Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

**Official Game-Day Thread** Giants at Texans, Sunday Sept 23, 2018!!

Well maybe we’re just a second half team. Second half of the game or season is to be determined.

With Ellington out who is going to play WR?

Watts head is telling him he can still do it. Sadly the body isn't cooperating any more.

I’m glad he’s not there either hahaha he couldn’t beat those dudes out.
Yeah because he's older with two major knee injuries and the stigma of being caught using PEDS (banned substances) on two separate occasions. When Cushing was their age he was beasting and making Pro Bowls. What are those young guys excuses?

Yeah because he's older with two major knee injuries and the stigma of being caught using PEDS (banned substances) on two separate occasions. When Cushing was their age he was beasting and making Pro Bowls. What are those young guys excuses?

Under training? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I have immense respect for Romeo, but what he's doing with our defensive line is proving again to be just plain wrong. I've been begging for years to take a page from these Giants' success ... line up your best 4 and establish a fact that you can get to the QB with your base defense. What the hairy hell is going on with our defensive line? Subs and switches on every play, no consistency, poor alignment, and again - Watt & Clowney outside with Mercilus at DT in 3rd down pass rush situations.

So far just suckitude to a new low.

No life, no imagination at all on O or D.

CLICK! I,m going out to lunch.

D Hop, demand a change before your career is wasted.

:coffee:

Back