Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Ricky Williams wants back in....

Great musician, cool dude.

Bring Ricky in and we may get KEYE's attention in Austin.

Yeah, but not necessarily Austin Longhorn fans. We'll probably get guys like Willie Nelson and Ray Benson supporting the Texans. Maybe Mark Stepnoski (Google him if you don't know what organization he's rolling with nowadays.)

Leslie Cochran will probably start hanging out with us at Third Base on Sundays. Matt McConaughey will break the bongos out of the Airstream and bang on them in the 3B parking lot during breaks.

Dude, the "it's a plant" arguement is lame. If you believe all plants are harmless then why don't you walk out into a forest and start randomly injesting mushrooms. Be sure to say good bye to everyone that you care about because you are almost sure to eat some highly poisonous ones.

I like the "it's an alcoholic drink" argument better. Since it's legal, then it must be safer than the goofy grass.

Dude, the "it's a plant" arguement is lame. If you believe all plants are harmless then why don't you walk out into a forest and start randomly injesting mushrooms. Be sure to say good bye to everyone that you care about because you are almost sure to eat some highly poisonous ones.

Dude, there is no argument. Hemp is just a plant.

Nowhere in KJ3's take did I see him advocate that all plants are harmless. Besides, mushrooms are NOT plants. They are fungi.

Yeah, but not necessarily Austin Longhorn fans. We'll probably get guys like Willie Nelson and Ray Benson supporting the Texans. Maybe Mark Stepnoski (Google him if you don't know what organization he's rolling with nowadays.)

Leslie Cochran will probably start hanging out with us at Third Base on Sundays. Matt McConaughey will break the bongos out of the Airstream and bang on them in the 3B parking lot during breaks.

Sandra Bullock will lead the First Down Chant.

Mayor Will Wynn will propose legislation that the Texans have Texan Mean Green Day. His production will include uniforms made of hemp, and woven by illegal immigrants with their free labor contribution going to support NOLA refugees; Green Day performing Clay Walker's "Football time in Houston"; and a Texan Sized Soylent Green Sno Cone machine for the kids being worked by the cast from Dazed and Confused.

Lance Armstrong would of course be accompanying McConaughey in submissive wear.

Sandra Bullock will lead the First Down Chant.

Mayor Will Wynn will propose legislation that the Texans have Texan Mean Green Day. His production will include uniforms made of hemp, and woven by illegal immigrants with their free labor contribution going to support NOLA refugees; Green Day performing Clay Walker's "Football time in Houston"; and a Texan Sized Soylent Green Sno Cone machine for the kids being worked by the cast from Dazed and Confused.

Lance Armstrong would of course be accompanying McConaughey in submissive wear.

Pure gold! Rep attempted but need to spread around some first, can someone spot me on this one? :user:

I don't think they should allow people that drink booze to bash pot heads. I can picture a bunch of guys yelling crap at Ricky at a game while pounding brews.

If you drink booze, smoke weed, or use nicotine, you are a drug user. No high horse to climb on.

I don't think they should allow people that drink booze to bash pot heads. I can picture a bunch of guys yelling crap at Ricky at a game while pounding brews.

If you drink booze, smoke weed, or use nicotine, you are a drug user. No high horse to climb on.
Rep'd.

Back