Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

**Official Game-Day Thread** Texans at Packers, Sunday Dec 4, 2016!!

No threat from Brock, stack the line and know the odds are he can't make the hot read.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What's the point paying a QB 72 million dollars and then just have him hand off or throw short.. we already had QBs that can do that. Let Brock either entrench himself as the starter or play his way to the bench (which is what I'm hoping for, because he sucks), Stop coddling him ass chin.

Reactions: ROO
Yes seriously. The snow seems to be affecting green bay as much as us... outside stadiums are moronic. (Weather delays, storms, snow, heavy rain creating dangerous field condition, heat, ect, less crowd noise, ect...)

SMH.

The NBA is that way ---->

Reactions: ROO
Who is calling our plays? Bill O'Brien? Is there any chance we can call plays that don't lose us 3 or 4 yards? We have three plays on offense with a result of -11 yards.

What's the point paying a QB 72 million dollars and then just have him hand off or throw short.. we already had QBs that can do that. Let Brock either entrench himself as the starter or play his way to the bench (which is what I'm hoping for, because he sucks), Stop coddling him ass chin.

Because McNair paid Os and McNair calls the shots.

Back