Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Seattle Seahawks @ Houston Texans. Noon. 9/29. FOX. **Official GameDay Thread**

They better be talking about their 4th down play in case they don't make it.

Shouldn't be a question, get to the line, snap the ball, get the first.

Ummm, no.

You better hope they get it here because it's highly unlikely we'll go for it on fourth.

And another OT game, hopefully. Or we get another turnover. Who called that earlier?

Maybe Seattle will throw deep, and we'll be flagged for pass interference?

Ugh, this is only upsetting because we were in absolute control of this game.

He forced it there instead of taking the sack.

Happy?

???

There's a difference between taking the sack after a bootleg instead of throwing it across the field into triple coverage, and trying to avoid the rush as a play progresses.

And you know that.

That INT was Schaub having a lapse of good judgement during a crucial moment in the game. He panicked and quickly looked for Andre.

Had we believed and wanted it more Scaub would have played better and Cush wouldn't be clearing cob webs in the locker room. I blame all of us.

A lot of helmet to helmet with Schaub not getting called, one of our guys hands even touch their QBs helmet and we get a penalty

Look at Pete Carroll leading his team. Kubiak probably has a confused look on his face.

No, Kubiak isn't confused. He knows what he is doing, and that is playing "not to lose" in the second half when the Texans had a dominating first half and have a big lead -- and in so doing, they abandon what was working before...

Thank you, God, for the fair catch. I was worried about a huge return there.

WhatMeWorry.png

???

There's a difference between taking the sack after a bootleg instead of throwing it across the field into triple coverage, and trying to avoid the rush as a play progresses.

And you know that.

That INT was Schaub having a lapse of good judgement during a crucial moment in the game. He panicked and quickly looked for Andre.

If everyone else can be a smarmy, insufferable piecea****, so can I.

Had we believed and wanted it more Scaub would have played better and Cush wouldn't be clearing cob webs in the locker room. I blame all of us.

If Lechler hadn't pinned the Seahawks deep, the defense wouldn't have given up that 98-yd drive. I blame him.

:D

Hopefully one of those hits eventually benches him.

I'd rather take the 15 yards and first downs for each one. Would be nice to get some zebras with f-ing brains, the second one was obvious to anyone.

Watt gets called for those when he breathes on the opposing qbs helmet.

Back