Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Predictions for NFL Draft 2019

Prediction: Texans fritter away 1st round pick on defensive front 7.
It's all gonna depend on who's on their Board and who's not on their Board as to who they take with their 1st round pick, and therefor it could end up being a front 7 guy.

Reactions: JB
It's all gonna depend on who's on their Board and who's not on their Board as to who they take with their 1st round pick, and therefor it could end up being a front 7 guy.

Exactly! ANY definitive statements regarding good pick or not at this time of year is ludicrous

If they get an Ed Oliver, Dexter Lawrence, Christian Wilkins how is that frittering away?
I saw one expert say he did not think Wilkins was a first day prospect. Pointed out something he sees on tape.

Top 5 teams most likely to trade up & trade down. Link

this caught my interest, "speculation around the league is that the Eagles would look to move up from No. 25 if an offensive tackle they like starts to tumble". perfect storm, trade up in front of Texans, with Titans to take OT O'Brian/Gaine covet.

this caught my interest, "speculation around the league is that the Eagles would look to move up from No. 25 if an offensive tackle they like starts to tumble". perfect storm, trade up in front of Texans, with Titans to take OT O'Brian/Gaine covet.
Seattle is also a team that would look to trade back, and they’re in front of the Texans.

It’s definitely a worry of mine that another team will trade up in front of us.

Everyone talks about intrigue at #1. I think Murray is in the bag. #2 is where the excitement starts. I don't see the Niners taking Bosa. I think they pick Quinnen or move the pick to a team that covets Bosa (Raiders?).

Gut feeling the Texans are going to more aggressive than expected and that Gaine has advertised.

Gaine makes a big trade to make his mark on the team and to make up for a lack of picks last year, but will he over-compensate for that/reach?

Hockenson will go before Fast at TE, because he's maximized his talent better thus far.

yep...terrible prediction on my part...of course, a 7th round pick for another 7th round pick would be aggressive at this point

I love people that make predictions before the fact. Keep on making them.

So many just whine after the fact.

Back