Thanks for your support!

Selection 3.83: Louis Nix NT

Thumbs up or down on Louis Nix at 3.83?

• Up

Votes: 137 93.8%
  • Down

Votes: 9 6.2%

• Total voters
And they could still do a better job than Rick Smith.

Just by throwing darts at a draft board.

"They're much like fortune tellers and psychics, no formal training or schooling, just hang a shingle proclaiming to be an NFL Draft Expert. Most plagiarize from other novice lists, parroting the same wrong, bad erroneous information that they have heard or read somewhere else."

Pretty sure this is where Smith gets his draft recommendations.

How else could he be so wrong on so many players.

:coffee:

"They're much like fortune tellers and psychics, no formal training or schooling, just hang a shingle proclaiming to be an NFL Draft Expert. Most plagiarize from other novice lists, parroting the same wrong, bad erroneous information that they have heard or read somewhere else."

Pretty sure this is where Smith gets his draft recommendations.

How else could he be so wrong on so many players.

:coffee:

Draft expert: A "profession" predicated on guessing.

Never understood how people made money doing this (Kiper). I understand the fun in it - and it being cool if your guess of a player actually worked out. Not something I would pay someone else for though.

Draft expert: A "profession" predicated on guessing.

Never understood how people made money doing this (Kiper). I understand the fun in it - and it being cool if your guess of a player actually worked out. Not something I would pay someone else for though.

Kiper never used to make guesses. He had a ton of sources inside NFL FO's and used those connections to produce legitimate inside info. He was the draft master back in the day because he was basically the draft information broker between the NFL FO's and the media. Nowadays he is useless as he has gotten lazy and has gone from draft 'insider' to draft 'analyst'.

Back