Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Official Training Camp Thread

Friday I am on my way........I wonder if I lock my door and forward my phone if anyone would realize i am not there on Friday.

I am going on Sunday the 2nd and the 6th. Gil Brandt and Vic C from Sirius/NFL will be there Sunday and broadcasting live on Sirius NFL for those that can't go :)

Does anyone have an extra ticket for Sundays practice?

I predict that a rookie will be called a kid during Q&A with Kubiak by Day 2; Grossman and Orlovsky will be "neck and neck" for the #2 position going into the pre-season; an NFL production of Shanahan's development as a coach; and all Dunta, all the time.

I think GQ will continue to shine, Cush will be named very physical but will be very frustrated trying to cover OD 1 on 1.

OK, who knows a website where I can watch the Texans first preseason game? I know those underground streaming websites exist, and I'll be out of own for a little over a week on vacation.

I am going to be at all the open practices, will be watching the big uglies in one on one drills to start. So I hope I find a seat when they move over to 12 on 12 drills.

I'm at the open practice, and will drop a few posts in here if anything interesting occurs.
First interesting thing is that Cushing in nowhere to be seen so far. He wasn't with the LBs during the individual position work.

I'm at the open practice, and will drop a few posts in here if anything interesting occurs.
First interesting thing is that Cushing in nowhere to be seen so far. He wasn't with the LBs during the individual position work.

How about Barwin? I read on the other board that he signed a 4-year deal.

Duh, Cushing is still unsigned, right?

Yeah, Cushing won't be out there until he's signed.

I'm curious to know if you see #81 out there. I know Daniels may or may not show for training camp.

And thanks for the iphone updates Mike!

Earlier, Andre had a long TD down the right side from Schaub, I think.

A few plays later, Dano just barely overthrew the same pass to Martinez

Back