Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Playoffs

They were playing a last place schedule last season. Which high powered offenses were they playing last year? They added some big names that had great seasons a few years ago. I didn't think DR had the horses to make his defense work this year. I thought he'd need a year to get his type of players on the roster.
They played the NFC East last year and the NFC South this year. Two totally different animals.

They also played the AFC West last year vs the AFC North this year.

This is exactly what I expected. Playoffs in yr 3. (10 wins) All they have to do is beat the Colts, which I think they will do and they will have met my expectations. It's like Texans fans have been conditioned to have lowered expectations. If they had beaten Carolina we wouldn't be having this discussion.

And thats the key reason why Texans fans have lowered expectations. We wouldn't be in this mess if they had beaten the literally worst team in the NFL. I don't think this is the same Texans as that failed to make the playoffs and even when they did got embarrassed by KC but at the same time I'm tired of them losing games that they should win.

The only person I remember having a ton of faith in Stroud was that OSU fan. I certainly didn't want him because of the OSU stigma. As soon as the Texans drafted him, I jumped on the Stroud bandwagon and rooted for me. He's been far better than I ever imagined.
I also had a lot of faith in CJ.

So…. If the Steelers screw around and make the playoffs (they win and either Bills or Jax lose) and we win we get the 6 seed correct?

Back