Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

**Official Game-Day Thread** Jags at Texans, Sunday Sep 10, 2017!!

Deshaun Watson is a superstar!!!!!

His two worst plays so far, have been because the Jaguars defense cheated and were called for penalties. One personal foul and one illegal hands to face.

About to be a 19-7 game with Watson leading a Touchdown drive in his very first drive of his career. I just wish O'Brien had started Watson today. Tom Savage sucked and did nothing in the first half.

Watson isn't going to be great right out the gate. If he's going to get to great he's going to take some lumps along the way.

Was my contention the whole time that Savage was not a good enough stop gap to keep Watson off the field. Therefore the Texans shouldve accelerated the learning process by having him with the starters from day 1.

All they did was screw themselves by pouring a ton of reps and resources into a guy that wasn't going to hold down the job for any meaningful amount of time.

Had they put those resources and reps into Watson then he might be a bit farther along by now.

Deshaun Watson is a superstar!!!!!

His two worst plays so far, have been because the Jaguars defense cheated and were called for penalties. One personal foul and one illegal hands to face.

About to be a 19-7 game with Watson leading a Touchdown drive in his very first drive of his career. I just wish O'Brien had started Watson today. Tom Savage sucked and did nothing in the first half.
Without Savage sucking, no way Watson gets thrown in there.

Kudos for the gutsy but obvious decision to bench Savage.

Back