Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

*Official Game-Day Thread** Texans at Titans Game 2, Sunday Sept 16, 2018!!

If we lose I am not sure I can stomach watching this team anymore. Or at least till I see we won a few games in a row.
Watson apologists at work.

Michael Jordan they said.

Doesn’t get injured they said.

His knee isn’t the problem they said.
DW started to play better as the game went on. BOB calling screens on back to back plays on both sides of the field cooked our goose. There was no need to make those calls. We were running the ball well and passing down field was working well. This is not on DW4.

This team has Watson, Miller, Watt, Mercilus, Hopkins and Fuller all playing. And they STILL can't beat the Titans. I have a bad feeling about this season. UGH

If we lose I am not sure I can stomach watching this team anymore. Or at least till I see we won a few games in a row.
Watson apologists at work.

Michael Jordan they said.

Doesn’t get injured they said.

His knee isn’t the problem they said.
DW started to play better as the game went on. BOB calling screens on back to back plays on both sides of the field cooked our goose. There was no need to make those calls. We were running the ball well and passing down field was working well. This is not on DW4.

Defense gave up ass at worst possible time. Oilers took ball with almost 7 minutes to go and they killed the clock while driving it right down the Texans throats

Back