Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

**Official Game-Day Thread** Jags at Texans, Sunday Sep 10, 2017!!

Im surprised they didn't get the old family photo in the background, when they showed Rick McNair in the owners suite.

ST1rwPK.jpg
lol

No leave Tom in there, let them all take this asswhoopin. Hopefully they get beat so bad they can't blame it on the hurricane.

So disappointed.

Every football weekend has only 3 things i care about:

Texans win

Cowboys lose

Fantasy team wins

Guess I can mark that first one off.

Christ, Obrien should be crucified and run out of this city for this **** excuse for an offense. Zero points. Less than 60 yards in the first half. **** you Obrien and this garbage team you've created. Fire his ass.

Go fkyrself. You're the most annoying poster in the history of this board. You're like a spoiled little immature kid with a potty mouth. Welcome to my ignore lost. There's no way I can listen to your ignorance all year.

I'm close to making him my first in ignore list as well. I don't think I can read it anymore.

It's pretty embarrassing. Between the Astros losing the last series to the A's and the Texans doing this I'm starting to wonder what the city of Houston's sports teams have against us.

Whatever we did to them must have been pretty bad.

Don't want to sacrifice Watson on a lost game. Keep Savage out there.
This game is not lost yet. Put in Watson and move the pocket around allow him to use his mobility and change the momentum. Or just continue to what's not worked so far? That's the options. I say put him in and see if there is a chance.

Reactions: ROO
They won't get any sacks or pressure if Fournette keeps running like that........ they will be rendered useless

It's pretty embarrassing. Between the Astros losing the last series to the A's and the Texans doing this I'm starting to wonder what the city of Houston's sports teams have against us.

Whatever we did to them must have been pretty bad.
I think the Astros will be fine though. We have our three big Aces pitching the next three games: Keuchel, Verlander and McCullers Jr.

Keuchel will shut down the Athletics today.

The Athletics just caught us at a bad time when our bullpen was exhausted pitching three games in 30 hours. When Collin McHugh left after 3 innings the first game with a double header looming it wasn't a good recipe for success.

At the very least the Astros will be in the playoffs and have a good chance to make a 2017 World Series run. The Texans on the other hand, I'm now thinking 6-10, at best, is all we can hope for this year. And the Browns will have our top 10 pick.

I don't think the game is lost, defense is good enough to win with 24 points or so...which is doable in a half with a decent offense....

I put my hope in QB changes the last three years and nothing changed. The only difference is that the O Line has degraded.

The problem is the Offensive Master Mind know as BOB.

Also getting close to this point. Honetown team is nice and all, but you've got an owner who's got serious nepotism (Rick Smith is family), and football ignorance issues. Getting tired of watching the same mistakes over and over.
15 years and counting. I'm getting too old to be patient.

I'm very disappointed in Savage and I don't want to deflect from how bad he's been but I can't help but pull back and try to take in the broad display of incompetence we're seeing with this team. Bad move leads to the next bad move, bad draft picks that never develop, it's just amazing to me how these guys continue to win 9 games a year doing this many things wrong. Maybe they've finally run out of luck and everything is going to finally fall apart this year. Finally ran out smoke and mirrors maybe?

I just don't know. I look at this team and they're all playing poorly but on the offensive side I don't think I see anyone there at all who seems to know anything about offense.

I think this is the Tom Coughlin effect. This certainly looks like one of the defenses he put together for the Giants

Back