Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

**Official Game-Day Thread** Colts at Texans, Sunday Dec 9th, 2018!!

O’Brien is not getting the most out of the talent on offense. We have been lucky in several games. Have Andy Reid, Sean Peyton, Sean McVay or Kyle Shanahan coaching this team and we’d actually have an offense that could make s Super Bowl push. We have the worst OC in the NFL
I will say that BO'b could be better as an OC but he is far from the worst. You can't chalk up all 9 wins to luck. BO'b has to have some credit for us turning an 0-3 start into a 9 and 3 record. I am okay with this loss. I saw it coming. We will get it back together. I realize that with the prognosticators and fans it is always what have you done for me lately but there is no way I am going to worry too much. I expect us to make the playoffs this year and I will be happy if we can win one playoff game. I am not expecting much more than that.

We lost Will Fuller who to me is a better version of TY Hilton to injury as well as Keke Coutee and those are some hard losses to go through.

I give the Colts credit. Today they were the better team and they earned this win.

Is Luck just running up his stats? The pass worked but that's just a dumb call.

Back