Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

**Official Game-Day Thread** Dolphins at Texans, Thursday Oct 25, 2018!!

Impossible, there has to be hatred of all things BOB to the point that you cant enjoy a 5 GAME WINNING STREAK.

Sad really.

I honestly don't remember you enjoying an 11-5 season, a passing leader, a Rushing leader, one of the best offenses in the entire league despite not "having the horses."

Rick & Kubiak could do nothing right... even when they did.

I figured if anyone could understand the atmosphere around here, it'd be you.

How in the heck did Smith get "cute" & lose JimmyG?

Because he didn't pick him with our 2.1 pick?

The guy wasn't taken by any of the "QB needy" teams. He wasn't picked until 30 spots after ours by a team that had absolutely no need for a QB & got absolutely nothing out of that pick.

You're saying Ricky got cute because he didn't give New England our 2nd for Ryan Mallett? Because that's what the rumor was. New England took JimmyG out of spite.

Lol

I honestly don't remember you enjoying an 11-5 season, a passing leader, a Rushing leader, one of the best offenses in the entire league despite not "having the horses."

Rick & Kubiak could do nothing right... even when they did.

I figured if anyone could understand the atmosphere around here, it'd be you.

Nope, I remember the 10-6 team as the most talented team in franchise history. (Not 11-5) The 12-4 team wasn't a real contender and I said as much at the time. I also said that was the best coaching job Kubiak did while he was on Kirby.

I'm willing to give Gaine/BOB a chance to rebuild (Small rebuild) the mess that Ricky left because it's my belief Ricky was the issue.

I'm not a big fan of BOB and some of his in game calls, but unlike many I'm willing to give Gaine/BOB a fair chance to build the team they want. 1st yr draft reviews I think even you would say are positive.

Nope, I remember the 10-6 team as the most talented team in franchise history. (Not 11-5) The 12-4 team wasn't a real contender and I said as much at the time. I also said that was the best coaching job Kubiak did while he was on Kirby.

I'm willing to give Gaine/BOB a chance to rebuild (Small rebuild) the mess that Ricky left because it's my belief Ricky was the issue.

I'm not a big fan of BOB and some of his in game calls, but unlike many I'm willing to give Gaine/BOB a fair chance to build the team they want. 1st yr draft reviews I think even you would say are positive.

I don't have a choice. BO'b & Gaine are going to do what they do whether I give them a chance or not. I'm just here for the ride.

I just don't get the pass you give BO'b. Sure, he didn't want Yates, Keenum, Mallett, Osweiler, or Watson.

He wanted Hoyer.

But the problem was Ricky?

Four years later, the OL has been changed over twice. Every position has at least two "new" starters & we still can't power block, lost all ability to zone block & that's because Ricky only invested two 2nd round picks on OL while using first round picks on WRs & QBs??

BO'b has got to do his job a lot better regardless who is buying the groceries. That's all I'm saying. If he doesn't, that contending team Gaine builds will have a hard time getting to the post season if they don't buy their tickets early.

I don't have a choice. BO'b & Gaine are going to do what they do whether I give them a chance or not. I'm just here for the ride.

I just don't get the pass you give BO'b. Sure, he didn't want Yates, Keenum, Mallett, Osweiler, or Watson.

He wanted Hoyer.

But the problem was Ricky?

Four years later, the OL has been changed over twice. Every position has at least two "new" starters & we still can't power block, lost all ability to zone block & that's because Ricky only invested two 2nd round picks on OL while using first round picks on WRs & QBs??

BO'b has got to do his job a lot better regardless who is buying the groceries. That's all I'm saying. If he doesn't, that contending team Gaine builds will have a hard time getting to the post season if they don't buy their tickets early.

We're wasting time here.

You believe BOB had final say when it came to acquiring talent.

I dont, you think BOB wanted Os? LOL, according to Shorts BOB couldn't stand Os. BOB knows a turd when he sees one.

It's time to move on.

We're wasting time here.

I dont, you think BOB wanted Os? LOL, according to Shorts BOB couldn't stand Os. BOB knows a turd when he sees one.

It's time to move on.

Final say only matters where there is disagreement. That may be the case on Oz. Otherwise we have no reason to think OB wasn't on board and an active participant.

We're wasting time here.

It's time to move on.

You just quoted me saying, "Sure, he didn't want Yates, Keenum, Mallett, Osweiler, or Watson."

I'm giving you that. I'm willing to cede that point.

Are you telling me BO'b didn't want Hoyer?

Are you telling me he didn't want XSF & Martin? Was he out having elective surgery or does that only matter when you don't like the coach?

You just quoted me saying, "Sure, he didn't want Yates, Keenum, Mallett, Osweiler, or Watson."

I'm giving you that. I'm willing to cede that point.

Are you telling me BO'b didn't want Hoyer?

Are you telling me he didn't want XSF & Martin? Was he out having elective surgery or does that only matter when you don't like the coach?

Hoyer/Fitz were supposed to be placeholders until Ricky could find a QB. Ricky chose Os and the rest is history. I will give Ricky credit, after a decade as GM he finally pulled the trigger and spent the draft capital to get a franchise QB.

Hoyer/Fitz were supposed to be placeholders until Ricky could find a QB. Ricky chose Os and the rest is history. I will give Ricky credit, after a decade as GM he finally pulled the trigger and spent the draft capital to get a franchise QB.

So BO'b has influence on placeholders, but not franchise players.

TK and SteelB, have you guys ever met? Thinking about inviting you to a game just to watch the interaction especially when enhanced by alcohol

Back