Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Preseason GM 1: Saints vs Texans

not happy at all with the play calling. 1:37 left in the half & your 1st play is a run. Nothing downfield unless we’re in a desperate need 13 yards situation

it’s like we’re not trying to score.

Playcalling ultra conservative but given the situation I will hold my powder.

several guys stood out in that half lead by Pierce. He reminds me a bit of Foster. One cut, run downhill, not speedy yet fast enough. And he gives as good as he gets.

Pitre is always around the ball. He will be a good one. Tremon Smith has to be a quality backup and returner. The kid on D with a name longer than this post - made a couple of fantastic rushes.

nobody on the oline stood out per se, but QB’s untouched and some holes in the run game.

There is a huge chasm between Pierce and Freeman. I would be watching the waiver wire for a 3rd back. As it stands they better hope that 2 and 31 stay healthy.

Isn’t there always a huge chasm between the 1st back and the 3rd stringer. Especially if you have one worth two beans? Looking at you David Anderson.

I can barely even remember who the running by back was the last two years.

When you have a terrible back field I guess the divide between 1 and 3 won’t be as much.

I am disappointed I didn’t see much of Harris, but I am sure Lovie has plans for him this season. I will have to wait little while longer.

Isn’t there always a huge chasm between the 1st back and the 3rd stringer. Especially if you have one worth two beans? Looking at you David Anderson.

I can barely even remember who the running by back was the last two years.

When you have a terrible back field I guess the divide between 1 and 3 won’t be as much.
David Johnson resembles your remarks.

Back