Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Sexual Assault Suits Against Watson

Texansballer74

The Marine
I’m pretty sure he expressed in those meetings that he doesn’t want to be here. They probably agreed on a trade whenever these lawsuits are cleared up. He knows they can not trade him right now.

thunderkyss

Just win baby!!!
Staff member
Contributor's Club
I’m pretty sure he expressed in those meetings that he doesn’t want to be here. They probably agreed on a trade whenever these lawsuits are cleared up. He knows they can not trade him right now.
Some reason I was getting the feeling he didn’t care what the Texans got in return, if anything. The way he was talking & acting. He wanted out & that’s all that mattered.

OptimisticTexan

2024 / Rebuilding Block 4 After Playoffs / Texans
Some reason I was getting the feeling he didn’t care what the Texans got in return, if anything. The way he was talking & acting. He wanted out & that’s all that mattered.
I guess he could just waive his no trade clause so the Texans would be a position to move him to the highest bidder if his ultimate goal is to “just” get out of Houston.

thunderkyss

Just win baby!!!
Staff member
Contributor's Club
I guess he could just waive his no trade clause so the Texans would be a position to move him to the highest bidder if his ultimate goal is to “just” get out of Houston.
I’m not saying he wants just to get out of Houston. He’s concerned with getting out of Houston. What Houston gets to make that happen is of no concern to him.

If a team he wants to play for is offering two firsts in the 2026 draft & a team he doesn’t want to go to is offering 5 first round picks in the upcoming draft, Watson will not waive his no trade clause & will petition the Texans to take the two 2026 first round picks

OptimisticTexan

I’m not saying he wants just to get out of Houston. He’s concerned with getting out of Houston. What Houston gets to make that happen is of no concern to him.

If a team he wants to play for is offering two firsts in the 2026 draft & a team he doesn’t want to go to is offering 5 first round picks in the upcoming draft, Watson will not waive his no trade clause & will petition the Texans to take the two 2026 first round picks
Yes, he could play that card…..but given his circumstances (not saying he’s guilty b/c there’s yet to have been a trial) but he might want to reconsider the position he thinks he holds at the moment.

I wonder how many times it has crossed his mind that he should’ve just paid off the first one who approached him, had her sign a non-disclosure and then got the hail out of Dodge (Houston)? For all intensive purposes, he could’ve just stuck to his deep tissue feelings about being dissed by the organization for not including him in the GM/HC hiring process…..he would’ve already been out of Houston with no one knowing about his adventurous side.

Last edited:

IDEXAN

Hall of Fame
Contributor's Club

"Petition the Texans" ?
I dunno is "petitioning" some kind of specific action or maneuver in the CBA that players have available to them or did you just mean it in the general sense of Watson making a formal request to his employer ?

thunderkyss

Just win baby!!!
Staff member
Contributor's Club
"Petition the Texans" ?
I dunno is "petitioning" some kind of specific action or maneuver in the CBA that players have available to them or did you just mean it in the general sense of Watson making a formal request to his employer ?
It's just a word. He's going to ask them to accept the offer that gets him where he wants to be.

badboy

Hall of Fame
Won’t take a year. That’s why I think the NFL knows if he will be charged or not. And when.
page 359 NFL CBA Appendix H

"you have engage in personal conduct which in reasonable judgement of the club, adversely affects or reflects on the club..."

If your thought is correct, the NFL knowing he will be charged (and when) would have terminated his contract saving not only money Texans are spending on him but the continued embarrassment of DW. It would be seen as a 'proactive response to this type of behavior' by the NFL.

badboy

Hall of Fame
Also the NFL has investigators who are lawyers and some who are former law enforcement they will have Intel
Seems to contradict what you have been saying repeatedly.. How would "intel" be received by NFL that DW would be charged and when unless a leak happened?

First, you didn’t specify. You made a general statement. Second, you think evidence leaks in investigations. Might want to do some research before you catch an attitude again.
Once again. They cannot get access to the evidence HPD has because they are still investigating. Just like the MLB situation with Bauer
Lol haha. Also, I should have known to say this. Complaints are filed under seal until they become charges. Only other law enforcement agencies can get access to those. So being the NFL is not a law enforcement agency, they may not be able get access to those. However, I’m 100 percent certain NFL investigators asked if Watson will be charged. I’m sure they asked that. HPD could tell them.

CloakNNNdagger

Hall of Fame
HPD will not respond to questions re. potential charges............not even to other law enforcement entities, unless they are involved in parallel investigations................certainly, they will not respond to the NFL until any of the investigations are complete. HPD also maintains the option to comment or not comment on separate individual complaints as they are closed...........or wait until all complaints are investigated and completed as a group.

People better be ready to show more patience................

1627592827055.png

Texansballer74

The Marine
HPD will not respond to questions re. potential charges............not even to other law enforcement entities, unless they are involved in parallel investigations................certainly, they will not respond to the NFL until any of the investigations are complete. HPD also maintains the option to comment or not comment on separate individual complaints as they are closed...........or wait until all complaints are investigated and completed as a group.

View attachment 8877
Unfortunately that’s a lost act in this day and time. We need immediate gratification.

djohn2oo8

All Pro

View attachment 8877
They also can file a warrant with the Sheriffs office. When the DA says they haven’t received a charge, sometimes this is because it’s a warrant. And doesn’t always follow the same procedure as a charge by an arresting officer

Earl34

Hall of Fame
Must not be the ultimate goal. Dude wants to go to a team of his choosing.
It appears Watson and his agent are still operating like there is this great, wide open market for his services and need a reality check. Before the the draft and these allegations, the Jets, Dolphins, Eagles, Panthers and even 49ers were potential trade partners. Most of those teams addressed their QB needs via trades, the draft or will give their young QBs a shot this year.

The market shrunk and then you add the circus and pending charges that will hang over him for at least 12-24 months, unless the Texans are going to trade him way below his market value, I just don't see a trade. At some point, the Texans should tell him and his agent, "this is what we will trade you for" and have them go out and find a trading partner. I think team Watson will be surprised by the lack of interest and the low ball offers they will get from other teams.

Right now, I think the Texans and Watson are stuck together for the foreseeable future. They are in a bad relationship that both parties want to dissolve but cannot and Goodell is not going to give them an out with the CEL.

amazing80

Hall of Fame
It appears Watson and his agent are still operating like there is this great, wide open market for his services and need a reality check. Before the the draft and these allegations, the Jets, Dolphins, Eagles, Panthers and even 49ers were potential trade partners. Most of those teams addressed their QB needs via trades, the draft or will give their young QBs a shot this year.

The market shrunk and then you add the circus and pending charges that will hang over him for at least 12-24 months, unless the Texans are going to trade him way below his market value, I just don't see a trade. At some point, the Texans should tell him and his agent, "this is what we will trade you for" and have them go out and find a trading partner. I think team Watson will be surprised by the lack of interest and the low ball offers they will get from other teams.

Right now, I think the Texans and Watson are stuck together for the foreseeable future. They are in a bad relationship that both parties want to dissolve but cannot and Goodell is not going to give them an out with the CEL.
Yup, and I fully expect Watson to lead the team out on the field week 1.

Earl34

Hall of Fame
And I fully expect there's no chance in hell that happens.
Without the CEL, we will see how long both sides can play "nice" or which party will be the first to get uncomfortable with the current working environment.

BTW. How does a guy who appears to be always getting undressed on massage tables wear a freaking hoodie in that Houston heat without falling out? Maybe that's the next play. Out due to heat exhaustion or stroke.

Last edited:

Texansballer74

The Marine

I wish he would do what Rodgers just did. Let everyone know his issues with the organization verses what he’s done and doing right now. I agree they are stuck together until those civil and criminal cases are resolved. I don’t see Nick being lowballed, he’s probably keen on getting the very best deal for an elite quarterback like Watson. He’s not going to get the short end of the stick like O’Brien did with Hopkins.

OptimisticTexan

DC has said they are allowing Watson to ease back into things because he missed the entire off-season program. Lets see where things stand in 7 days.
What makes this so difficult to see happening…..has the team even given Watson the new playbook? One of the poster’s already mentioned this. Also, this would be a very simple question for the media to ask….sure would answer a lot of unanswered questions.

Personally, I don’t think Watson has been given a playbook which would lead me to think the team has no desire to keep him around. He’s being allowed onto the field to keep up appearances for all involved in the hopes that the team will get a chance to move him.

Double Barrel

Texans Talk Admin
Staff member
Contributor's Club
Unfortunately that’s a lost act in this day and time. We need immediate gratification.
Yep. And 'immediate gratification' is what got Deshaun into this situation to begin with!

I wish he would do what Rodgers just did. Let everyone know his issues with the organization verses what he’s done and doing right now. I agree they are stuck together until those civil and criminal cases are resolved. I don’t see Nick being lowballed, he’s probably keen on getting the very best deal for an elite quarterback like Watson. He’s not going to get the short end of the stick like O’Brien did with Hopkins.
I agree. The caveat might be that Watson's grievance with the team is the front office meddling with his apparent on-going massage therapist obsession.

Rodgers' issues, on the other hand, has everything to do with football operations, money, and how it impacts the results on the field.

Texansballer74

The Marine
Yep. And 'immediate gratification' is what got Deshaun into this situation to begin with!

I agree. The caveat might be that Watson's grievance with the team is the front office meddling with his apparent on-going massage therapist obsession.

Rodgers' issues, on the other hand, has everything to do with football operations, money, and how it impacts the results on the field.
Indeed, but ole Watson wasn’t on board with the hiring of Caserio. He also claims Cal didn’t consult him in the head coaching hiring either. But like you stated the main reason was them meddling in his personal life/business. Bump the fact you just signed this mega contract and you being the FACE of this franchise. You can’t move like that period, so I don’t blame them for quote on quote “meddling in his business “.

CloakNNNdagger

Hall of Fame
Agree with all but the highlighted. If he did that, he would only open a can of worms leading to things he definitely does not want to discuss/explain...............things that would be fertile fodder for Buzbee's legal proceedings

Earl34

Hall of Fame
What makes this so difficult to see happening…..has the team even given Watson the new playbook? One of the poster’s already mentioned this. Also, this would be a very simple question for the media to ask….sure would answer a lot of unanswered questions.

Personally, I don’t think Watson has been given a playbook which would lead me to think the team has no desire to keep him around. He’s being allowed onto the field to keep up appearances for all involved in the hopes that the team will get a chance to move him.
FWIW. According to Tunsil, it's the same OC and offense. So, I guess it would be the same playbook, Watson has been using for 4 years.

Last edited:

OptimisticTexan

FWIW. According to Tunsil, it's the same OC and offense. So, I guess it would be the same playbook, Watson has been using for 4 years.

I like the input….not the content. The majority of success for that offensive system was due to Watson’s ability to improvise on the fly and not the scripted play or the method in which plays were called. I was really hoping for a new playbook. Guess this is going to be very interesting offensively. Does Kelly make it past mid-season?

CloakNNNdagger

Hall of Fame
No lawsuit. No police report. Naive, marginalized by her boss. More stick your fingers in my anus stuff.

Death threats to her and her mother directly after she was contacted by a female lawyer representing Watson.

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
No lawsuit. No police report. Naive, marginalized by her boss. More stick your fingers in my anus stuff.

Death threats to her and her mother directly after she was contacted by a female lawyer representing Watson.

What a POS.

The fact that some on this MB defend him, or think more about what they can get for this POS in trade, rather than doing the right thing says alot about what's wrong with society today.

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
Agree with all but the highlighted. If he did that, he would only open a can of worms leading to things he definitely does not want to discuss/explain...............things that would be fertile fodder for Buzbee's legal proceedings
This is how you know he's a POS.

Earl34

Hall of Fame
What a POS.

The fact that some on this MB defend him, or think more about what they can get for this POS in trade, rather than doing the right thing says alot about what's wrong with society today.
I know better than to wade into this, but out of curiosity. Exactly who is STILL defending Watson? Are you taking any posts that says innocent until proven guilty as defending him?

Is your expectation that every single post calls him out for being a pervert or to make an anus reference?

When you say posters "doing the right thing" what posts/opinions are you expecting out of posters that would meet this moral baseline? Curious minds want to know.

Last edited:

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
I know better than to wade into this, but out of curiosity. Exactly who is STILL defending Watson? Are you taking any posts that says innocent until proven guilty as defending him? Is your expectation that every single post calls him out for being a pervert or to make an anus reference? When you say posters "doing the right thing" what posts/opinions are you expecting out of posters that would meet this moral baseline? Curious minds want to know.
I'm expecting posters to look at the evidence that's out there and make their own judgements. I think some posters would rather this POS be found not guilty, regardless of whether he's guilty or not, so the Texans can recoup as much trade value out of this POS as possible and frankly I find this line of thinking sickening.

thunderkyss

Just win baby!!!
Staff member
Contributor's Club
I think some posters would rather this POS be found not guilty, regardless of whether he's guilty or not,
There really is nothing we've been made aware of that proves he is guilty.

I think he's guilty based on circumstantial evidence. I've said from the beginning, guilty or not, he's going to suffer at least a stain of guilt.

I find it interesting his lawyer is demanding no NDA is to be part of any settlement.

But yeah, if he's going to play for someone this year, I'd rather it be for us. If he's not going to play for us I prefer we get substantial compensation.

That's the way the NFL works.

Corrosion

Idealist
Staff member
There really is nothing we've been made aware of that proves he is guilty.

I think he's guilty based on circumstantial evidence. I've said from the beginning, guilty or not, he's going to suffer at least a stain of guilt.

I find it interesting his lawyer is demanding no NDA is to be part of any settlement.

But yeah, if he's going to play for someone this year, I'd rather it be for us. If he's not going to play for us I prefer we get substantial compensation.

That's the way the NFL works.
Watson's entire "defense" has been that these women had consensual relations with him - He hasn't denied having been with any single one of them on any occasion - just consent.

We have 30something women claiming that consent wasn't given or it was coerced which isn't consent.

The reason Hardin is demanding no NDA is so that there can be two truths - His and theirs and we're left guessing .... but he'll have paid off 30something women.

He also has to hope like hell he can buy off those who have criminal complaints pending and that they withdraw those complaints ..... but I can't see women who truly feel violated taking money for their "justice" - that would simply make those women but high priced whores if they took money to STFU and go away....

djohn2oo8

All Pro
Watson's entire "defense" has been that these women had consensual relations with him - He hasn't denied having been with any single one of them on any occasion - just consent.

We have 30something women claiming that consent wasn't given or it was coerced which isn't consent.

The reason Hardin is demanding no NDA is so that there can be two truths - His and theirs and we're left guessing .... but he'll have paid off 30something women.

He also has to hope like hell he can buy off those who have criminal complaints pending and that they withdraw those complaints ..... but I can't see women who truly feel violated taking money for their "justice" - that would simply make those women but high priced whores if they took money to STFU and go away....
Also, they can’t necessarily withdraw the complaints. Once they are filed, the state usually decides to move forward whether the complainant wants to or not.

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club

The Texans org is getting what they deserve.

CloakNNNdagger

Hall of Fame

You mean like his instagram GF?..........

thunderkyss

Just win baby!!!
Staff member
Contributor's Club

My understanding most of these cases are indecent exposure, & sexual assault by way of him touching them with his peepee.

Only a few of them claim intercourse, which Watson says was consensual.

but I can't see women who truly feel violated taking money for their "justice" - that would simply make those women but high priced whores if they took money to STFU and go away....
Agreed. Right now they can take him to court, get him locked up, then come back & get his money.

Hardin would have to sell some scenario where they get more money if his client stays out of jail.