Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Patriots at Texans

thunderkyss

Just win baby!!!
Staff member
Contributor's Club
Patriots acting like they are mailing it in. Taking their time and down by 3 TDs.
Good for them... run the clock boys!
I think the Patriots know it doesn't make a sht if they make it to the playoffs like this. They got some stuff to figure out, & this is how you do it.

They're sacrific8ng this game probably next game as well. We'll probably see a better offense week 16 or 17 & into the playoffs.

austins23

Hall of Fame
The Patriots have given up 9 touchdowns in t

I think the Patriots know it doesn't make a sht if they make it to the playoffs like this. They got some stuff to figure out, & this is how you do it.

They're sacrific8ng this game probably next game as well. We'll probably see a better offense week 16 or 17 & into the playoffs.
Yes and we’ll more than likely have to beat them in their house in second round if things remain as is

Omerta

Waterboy
The Patriots have given up 9 touchdowns in t

I don't think so. They really aren't talented...like at all.

austins23

Hall of Fame
I’m pleased as punch with this defensive effort tonight! I’ve been yelling for more snaps for Martin. The secondary has been good.
Memo to self , don’t get hopes too high!

DanielTx

Veteran
@CloakNNNdagger not to rain on our parade, because I am happy and impressed with our play today, but how much do you think the Patriots players are affected because of the Flu?
I think the Texans would have beat NE with or w/o flu. It sucks seeing Brady on the decline but I don’t think he can win another sb even with a stout defense. Damn, never thought I’d say that

Lucky

Ride, Captain, Ride!
Staff member
It looks like Brady has lost his fastball. And he never really had enough to lose.

Texazan

Our HOF 34
Warrick Dunn, I’ve said it before but he has had possibly the biggest impact of just about any NFL player to date