Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Preseason - TEXANS @ New England

1st reps folks chill out on the grades. His pro bowl LT wasn’t playing, stud RB either…. everyone on the O is also still learning a new o etc…etc.

That Defense is looking right tho..…
Chill out on grades? You want participation trophies? Grading gives you a baseline.. nowhere to go, but up from here. This is professional football, these players are graded everytime they step out on the field.

right now 6 RBs on the roster I imagine Texans will keep on active 1-2 and other 3-4. So far Boone n Singletary it cand change tho

Boone
Doaks
Ogunbowale
Pierce
Singletary
Valladay

There is no QB battle as far as who is making the team. I'm a little shocked Stroud didn't play longer. I thought Mills and Stroud would play a quarter each.

Let's not fool ourselves; Stroud didn't flounder tonight because of the O-line, it was because he's a 21 year old kid and these were his first snaps in a professional league. I remember when I was 21. I was an idiot. I can't imagine teying to lead professional vets at that age.

Yea, hopefully he's back in now and the butterflies are gone.

And Belichick is just playing checkers while the Texans are playing Shoots and Ladders.
Exactly. I don’t think the patriots are running anything complex. We might even have better players but kudos to bellichec and his consistent system. Just wish the Texans could adopt a culture similar to that

Hey where the heck is Spencer Tilman?! This is BS! Where are my apples and roadmaps?! My smoke and keyholes?! Slow to fast through! Which complaint department do I email to remediate this sin IMMEDIATELY?
I was wondering the same thing.

Ok, whoever applied the Helmet stickers needs to be fired. I understand the various styles of helmets makes it difficult to be consistent. However, those stickers are placed allover the place and look plain bad on many helmets.

Yea, hopefully he's back in now and the butterflies are gone.

Realistically, after what I saw from Stroud tonight, I wouldn't be surprised if he spends a good portion of the season sitting and learning. He didn't look ready tonight. The only way he changes that impression is if he wows us and DeMeco during the next two preseason games, but I'm not betting on it.

I say this as someone who just bought $1500 in his rookie cards.

Back