Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Philadelphia Eagles @ Houston Texans. 11/2. Noon. FOX. **Official Battle Red Thread**

And there we go. Why does That bearded piece of crap lock into a single receiver like that? Of all the guys to throw to after he got free of the pressure why does he always pick the guy who is going out of bounds?

In affective quarterback play. OBrian needs to try something else next drive. The time has come.

And there we go. Why does That bearded piece of crap lock into a single receiver like that? Of all the guys to throw to after he got free of the pressure why does he always pick the guy who is going out of bounds?

yep, DJohnson was wide open for a first down

John McClain ‏@McClain_on_NFL
Fitzpatrick has missed a lot of open WRs. On that first down at Eagles 21, he didn't see wide open Hopkins down middle and incompletion.

If obriens offense is this damn sophisticated that these guys can't pick it up by now. Something is wrong

I don't know what to say other than something is wrong. Depth, talent, coaching, maybe all of those. Something is wrong.

Is the game over? Was it the offense that missed the FG?
Are you even watching the game? That last series of O and D was clearly ST and D way more than an issue with the offense

I am talking more than just one series

And if StinkyPete(tm) is missing receivers, where in the hell
is Mallett?

Holy damn, if we give up a pick for a guy, at least USE HIM
when the other guy sucks boulders..

If he isn't better than Fitz, then what the hell did we give up
a cheap backup (Keenum) for..

We could have kept the pick if we're just going to live and die
with StinkyPete

Look, fitz sucks. It's not hard to see that. But if somehow think Mallet or any other QB makes us an instant contender you're not seeing how crappy the rest of our team is. Our OL looks awful in pass block

Fitz, the OL, and quite frankly, the play-calling in general leave a LOT to be desired. I'm not impressed with Bill O'Brien at ALL.

Sanchez: "Laugh at me if you want, yes I ran my head into someone's ass, but at least my head is not up my own ass, as the Texans quarterback's is."

Back