Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

**Official Game-Day Thread** Giants at Texans, Sunday Sept 23, 2018!!

Legend has it there is a thing in the nfl called pass protection. I think it’s just a myth as ive never personally witnessed this team use it in their game plan.
I too have heard of this tale but alas it must be but an ole legend parents tell their kids when they behaving poorly.

I would take last year's O-Line over this O-Line any day.

They're getting Watson killed, along with those slow developing pass plays and runs up the middle.

I'm sick of seeing Watson being pulled off of the dirt.

I don't know why I do this. I get all excited for the game to start, then the Texans act like they usually do, and I get pissed. Next week I'll be excited again for a few minutes, then I'll be pissed again.

You'd think I'd learn after a while.

this team is the carbon copy of the Colts for the last few years.

Great young qb, but they can’t protect him for ****.

Eli Manning Today: 25/29, 297 yards,2 TD, 132.3 QBR.

He balled out and made big time throws when the game was on the line and survived a three sack game from JJ Watt. #Texans pic.twitter.com/3mKjdtSU6v

— Jake Asman (@JakeAsman) September 23, 2018

2% of teams that start 0-3 makes the playoffs. The last team was the Bills in 1998.

— patrick (@PatDStat) September 23, 2018

Texans FIVE second half possessions. all the drives were 5 players or more.

FG
Fumble from the Giants 33
INT from the Giants 25.
TD
TD

— patrick (@PatDStat) September 23, 2018

Look at the bright side: we will pick high in next years draft and can get one of the best OT Prospects... just Hope Watson survives this long.

We all knew it before the season and we are seeing it now. Out OTs are horrible. Davenport is worse than I hoped, Rankin is looking like a min round Rookie.

I know there weren‘t many OTs in FA and we Tried to get Solder - but there should have been a Way bitter Priority on OT. Maybe Trade for a slightly below average one. Because like this, it is only a matter of time before Watson goes down again.

It freaking sucks to be three games in and already have a virtually impossible chance to make the playoffs. Tired of this ****

Seeing Watson go down and then play on brings back terrible memories.

Sack off Bill 0-brien now.

The Giants attacked 43 and 22 while Kareem sat in no-man's land. There is a reason that corners get paid more than safeties - put Kareem outside until we have someone better. Reid can strafe runs and play center high - we absolutely wasted Kareem.

Our season is over after only 3 games. Also, my season tickets are worthless for the rest of the year again. On the positive side, kudos for that shovel pass. That was a stroke of genius and a joy to watch.

After we lose at Indy next Sunday.
What are our playoffs chances at 0-4?

We're the favorites to get the #1 overall pick in the 2019 NFL Draft. Also I would look to trade Jadeveon Clowney before the trade deadline next month. Snag an extra pick or two.

Still throwing TDs

He's the best QB you've had at racking up meaningless stats after a game has been determined since Matt Schaub! Congrats. 0-0 game? Watson is nowhere to be found. Down 2 scores with a minute and change left and the opponent playing prevent? He's your man.....80 yards passing and a TD. Make that statline look good, even though your winning percentage as a starting QB is putrid. Dude has alot to learn about winning in the NFL.

How many TDs does Watson have this year when the outcome of the game is still in question anyways? Any at all?

This is the last year of OBs original contract. Could have left it as a prove it year after 4-12. But no, they tacked on another 4 years so he wouldn't have his peepee hurt.

Well, this is where those who b!tch about McNair not wanting to spend the money can actually have something to b!tch about. If he's ready to be fired, fire his ass and eat the salary. No dead money and no cap on coaches.

Reactions: ROO
Back