Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

**Official Game-Day Thread** Texans at Packers, Sunday Dec 4, 2016!!

TejasTom

All Pro
2012-Green-Bay.jpg

Sunday, Dec. 4, 2016 • Noon CT • Lambeau Field (81,435) • Green Bay, Wis.

13-CBS-V2.png

CBS Early

Anchorage AK | Fairbanks AK | Honolulu HI (red)
Houston @ Green Bay Jim Nantz, Phil Simms (red)
Kansas City @ Atlanta Greg Gumbel, Trent Green (green)
Denver @ Jacksonville Spero Dedes, Solomon Wilcots (yellow)
Miami @ Baltimore Kevin Harlan, Rich Gannon (orange)
Buffalo @ Oakland (LATE) Ian Eagle, Dan Fouts (blue)
UPDATES:
•Bristol TN: HOU-GB to KC-ATL (green)

Radio:
SportsRadio610 (610 AM, 100.3 FM)
Marc Vandermeer Play-By-Play, Andre Ware Color Analyst, John Harris Sideline

Preview:

Flip Card: PDF

Officiating Crew: Gene Steratore - A poorly officiated mess

Weather:
snow.png
32 ° F Full Weather: Link

My Cause, My Cleats Campaign

NFL players will have the chance to share the causes that are important to them
during all Week 13 games.
Code:
HOUSTON TEXANS       PLAYER CAUSES
Player Name          Cause Organization
A.J. Bouye           Brain Cancer American Cancer Society
Max Bullough         Rescue Dogs K-9 Angels
Jadeveon Clowney     Inner City Youth The Boys & Girls Club of Greater Houston
Christian Covington  Childhood Cancer Sunshine Kids
Brian Cushing        Military The Brian Cushing Foundation
Quintin Demps        Homeless People Wheeler Avenue 5C’s
K.J. Dillon          Diabetes Prevention www.diabetes.org
Tyler Ervin          Mental Health Awareness Mental Health America of Greater Houston
Will Fuller          Domestic Violence AVDA
Andre Hal            Inner City Youth Pro Vision Charter School
Joel Heath           Sinus Cancer American Cancer Society
DeAndre Hopkins      Domestic Violence AVDA
Kareem Jackson       Breast Cancer / The Kareem Jackson Childhood Cancer Foundation
Charles James        Autism Autism Speaks
Kevin Johnson        Mental Health Awareness Mental Health America of Greater Houston
Greg Mancz           Youth Boys & Girls Club of Greater Houston
Benardrick McKinney  Inner City Youth Fifth Ward Enrichment Program
Whitney Mercilus     Children with Disabilities WithMerci Foundation
Braxton Miller       Heart Conditions American Heart Association
Corey Moore          Anti Bullying Stomp Out Bullying
Nick Novak           Ovarian Cancer Colleen’s Dream Foundation
Brock Osweiler       Childhood Cancer Ronald McDonald House Houston
Brian Peters         Drug Awareness Tyler’s Light
David Quessenberry   Lymphoma / Pediatric Cancer / The Leukemia & I am a cancer survivor Lymphoma Society
John Simon           Law Enforcement / Animal Rescue K9s4Cops
Antonio Smith        Childhood Obesity Little People with Big Challenges
Devon Still          Childhood Cancer Still Strong Foundation
Jaelen Strong        Leukemia American Cancer Society
J.J. Watt            After school athletics for Justin J. Watt underprivileged middle schoolers Foundation
Jon Weeks            Ovarian Cancer Collen’s Dream Foundation

Go Texans!

Last edited:
A good chunk of the nation will be subjected to this game. Poor bastards. Of course Cowboys fans will enjoy a good Sunday afternoon chuckle.

Lasers in the eyes in Mexico, now snow blindness in Lambeau. Brockie can't catch a break.

Last edited:
Interesting that Weeden instead of Savage is active today.

Texans inactives: Jadeveon Clowney, John Simon, Jaelen Strong, Tyler Ervin, Tom Savage, Oday Aboushi, Josh Walker
I was thinking the same thing. Hard to believe it's injury related. Could it be possible BOB has something up his sleeve?

Just saw on the NFLN ticker that Tom Savage is inactive today? Who would be the backup?

duh, didnt scroll up. Weeden huh? Hmmm

This should be Brock's last chance. If he can't move the ball against this really bad defense then he should be done.

Cynical side of me thinks that bob made weeden active so if brock struggles again, he wont have to take more questions this week about benching brock for savage

Joys of a texan fan lol

Savage most likely was dealing with an olecranon (elbow) bursitis. The danger in an olecranon bursitis is if the bursa becomes infected. If the bursa becomes infected, it is known as septic bursitis. This type of bursitis can actually be caused by an infection at another site (finger or hand) that travels up to the elbow. He would be treated with IV antibiotics, surgical drainage (if very quick response is not seen with conservative therapy), continuous moist compresses and elbow rest.

Last edited:
Savage most likely was dealing with an olecranon (elbow) bursitis. The danger in an olecranon bursitis is if the bursa becomes infected. If the bursa becomes infected, it is known as septic bursitis. This type of bursitis can actually be caused by an infection at another site (finger or hand) that travels up to the elbow. He would be treated with IV antibiotics, surgical drainage (if very quick response is not seen with conservative therapy), continuous moist compresses and elbow rest.
Ugh. If he's had an I&D he's probably done for the season. Hope he's OK. That's a pretty serious problem

I feel an ass whooping coming on, and we're not the ones giving it.
But have you ever seen a team take an ass whooping than this one? That's one area where we excel at. I think it's gonna start ugly and only get uglier.

I don't get why Miller runs to the inside often, seems like he has more outside speed.

Doesn't it feel like Ryan Griffin has been here forever and he's still the inconsistent, infuriating player he was when he got here. Little bit of promise and potential, a little more "WTF Man?"

I don't get why Miller runs to the inside often, seems like he has more outside speed.

Good question, been asking that same question all season...

Wait until 2nd half, we'll have a couple of real good runs to the outsiden, and then we'll start munning on the inside again....

Reactions: ROO
That's fine. Start putting up the breakables (Clowney, now Miller) and figure this game is going to play out just like we all expected. Hunt can have a miserable day and maybe get hurt just as easily as Miller

Back