Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

**Official Game-Day Thread** Texans at Eagles, Sunday Dec 23, 2018!!

Thank you captain obvious.

I was looking for a quick two to three sentence summary that isn’t out of the norm for posters to do. The posters here know this team better than national commentators.

Moment has passed.

Hey I was trying to give you options since you KEEP posting about it. I wasn’t being a smart ass, just saying.

You’ve spent more time complaining about it when you could just check Brian T Smith’s or Pat D stats live posts on the game via Twitter or any number of other locals journalists that cover the team.

So I come home and decide “What does it matter? I’ll just check the score real quick” Texans are down 29-16. Fine, figure I can safely watch the end of this ****-show since they’ve already let Foles butt-abuse them apparently. Nice drive. Pity about the Bill O’Brien finish. Who turns a 3rd and 1 into a 4th and 8? These guys apparently.

The 2 seed was a mirage.

Game is over. Was a frustrating season but we somehow won 10 games. We ain’t winning next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol...at some of the responses in here...”just call this play..”..”why are we doing this???”....

Now u guys see why the game plan has been what it’s been....

BOB is a terrible OC and maybe some day his balls will drop. One team was coached like they wanted to win and went balls to the wall one team was coached like a groundhog afraid of its own shadow. Two drives early 2nd half was the turning point. No balls Bob strikes again.

2nd and 1, and you can’t get one frickin’ yard on three plays...incredible.

Did anyone realistically expect anything else out of this team? If they’re fortunate enough to win next week, they’re going to get pounded on wild card weekend...and it won’t matter who they’re playing.

It's unfortunate. Lost both starting CBs. Starting WR. Looked hapless at times on offense, defense was bullied.

Not the type of game that gives confidence for the playoffs. JAX is not even a given.

Eagles are physically dominating us.
They broke down emotionally and physically due to injuries. As much as I like Foles and want to give him credit for a great games I know that there are plenty of factors in his great game. I wanted us to win while Foles played a good game in the process. I did not want this outcome.

So great to have this ***** ass team to root for, garbage ass team that doesn't capitalize on the chance to finally get to skip a ******* game in the playoffs. I can't stand professional sports teams that squander opportunities.

But hey, the Patriots lose twice in December pretty often huh.

This defense held the Rams last week...in LA. Anybody thinking it was gonna be easy to put up points on them in Philly...smoking

This defense held the Rams last week...in LA. Anybody thinking it was gonna be easy to put up points on them in Philly...smoking

Yeah, exactly. That's what happens when you play a team that's actually good.

This is what we've been warning about.

DW and Hopkins deserve a competent coach.

No they don't. They've gone on record full bore supporting this coach. Maybe it's just them being polite, but if the two best offensive players on the team showed even the slightest dismay about this coaching staff, this loser would have been fired long ago.

Back