Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

PO Game 2..Texans VS Pats....Lets Predict ;)

And this is truly a shame.

They're his players, they're his problems... understood. Doesn't change the fact that he's managed 13 wins. Some impressive, some ugly, a few disappointing losses. But come Sunday, only 8 teams are going to be playing the game we love so much & the team we love most of all will be one of them.

Based off of the start time they will be one of the last 5 standing :P

Adam Wexler ‏@awexler
#Texans are 0-1 on FOX, 1-1 on ESPN, 2-1 on NBC, but 10-1 on CBS. Guess which network Texans-Patriots is on? Boom. Game over. Texans win.

Uh, well yeah, we're an AFC team. Of course we have 11 games on CBS. Hope that's just being funny.

.... As for predictions, well, if Graham is out, things might suck. Really not sure what to expect from this game. I really don't.

Uh, well yeah, we're an AFC team. Of course we have 11 games on CBS. Hope that's just being funny.

.... As for predictions, well, if Graham is out, things might suck. Really not sure what to expect from this game. I really don't.

I don't think anyone does. The last month of the season the offense was awful. Then they almost/kinda show up in the Cincy game. They ran the ball well, dominated time of possession, but didn't score in the redzone. Now we could do that same thing again, only this score in the RZ (hopefully) or we could go back to what we were doing in the regular season. Who knows which team shows up on Sunday. I'm cautiously excited...

Back