fully cooperate with the investigation. This is a surprising statement for a man who’s already been found guilty by some folks on this board.

I'm looking forward to this going to court. It should be very entertaining.

Be it civil or criminal.

Well let's all hope for every bodies sake that Buzzbutts ego is not a huge impediment in reaching a resolution in this matter.

The only people living in glass houses are the ones whose mind is made up. You're one of them. I'm keeping my mind open to any outcome.
You are right. My mind is made up. So no I guess I wouldn’t make a good juror. I do know what the jury itself will listen to, and it’s not Rusty Hardin or Tony Buzbee in these press conferences

Back