Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Philadelphia Eagles @ Houston Texans. 11/2. Noon. FOX. **Official Battle Red Thread**

Why does Watt never get holding calls? On that pick 6 the Eagle player literally had his entire arm wrapped around JJ

Pic for reference

2014_11_02_12_34_10_2.jpg

Mercilus playing like he is at Illinois. Finally might be living up to that first round status with his past few weeks of play.

Even if you take away the sacks, Fitzpatrick is just freakin' awful. Everytime I watch him throw the ball, I want Mallett to come in. And I have never seen Mallett throw a pass in my life.

I found myself coveting Colt McCoy during the skins cowgirls game. He would be a major upgrade over the bearded clam.

When I see that and then compare it to the garbage we went out and signed I just want to throw up. When I see people say there was nothing available when we signed Fitz I want to scream.

Even if you take away the sacks, Fitzpatrick is just freakin' awful. Everytime I watch him throw the ball, I want Mallett to come in. And I have never seen Mallett throw a pass in my life.

Kinda makes ya rethink your sig. eh? :kitten:

Back