I came across a good review of the 2019 offense with breakdown and tendencies. Some of the comments are interesting. For example:
- The Texans’ offense is a shotgun-based offense (third-highest percentage in the gun)
- Over 57-percent of Watson's passing yardage is yardage in the air (air yardage), which ranks seventh in the NFL this season
- The Bill O’Brien offense is a heavy 12-personnel team (1 RB, 2 TEs), utilizing this grouping the third-most in the league at 32-percent
- Fifty-six of Duke's 62 targets come behind the line of scrimmage on screens or swing passes and beyond the line of scrimmage from 0-9 yards
- The Texans like to attack the middle of the field. Fifty-eight-percent of Watson’s passing yardage comes over the middle of the field beyond the line of scrimmage.