Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

**Official Game-Day Thread** Colts at Texans, Sunday Night Oct 16, 2016!!

Kevin Johnson broke the same foot he had repaired in the off-season.

KJ Dillon tore his ACL

I'd ecpect some movement soon-ish

Colts #29 made me chuckle on the CJ Fido touchdown. You conveniently come up gimpy after whiffing on the tackle that let us back in the game? Maybe a legit injury but anyone who has played sports can tell you a time that they've come up limping after making an ass out of themselves in front of an audience. 3 things on the play: 1. Great pass by Os 2. Great concentration and catch in traffic by CJ -- so far this season I don't remember any drops and maybe he's a better pass catcher than we thought. 3. It actually wasn't that bad of a play by #29 Mike Adams. He was 1/4 inch from putting his hat on the ball and dislodging it which may have ended the game in favor of the Colts.
I actually thought he was trying to get some time for Novak to have to think about it.

Reactions: ROO
ok, after seeing the game I guess this year is more like the 2010 of BOB's offence.

the year when we were "famous" for our 4th quarter comebacks

That was the year that Schaub wasn't suited for our offense. He would leave 45 seconds on the clock and Richard Smith's defense would give up a score with 2 seconds left. I remember everyone blaming Schaub and laughing. Especially after the balt game. he threw like 54 passes or something that game and his last one was a pick six... Nobody acknowledged that we had run that same route like 8 times that game.... ahh the good old days when we blamed the QB for everything that went wrong in an organisation that just wasn't ready to win...

That was the year that Schaub wasn't suited for our offense. He would leave 45 seconds on the clock and Richard Smith's defense would give up a score with 2 seconds left. I remember everyone blaming Schaub and laughing. Especially after the balt game. he threw like 54 passes or something that game and his last one was a pick six... Nobody acknowledged that we had run that same route like 8 times that game.... ahh the good old days when we blamed the QB for everything that went wrong in an organisation that just wasn't ready to win...
All I remember is that the defense was a joke, it was foster's break-out year and the offense had very good stats in the 4th quarter. they even started mentioning it on tv. I actually enjoyed that season more than I am enjoying this one

Here are the available cornerbacks out there. So who would you bring in since our main corners are riddle with all types of injuries. We can not trot James out there for an entire game.

1. Antonio Cromartie

2. Trumaine McBride

3. Tarell Brown

4. Javier Arenas

5. Cortez Allen

6. Ras-I Dowling

7. Phillip Adams

8. Josh Wilson

9. Brandon McGee

10. Jayron Hosley

It seems Osweiler made 2 good throws in the nick of time: To Fido for the tying TD and to Strong to set up the winning FG. But both receivers were open and any pro QB would be expected to hit them. But they were only necessary because of earlier misfires during the other 95% of the game.

I don't think that late comeback broke any dams or signaled a great improvement to come in the days ahead.

(That said, it was good to see the Vacuum Cleaner Bags lose the game in the most heartbreaking way possible.)

It seems Osweiler made 2 good throws in the nick of time: To Fido for the tying TD and to Strong to set up the winning FG. But both receivers were open and any pro QB would be expected to hit them. But they were only necessary because of earlier misfires during the other 95% of the game.

I don't think that late comeback broke any dams or signaled a great improvement to come in the days ahead.

At the very least we see that we're not crazy for thinking it is possible.

It's just PFF, but an interesting read none the less

IND-HOU GRADES: CLOWNEY, MERCILUS CREATING PRESSURE IN WATT’S ABSENCE
Houston’s two standout performers in the front-seven were OLBs Whitney Mercilus and Jadeveon Clowney. Both had a field day rushing the passer, with seven total QB pressures each as Andrew Luck felt the heat on nearly half (20 of 41) of his dropbacks.

Back