Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

*Official Game-Day Thread** Texans at Titans Game 2, Sunday Sept 16, 2018!!

I'm worried that Patrick Mahomes will end up better than Deshaun Watson because Andy Reid, for all his faults, isn't Bill O'Brien.
Why worry about that? It's unnecessary stress.

If we play the KC Chiefs in the playoffs then I'll think about it.

We have to focus on winning our own games.

I wouldn't be surprised if all of O'Brien's bluster ends up biting him in the face when the rulebook review shows it was ruled right or some ****.

doesn't matter about what down it should have been if your defense can't stop them from getting the first down on the next play anyways. What a frustrating game. Again, this loss is on O'Brien.

Can't believe that rule. Gabbert just gained 7 yards and a down by fouling.

Reactions: ROO
L M F A O called it.
After hearing the explanation, it’s hard to argue OB’s take.

Either there’s two different illegal forward pass penalties, or the officials called the wrong penalty on the field.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So are we gonna blame the defense for finally folding, the offense for shitting the bed, or BOb for being the least situationally aware HC in the league?

He did last year when healthy. You do realize he's coming off a severe knee injury and rehab? This is basically his second "real game" in nearly a full year. Give it some time and be patient.

I think Deshaun Watson has a chance to become an elite quarterback in the NFL. A future MVP candidate. But one, his health isn't there yet. And two, we can still improve the talent level around him. We have a bottom five offensive line and not much reliable depth at RB or WR.

Sounds good. It takes a lot from Watson fans to admit this.

Some believe only kryptonite can stop him.

After hearing the explanation, it’s hard to argue OB’s take.

Either there’s two different illegal forward pass penalties, or the officials called the wrong penalty on the field.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two different penalties.

One for beyond the LOS and one for behind it.

Beyond the LOS is loss of downs. Behind the LOS is not.

Back